It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Godlike cylinder in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
On the night of 12th December 2002, I had a vivid dream. Or some would say a nightmarish dream....

In this nightmarish dream it began just like a normal dream. I was walking down a familiar road; a road called Green Lanes in Dagenham Essex, England. I was heading towards a hall where friends where holding a party. It was dark, I arrived at the party and my friends where there (in my dream I seemed to know them well but in my awake state I had never met these people in my life!). They all greeted me! Mike, Harry, Mandy, a guy with the nickname 'G' and a guy with the
nickname 'Sibs'.

The party seemed to go well, I overheard some of the people talk about a sighting in the sky, I then found myself walking home in the dark. A very cold and long walk, I glanced every now and then to the sky, it was cloudy.

I arrived at my apartment and headed for the kitchen for a cup of tea glanced out of the window.

As I glanced out of the kitchen window I noticed a strange glowing green light in the clouds in the night sky. It looked like green smoke at first then a round black circle appeared and the green light seemed to be around it. It seemed sinister and very powerful. I had this feeling come over me as if this thing in the sky was God like! I ran outside to look.

As I was admiring its powerful green light it turned swiftly and rose out of the clouds. It appeared cylinder like and had blue and red lights swirling around on the back. The green light seemed to change and it moved into a beam like light and shone onto the buildings as if it was looking, watching, searching.

It then shone its light close to me! I panicked but was still in awe of this thing! I ran into my apartment to take cover. I then awoke to realise this was just a dream.

I never really thought much of this at the time, to me it was just a vivid dream or nightmare. Until 8th March, 2 days after my birthday in 2003. At the time I was working for a store called 'WH SMITH', It sells stationary, books and music. I was on the front till and the manager from the new computer store that had recently opened just a few doors along in the mall came in. He was very impressed in the way I served customers and offered me an interview and a better paid job.

I took the job, and started 2 weeks later. After working there awhile, I took a couple of days off sick. Upon my return the manager introduced me to another new member of staff. Mike. To my astonishment this was the same Mike that was in my dream back in December!

We got on okay, he was funny... he was a comedian outside of work. After some time these two asian guys came into the store. They approached Mike, they where his friends from school. They asked him to a bbq that weekend, and they both asked me to go and I accepted their invitation. These two Asian guys where Harry and G.

While working at this computer game store we would talk about women a lot. The deputy manager mentioned a lady that worked next door in a women’s store, her name is Mandy... when I see her for the first time I was amazed, she had great looks but she was also in my dream! After time I met every person who was my friend in that dream. This made me feel freaked out because if I could dream I would meet these people and be asked to a party and it came true then what about the last part of my dream and that coming true?

Well for now I will leave you with one thing to think about. Recently some cylinder like shapes and giant like unidentified objects have been spotted all over Israel the Holy Land.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Some time had past since I had the God like cylinder dream, I thought it was strange that I had seen these people in a hall? People I had never met before but were friends. Then to find in my awakened state I would eventually meet these people face to face. I thought ok maybe it was a glimpse into the future but for the cylinder like object to appear in the future would be too far fetched to become a reality. But! Was I just being ignorant and closed minded? Because on 21st June 2003 I had another dream!

You could say it was another vivid nightmarish dream, one that will forever stick in my mind until I die. In my dream I witnessed many of those green godlike cylinders. 15 in one place, and the radio would be playing in my dream and the reporter would be saying in a panicked state 'more of these cylinder like shapes and lights have been reported all over the globe. These are a worldwide phenonamen! What are they here for?’

As the report said this I witnessed the green lights turn into huge beams, they shone onto buildings and cars as if they where looking, watching them... they then shone on people. People where running everywhere in a blind panic not knowing what to do.

Then, as all this was going on I heard a bang. I began to run, I found myself now in the company of four Marine soldiers, they shouted 'take cover' they ran to a ruined building. We hid behind a broken wall. Then bang! One of these cylinders landed in front of us. The Marine in front of me shouted 'Get down NOW!' We got down to the ground and the cylinder opened up and a huge creature came out! It headed towards us. There was another bang as if bombs had gone off or some kind of attack happened. There was another bang and I awoke in a sweat.

Now why would I dream something and part of that dream had come true? Then why would I dream of the same things again a few months on but in a different scenario? Is this some kind of message?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

It isnt the same post, posted over and over!!! they are different posts about different events that all contained cylinders... so if you open your eyes a read you would notice!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating! Starred and Flagged!

I totally believe you with the caveat that I hope the second part does not happen as you saw it

Please keep us posted as to any other unusual dreams you have, maybe there will be a part 3 dream to this,

STM

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks seentomuch, if there ever is another dream that involves these cylinders then I will let you know. I dont really understand what you mean when you say 'caveat'?? sorry.... Also I think iv posted this in the wrong forum??

I have had a recent dream that had starlike objects in them. In my awake state me and my fiancee are getting ready to move into a house and are currently searching. Anyway a month ago I had this weird dream that I was walking up a pathway to this new house that had black wooden beams pointing upwards (like a tudor style house only renovated) and my fiancee was looking out the upstairs window. I looked up to the sky, it was dusk and a bit cloudy. There were breaks in the clouds and I could see hundreds of these starlike objects moving. They looked like stars except they moved and where like a golden colour. As I was looking, my fiancee came outside, as she stepped outside her cell phone rang. It was her friend. Her friend said 'have you heard whats on the radio i suggest you get to a radio now' as i looked up at the sky the birds moved into a H formation and flew across the skies into the distance. I looked back upto the starlike objects and noticed they moved into a H formation. I rushed indoors and my fiancee had the radio on. The presenter said 'Millions of starlike objects are being seen in skies all around the globe. They are planning to attack! get to a safe place or stay indoors' the radio transmission cut out and I woke up.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Hi JJM

Wow! All I can say is either you're drinking too much coffee at night or.... it just might happen. Scary thought.

You might want to consider buying a telescope and keep your eyes to the sky. Lol, I just bought one off of craigslist today, great scope, very low price. I'll watch out for all odd happenings. Btw, I'm in Austin, Texas, where are you?

Oh, and caveat means "an exception requirement" or a twist. Not from the dictionary, just what I always use it as, hope I'm right.

STM

[edit on 12/7/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi Seentoomuch,

If I am totally honest, I don't drink coffee, smoke, drink alchohol or do any drugs (although I do drink tea). If this does happen then yes, it will be very scary indeed! I do a lot of meditation and recently I have been getting many visions, dreams and messages about UFO's or various forms of E.T.

I already have a telescope, an ETX 80 with a 3ccd video camera attached so I will be scanning the skies frequently lol.... If I come across anything I will post it here for you to see. I am from a small town just outside of London in England.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I had a dream that felt so real that I am still hoping to find these people after about 13 years.... I'll be 25 in less than a week. I was 12 when I had the dream. However, I was about 25 to 30 IN the dream.

It was also "alien-like". well... I didn't think so untill listening to "coast to coast AM" one night. I was with 12 other people standing by a small man-made pond about 2 ft. deep.... inside a circle of pine trees. In the middle of the pond was a computer that looked like a huge tesla coil.... and after on of the guys there pressed some keys on the keyboard... a big... translucent sphere appeared... probably about 20ft. in diameter... and shortly after that I woke up....

The dream seems so real and important to just toss it out as just a dream.... I don't know... but hopefully I will find somebody with this same story

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by king9072

It isnt the same post, posted over and over!!! they are different posts about different events that all contained cylinders... so if you open your eyes a read you would notice!!!

oh no dont say hes a cyllinder!, i thought he was a cube!

did it look anything like a giant dildo?,its fond of playing games with us,hence all the anal probe stories,flying rods(the rods of god!) and such......i get the impression its latest gag is to fly around giant dildo looking ships!

god machine you are an evil but humerous pest!

[edit on 23-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Why do you have to be so mean to people?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

what are you talking about?,ahh you dont understand,they or it has a sense of humour amidst all the evil it/they causes,it really does and it has a fine sense of humour indeed!

flying dildo shaped ufos is thier/its latest humour!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

what are you talking about?,ahh you dont understand,they or it has a sense of humour amidst all the evil it/they causes,it really does and it has a fine sense of humour indeed!

flying dildo shaped ufos is thier/its latest humour!

Whatever dude....if you say so!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Dude, your dream sounds like a mish-mash of 2001, Independence Day and Cloverfield! Dreams do things like that!

Do you watch a lot of sci-fi?

We get so many posts on this board about Alien related Armageddon stuff and not one has ever come true so don't loose any sleep over it! (pun intended). Just enjoy them for their entertainment value! It saves buying extortionately priced tickets to the theater!!!

IRM

[edit on 24/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

join