It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli general: Forces ready for Iran attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Israeli general: Forces ready for Iran attack

rawstory.com

A Saturday afternoon report said that Israeli Air Force Commanding General Ido Nehushtan has declared the country's forces 'prepared' at a moment's notice to 'halt' Iran's efforts to enrich uranium.

The claim, which was carried by Persian news network Press TV, was buried in paragraph eight. The network instead led with Israeli Prime Minister Olmert's recent demand that US President-elect Barack Obama "face up to Iran" and force the country's nuclear activities to a close.

The mention appeared to be a reference to a quote published in German newspaper Der Speigel, in which the general said, "We are ready to do whatever is demanded of us" to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

"A strike against Iran's nuclear facilities 'is a political decision,' the Jerusalem Post reported. "'But if I understand it correctly, all options are on the table,'" the general said. "'The Air Force is a very robust and flexible force. We are ready to do whatever is demanded of us.'"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Are we gonna attack Iran afterall? I mean i sense that day by day the pressure is growing stronger and stronger...and lately Israel has been kind of preparing for it as if they already know US will invade Iran and ask their help.Are we really gonna just shift from Iraq to Iran/Afghanistan/Siria and so on? I thought this was gonna be over when Bush is gone..but i have a feeling its just the start

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Kinda funny that they would report this where the world press could get it.

Perhaps they're taking a page out of Ahmadinejads playbook....

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here ya go. Already being discussed at the bottom of the page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What is this? Is Israel going to talk the Iranians to death or what? Making repeated and sustained threats of attacking is contrary to international law. Iran is well within its rights to make a pre-emptive strike.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

No offense to you buddy but this is a NON story.

When hasn't Israel been ready to attack Iran? LOL Serious they have had the pistol cocked and have been waithing for the clock tower to chime noon

new topics

top topics

join