It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of a starlike object watching me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In this dream I was walking down a street, it was night and noone around. It seemed empty. I walked for some time looking up at the sky every now and then. I then found myself at a gate to a house. I opened the gate and walked up the pathway to the door to the house and stepped inside.

The house was in complete darkness and I was the only one in that house. I felt a little on edge, as the emptiness in the house seemed eerily strange. As I walked into the living room my eyes glanced onto the patio doors leading onto the backyard. As I looked through those doors I heard a buzzing like sound. It seemed to come from outside, but ever getting closer and closer. I then jumped almost out of my skin as this huge round circular orange and red shaped disc appeared from the sky and hovered outside the patio doors. I ran and dived to the floor and hid under the table.

The orangey red disc shape got close to the patio doors and hovered up and down as if it was looking into the house I noticed it was white in the middle, had some kind of pulsating lines run through it and it glowed red and orange around the outsides of the disc. It then seemed to rise up. I heard it buzzing, it seemed to rise up and be looking through the upstairs window. It then moved to the other side of the house and appeared at the kitchen window where it may have seen me so I dashed to the hallway and hid there.

I then heard it buzzing outside the front door to the house, I began to panic and my heart raced. I heard a couple of bangs. Each bang louder then the other and then finally a huge bang came and I awoke from this dream with my heart racing and sweat pouring down my face.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by justjoemusic]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

interesting dream but i have to ask you...what are we supposed to do with it ? if it's just a dream there is no basis of reality in it so i don't understand why you would post this in this forum

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

hmmm ok, maybe I have posted it in the wrong forum..... anyways thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Okay I'm going to move this thread to gray area, but may I suggest that instead of starting a new thread about every single encounter you have with these star like and cylinder type thingies(which by the way I've been enjoying reading about) that you colate and coordinate all of these stories into a single thread for discussion as the numerous threads can become somewhat confusing and hard to wrangle...and they do all seem to be connected.

Also since these seem to be personal experience with a possible extra-terrestrial or some other form or "other worldly" being that these stories should in fact go into the gray area forum.

Feel free to u2u me with any questions.

spiderj
[edit on 12/7/2008 by Spiderj]

[edit on 12/7/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

Hi Spiderj,

Thanks for reading all my threads about these encounters. I have not been a member of ATS for long so was not sure where to post these topics. Thanks for moving them into the correct place.

new topics

top topics

join