It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice action figure for your kiddies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Actually, sod the kids - I want one of these myself ...

Vlad the Impaler Action Figure

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh my Goth, are they serious? If so I'm holding out for a Dr. Mengela. You know, the one with the kung fu grip.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Oh my Goth, are they serious? If so I'm holding out for a Dr. Mengela. You know, the one with the kung fu grip.

He's already been made ... alongside Hitler, Heydrich and some more of the Fuhrer's little friends

www.resinfromthegrave.com...

The link to the photo of the Mengele toy doesn't work, but they've got a lifelike figure of Heydrich if you want a nasty nazi for your kiddies birthday

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That is nice! It would make a great addition to my desktop trebuchet. ...and here I was all excited about finding Monty Python's "Holy Grail" action figures. Vlad could defeat them all! (except The Black Knight, of course).

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Actually, sod the kids - I want one of these myself ...

AWESOME!!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Could someone PLEASE tell me why these REAL characters are being glorified. I mean, #, we had the Mummy, Dracula etc. but those were fictional. By glorifying them isn't it saying that what they did was OK?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

By glorifying them isn't it saying that what they did was OK?

No dude action figures are awesome so STFU! J/k

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Maybe I'm as old as my kid thinks?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Maybe I'm as old as my kid thinks?

Yeah I think so.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Could someone PLEASE tell me why these REAL characters are being glorified. I mean, #, we had the Mummy, Dracula etc. but those were fictional. By glorifying them isn't it saying that what they did was OK?

I know !

They'll be making a Charlie Manson one soon .... oops ... I spoke too soon ... they already have:

Serial Killers figures

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You have to have bad guy action figures to go with good guy action figures or there wouldn't be any ACTION! What good would plastic army men be if you didn't have any Nazi army men to shoot at? He-Man without Skeletor? Baron Karza without Force Commander? GI Joe (2nd gen) without COBRA? OK, bad example, I could have done without COBRA.

It is just one of those things that must balance out in nature. Vlad should have someone, too. van Helsing maybe? nah, boring. Maybe just an army of Turks.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

I know !

They'll be making a Charlie Manson one soon .... oops ... I spoke too soon ... they already have:

Serial Killers figures

I dont want one of my future kids playing with a jeffrey dahmer action figure! Thats messed up!

new topics

top topics

join