It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

What? Who?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Great stuff in making this thread man!!
I dont believe these dis info agents "claiming" christ is real without evidence to back them up, and even with the evidence they have provided, is just useless crap like our currency.
Also i read the secret convenant, it says somewhere in the end that "the creator" must never know, so there is a creator then?
But i too belive its not Jesus, since they say they are keeping us fooled using dogma and religion.
So if you could post some more stuff up thatd be sweet man, keep this great stuff coming man, your truely are a nemesis to the NWO, 1 man can make a difference because once they see one man standing up, everyone will stand up.
Also screw the 5-0, i hate the police!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well done to the OP on a well researched and presented thread.

However I would urge caution...

Should he get his hands on this we might all be subjected
to another Dan Brown book! (and subsequent movie!)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the disinfo agents belong to the New Agers and CFR....You have it backwards. The Disinfo agents are paid to discredit the bible to prepare the way for the anti-Christ and soon martial law with a new religion called a World religion featuring a counterfeit Christianity

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Preach

btw buddy your time line still doesnt add up!

Caesarion still only lived until 17 years of age! If as you say 1AD is equal to 47BC, 30BC (the year of Caesarion's death) is still not equal to 27-33AD when Jesus died!

Also, stop refering to it as the Holy Roman Empire, it's really pissing me off (sorry
). Its the Roman Empire. And Egypt became part of the Roman Empire, which was alreaady establishing itself under a Republic for years before the turn of that millenium. Which means that Egypt didnt die off and Rome just sprung up. It was transitional--> Rome was gaining power, Egypt was losing it.

And for thousands of years btw, Egyptian Kingdoms have risen and fallen because their military technology had never been as advanced as the next guy's. This was the end of another (smaller by contrast to the others) great period in Egyptian history coming to an end and unfortunately for them Europe (Rome) had finally established itself as a true power!

So, once again, you can't sit at this table if you're not bringing nothing to it! Get your historical FACTS and TRUTHS straight!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

You may have just earned yourself a trip to the Classic Quote Burial Ground...

You seem to be a man of absolutes. Well I offer none. I was speaking in reference to my own research and responding to another post. I will never share details, I don't have the time to do it thouroughly. But all I started with was a name and a subject and that let me see all the stories surrounding the son of ceasar (Ceasarian). Seems you just want to sit there and judge others reasearch instead of doing your own. Besides there's nothing I could type that should ever convince you.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Caesarion did not die at the age of Seventeen, he was exiled and went to India. He changed his name to Esau to conceal his identity.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blackops713

Thanks man, I am glad you have enjoyed this thread!
Prime Creator? I did a google and the first thing that comes up is the Pleadians.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

ugh...

ok. great. So Jesus reads the Vedas and how the Aaryans came to the region and how the !multiple! Gods make the world tick in an harmonious rhythm. When does he go to Judea to undertake his ministry and preach of !one! God.

And also, if he left Egypt to escape the persuction of the Romans, why would he go to Jerusalem to confront it years later?

EDIT: Grammar

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Portugoal]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

ugh...

ok. great. do Jesus reads the Vedas and how the Aaryans came to the region and how the multiple Gods make the world tick in an harmonious rhythm. When does he go to Judea to undertake his ministry and preach of one God.

And also, if he left Egypt to escape the persuction of the Romans, why would he go to Jerusalem to confront it years later?

Around 23 BC I believe, he returns to Alexandria and was married to Selene and reunites with his family, meanwhile performing these miracles and such gains credibility with those around him. Presents to his own family his plan to overthrow Octavian and create the new Roman Empire by the way of religion, they naturally go along with it, because he is the rightful successor to the crown. And so it became.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So what became?

The Church? Wasnt even recognized by the Roman Empire until the 4th century after the Edict of Toleration...

And the Holy Roman Empire, which I think you are refering to, was a Church institution founded 800 years after Jesus by the Pope.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Ptolemy XV Egyptian Names
In addition to his Greek name and nicknames, Caesarion also had a full set of royal names in the Egyptian language:

Iwapanetjer entynehem
Setepenptah
Irmaatenre
Sekhemankhamun
These are usually translated as:

"Heir of the God who saves"
"Chosen of Ptah"
"Carrying out the rule of Ra"
"Living Image of Amun"

"...23 June 47: born as son of Cleopatra VII and recognized by Gaius Julius Caesar
After the death of Cleopatra's co-ruler Ptolemy XIV (August 44), Caesarion is made king
43: On behalf of the Senate, Cornelius Dolabella recognizes the boy-king.
After 37, he is no longer mentioned in official documents; probably because Cleopatra now hopes to continue her dynasty through the children of Marc Antony,the twins Alexander Helius and Cleopatra Selene
34: Adopted as son by Marc Antony
32: Marc Antony divorces his wife Octavia; outbreak of war between Octavian and Marc Antony.
31: Marc Antony and Cleopatra move to Greece, where they are isolated by Octavian's admiral Agrippa; although they are able to win a tactical victory and break out of their isolated position at Actium, the campaign is a distaster and Octavian is able to achieve control of the east
Cleopatra flees to Alexandria and opens negotiations with Octavian; her purpose is to save her children and keep the Ptolemaic kingdom intact
12 August 30: After Octavian has declined to negotiate, Cleopatra commits suicide; Marc Antony does the same. Their children survive,
Caesarian tries to flee to Nubia and India, but is arrested and executed. "

The point I am getting to is the crucifixion. Do you believe that this execution of Caesarian was in fact the crucifixion or did that come later?

Interesting Biblical quote:

The statement by the Jews to Pontius Pilate in John 19:12, “If you release this man, you are no friend of Caesar...”

[edit on 10-12-2008 by spacecowgirl]

[edit on 10-12-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
About the Bible quote. The Jews wanted to have Jesus put to death. He claimed to be God, and this to the Jews was not acceptable and blasphemous. Also, it was claimed that Jesus was king of the Jews, thereby they were going to use this notion to make sure he wasn't released. The entire verse.

King James Bible
And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

www.bible-history.com...

[edit on 11-12-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Np man, im with you all the way.
Ill do my bit to expose the truth to the masses using my youtube account.
I never switch sides.
Also you are really stumping these dis info agents, its HILARIOUS reading their worthless comments, you own them as soon as they bring up something new!!
"jesus is real the bible says so" well who wrote the bible, not david, not solomon those guys are made up, the real people who wrote it are the ones who are talking in the sacred covenant, like you said, they are obviously using that bs to keep us fighting eachother when we SHOULD be fighting them, i mean thats HILARIOUS, theres a god in the clouds who wants the best for us but if we disobey thats game over for us, he says we cant kill but we CAN kill in his name only, wheres the sense????
I used to belive in Jesus untill i denounced him and belived in krishna, i belived in him again, now no more i want the damn truth, this doesnt make sense.
As in why did "jesus" make Adam able to reproduce but didnt make a female untill some time after adams creation?
Why didnt he make them at the same time?
Wouldnt god have made Adam without reproductive features since he did make him as the only man....
Its like a sentence that brakes of halfway the bible is, Yoda makes more freaking sense. or should i say Sense More Yoda Make.
The bible also says obey the authority, well shouldnt Moses and Jews have obeyed the pharoahs? Hypothetical speaking ofcourse, sine Jesus is cesarion an egyption himself.
Its amazing how you disinfo agents fool yourself, go back to your flouride and free dental check ups that help you after a good meal at mickey d's.

Once again great stuff man, keep it up, your an inspiration to freedom lovers all over.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

I think it would have been sometime after, the important thing a the moment was for Caesarion to be safe though so its hard to say for sure.

The link you last posted you might be able figure out from what happened after that.

One important clue is the year Caesar established the Julian Calendar was 46 BC. According to Wikipedia the year 1 BC marks the birth of Christ, so that would mean that according to that information, they marked the death of Christ in 33 AD so 46-33=13, therefore you may have found the approximate date the Roman Empire was re-established. Interestingly enough this is what wikipedia says about 13 BC .

Births

Marcus Valerius Messalla Barbatus, member of the Roman Senate (d. c. AD 20/21)
Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa Postumus, son of Julia the Elder and grandson of Augustus (d. AD 14)

Deaths

Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, statesman, general (b. c. 63 BC)
Propertius, poet (b. c. 50–45 BC)

Then in 11 BC

Deaths
Octavia Minor, sister of Caesar Augustus (b. 69 BC)

Then in 10 BC

Births

August 1 — Claudius, Roman emperor (d. AD 54)
Agrippa I, king of Judea (d. AD 44)
Marcus Verrius Flaccus, Roman grammarian (d. AD 20)
Domitia Lepida, daughter of Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus and Antonia Major

So then if 45 BC was really 1 AD then 13 BC is around the year 32 AD where we find the crucifixion of Jesus.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also

Religion
Saint Peter traditionally becomes first pope (see 30 for more likely date).
Symbolic interpretation of the OT by Philo (Allegory).
Crucifixion of Jesus — Friday, April 3 (Good Friday).

Births
April 25 — Otho, Roman emperor

Deaths
Lucius Calpurnius Piso, consul under Caesar Augustus

Now look at Wikipedia closely because in 32 AD these where the only events recorded, now watch.

en.wikipedia.org...
Check out all the history that seem to have sprung out of nowhere. Considering that nothing really happened in 32 AD other than the crucifixion.

So not only does Caesarions life reflect the life time of Jesus Christ. But it seems we have also discovered the secret meanings of the numbers 13 and 33. They where the birth year of the Roman Empire. Sorry.....HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

Lets hope that Dan Brown never makes such a sorry attempt and make fools out of so many people ever again. Lets hope the Catholic Church does not once again ridicule Dan Brown as if they did not love him for it.

Better yet...Lets end the BS. Here lies the real truth about the Holy Grail, the Morevengian bloodline and the trued identity of Jesus Christ, which really means, The annointed Son of Isis.

Hail Caesar, give unto Caesar what is due, thousands of years of lies, war and oppression.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blackops713

Thank you. I have a feeling we are approaching the one moment in history when mankind's pursuit of truth really pays off bigtime.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh and by the way, can you believe the irony? The french document posted at the beginning of this thread stated that Julius Caesar had a 2000 year blueprint to create Three World Wars and a One World Government to be established in the year 2033.

Looks like they may have been a bit off.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, I believe in the bible 100% and I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God in heaven. I believe that Jesus Christ gave his life for us to save us from our sins. I believe that he died on the cross and was resurrected on the third day. I believe that Jesus is seated at the right hand of God the Father right now. It doesn't shock me that people will deny him over and over because the bible teaches us about these people.
The bible tells about non believer, So it's no shock to me that people can come up with such crazy ideas. It doesn't shock me that people will label Jesus as everything except what he really is... Saviour, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Holy, Perfect, Pure, the only begotten Son of God the Father.
People tend to believe the unbelievable and accept the unacceptable but for something as good and wonderful as Jesus Christ, they want to dismis it as false teachings. People believe in aliens, peole believe in ghosts, people believe in evolution, people will believe in almost anything except the Lord Jesus Christ. People have to see and feel things before they can believe it's real. People have to turn to 'evidence' that aliens are real and they believe... the truth is, no one has ever proven that to be true. It's all just hear say, stories of contact with these creatures that have been past down from generation to generation. But tell someone a story of Christ the Lord and it's the most unbelievable thing ever mentioned. Well, I believe 100% that God is real and that God created the heavens and the earth and all things that exsist in them. God created the entire universe, all the stars, the moon, all the planets, comets, EVERYTHING came from God. I believe that Jesus will return back to this earth and the whole entire world will stand before him to be judged. I believe that the one's that have chosen to follow him, trust in him, believe in him will be taken away to a place called heaven where there will be no more sickness and no more pain. I believe that His kingdom has no end~ It is eternal ! Isn't that something good to believe in ? Isn't that something wonderful to look forward too ? Isn't that better then running around in a panic, consumed with fear about what's going to happen next ? Isn't that better then just believing we nothing more then dogs, just live and die and there is nothing more for us ? Isn't it better to live and be happy and not be running around killing ourselves to prove that there is no God? To those that don't believe... Why does it matter ? Why should it matter to anyone that doesn't believe for someone to believe ? If someone wants to believe that there is a God in heaven ~ Why not ??? If someone wants to NOT believe that there is a God in heaven~ it's their choice. All people will discover the real truth soon enough. When Jesus comes on the cloud of glory and the sky rolls back like a scroll and all eyes see him : people will have their proof then !!!! Just wait and see! It's all about proof, isn't it ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join