It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 1ith
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Jesus Christ was Caesarion, the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. In 46 BC Julius Caesar changed the calendar from the 13 month system to his new adapted 12 month version, using his family names as some of the months, Augustus (august) and Julius or Julie (July).

The curious thing about this is if you look closely everything pertaining to ancient Egypt is BC while everything pertaining to the Holy Roman Empire is AD. That is because the 12/13 royal bloodlines who have ruled over mankind for thousands of years have established their empires using religion and covering up history to maintain power of their empires during times of uncertainty. Therefore 45 BC is the same as 1 AD and if you look up anything that happened between 21 BC and 1 AD you will find very little information of any events. That is because during this time the Roman Empire was fully established and that is the reason for this discrepancy.

I say there are 12/13 bloodlines and the 13 is the most powerful bloodline and remains the most hidden. That is because Julius Caesar was stabbed to death by members of his own council. After this Cleopatra had her son Caesarion exiled to conceal his identity as the rightful successor to the crown and to insure hiw own safety. Caesarion was then put under the care of his adopted parent Mary and Joseph. He travelled to India and studied vedic texts under brahman priests. Returning to Alexandria Egypt later betraying his teachers and recaptured the once Egyptian Empire, now Holy Roman Empire by the name Jesus Christ. Jesus which is the name of Esau in Egyptian means, son of Isis and this is also recorded in ancient hieroglyphs. Cleopatra was the self proclaimed virgin Goddess Isis named after Isis which came before her in family succession to the crown.

Upon Jesus return he found his half sister and two other brothers. Selene was his half sister and after they were wed she had changed her name to Mary Magdalene. Or at least that is what was recorded. The truth of the matter is that none of these biblical figures other than Mary and Joseph were never accounted for historically because they were know by different names historically. Caesarion was Ptolemy the last reigning pharoah of Egypt and the founder of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and the greatest lie ever told. He was also referred to as "King of Kings" and "Lord of Lords" much like his father Julius Caesar who was once worshipped as a God and established the dictatorship of Caesarion rulership.

If you really want to know the truth about God, look no further than the Mandelbrot Set. This is a holographic image of the entire universe. The interesting thing about the mandelbrot set is that you can zoom into the image and eventually you will find yourself looking at the same image you started with. This is the fabric of God meaning that we are all one. That leaves no room for Jesus the self proclaimed one and only messiah or son of God.

The 13 hidden bloodline I mentioned earlier is the morvingian bloodline. It includes the Queen Elizabeth and the house of Windsor, bloodline of George Bush. The remaining 12 bloodlines are known as the twelve lost tribes of Israel who have established governments today across the globe. Rendering the Bible which was mostly taken from Ancient Egypt and then adapted by Julius Caesar nothing more than a fabricated half truth edited into Julius Caesars 2000 year, three world war plan to establish a one world Government. Take a look at the book of Revelations again. They are not concerned with anyones safety but their own. Nobody gets saved but their own.

According to the Georgia Guide Stones they have planned to reduce the population dramatically. Right now it is approaching 7 Billion. What they want to maintain is a population under 500,000,000. Which means the only people to survive according to this plan for war is the 12 tribes or the 144,000. Which means by the year 2012 they plan on wiping over 6.5 billion people from the face of the earth, leaving only members and certain hand picked people as they can not only inbreed, they have to sometimes let outsiders in to maintain their bloodline.

They will use things like earthquakes often controlled by secret government organizations like HAARP and Codex Alementarius which goes in affect Globally on December 31, 2009. Codex Alementarius is a global mandate similar to how the FDA regulates food here in the US. Only codex Alementarius insures that deadly toxins and chemicals will be in our food supply come the year 2010. You may also want to check into Monsanto and his pesticide products which are killing people all around the globe today.

When they introduce this new messiah figure you will call him the antichrist, but you will die waiting for christ when the slaughter begins. Because Christ is dead and will not return. They do not want you to worship the messiah of the old age pisces our current age, come the age of aquarius because it interferes with their agenda. So instead they plan to heard you like cattle into one of over 800 FEMA death camps already in existence today in the US. What they do want according to the Georgia guide stones is for the next age to be an age of reason, having a world court, one world religion and government.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The Secret Covenant

THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves.

This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within.

We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs.

Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.

This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.

We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.

Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.

This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them.

This reality will be their prison.

They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen.

Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I posted the secret covenant for three reasons.

1. It acknowledges that we are all one and that religion is a tool to control society and let us kill without blood ever being on their hands, so that they may attain enlightenment rather than us.

2. It also mentions that some organizations will do their work unknowingly thinking they are part of the program but actually are not because they are not members of these bloodlines. This could pertain to Freemasons and other secret societies.

3. It says that they will put the answers right in front of our faces in a way that we may never realize. Well take a good look at our money. It says "In God We Trust" above the word "One"

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
NWO Blueprint

The French Document, Julius Caesars blueprint to establish a One World Government by the Year 2033. (apparently they did not know about 2012.)

Originally posted by Julius Ceasar

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
About the year 2012.

www.projectcamelot.org...

So, we also find out that the Rockefeller side learns about 2012 and that there’s some big event happening that will essentially change life on the surface of the Earth very dramatically. And as a result, they create a vast ... they start creating a vast network of underground bases. It’s obvious the reason why they did this, to create a whole civilization, essentially, underground, is that they did not feel that the surface of the Earth would be viable to live on.

Now again, this gets into doom-and-gloom-sounding stuff. And I just want to make clear that my personal opinion is that the 2012 event refers to shifting in the energetic frequency, which will allow most of us on Earth to live in a parallel existence that is no longer on the physical plane.

It appears that some people don’t go through that, and those are the people who survive. Now whether they’re good guys or bad guys is not really important. The point is, some people might choose to stay here. Some people choose to go through this.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Why did you repost your post?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Indeed they were not fully aware of the year 2012 another thing most people don't know that David Wilcocks mentions is the Russia vs. Georgia war and how it has made a positive impact on Gas prices and delivered a severe blow against the Globalist movement.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Then again you see the fact that on August 7th, the day that the war started, I published this picture on Richard’s website of Wernher von Braun, a Nazi scientist, who came to the U.S. and started this whole problem. And I had an infinity symbol in that picture which then shows up as a crop formation the very next day on 8/ 8/ 8. And that crop formation counted out the days to August 16th. It’s the number 8, there was 8 days to the 16th, and also showed the phases of the moon in the diagram according to www.Cropcircleconnector.com , and the researchers on that site.

I punch up the number and, to make a long story short, the day that I was first asked this question, Go to book III, read page 100, it had been exactly 12,960 days since I was born. Divide that number by 18 and you get exactly 720 cycles, precisely, of these 18 days since when I was born. 720, of course, is 2 times 360. 360 is the number of degrees in a circle and the crop formation that came from my thoughts and from the article I did from Richard, three weeks earlier, was in fact 2 circles.

So this just, this was mind-blowing. And then I’m saying how in the world did my – because, consciously, I had no idea -- how could I have known that such a perfect round number as 720, that it was that number of 18 cycles since I was born, on that exact day. And yet, on that exact day, I’m told to go read that exact page in the book where it describes that cycle.

So then I’m thinking ok, what the heck does this mean? And it was on that exact day that McCain’s campaign had to admit that Palin’s daughter was pregnant. And so I believe that, with all these different levels of synchronicity tied together, that what I’m being shown is that these are history-making events. And you go back into the inside testimony of what happened on August 16th, it may turn, we know that’s the day that Russia won the war.

That by that time all the CIA had completely fled. They left behind all their toys, all their documents, all their secret junk. Russia now has possession of that and BELIEVE me, they intend on publishing everything. They are going to make it public. It’s not going to be kept secret. It’s going to blow the whistle on the whole thing. And I already thought this was amazing enough, but then when you see 6, at least, different crop formations that tie this in, not only with the date of August 16th, but directly with 2012, the end of the Mayan Calendar, it appears that what we’re being told is that the events that are happening right now are directly paving the way for the downfall of the Rockefeller/Nazi faction that has been illicitly running this country and running the show for 50 some years.

That this treasure trove of documents Russia has come into possession with will be what is necessary to bring them down. Obviously the most dangerous period of time that remains is between now and the election because this war in Russia, in Georgia rather, was their big attempt to try to create total chaos, to bomb Iran and to create Martial Law.

D: I think this I what he’s talking about. I really do. Because what’s happened is ... Georgia, again, was supposed to bomb South Ossetia. And this was all being orchestrated by Israeli and US factions, CIA and so forth.

Now, again, here’s another interesting side-note on that, bringing in the Israel component. Israel, of course, was a state that was created in an effort to provide reparations to the Jews for what happened in World War II. Now, you’ve read testimony from Svali. I’m sure you’ve seen this, where she says the Illuminati absolutely despise Israel and want to see nothing more than it to be completely wiped out. That‘s the Rothschild side.

So what happens, again, is, the Rockefeller side and the Israelis actually banded up and they’ve joined forces, and they’re using the same tradecraft that Hitler had, that the Rothschilds developed, to try to do it over here in the US.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
Why did you repost your post?

This is a collaboration of previous work from different threads on the board, just tying everything in together so it is easier to understand.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just to be clear for those of you reading this post, my intention is to pass on this knowledge to as many people as possible that we are all one living breathing organism.

The powerful elites have set up a system in which they can create wars where the blood is never on their hands so that they may attain enlightenment while many of us are dragged down into lower densities by killing each other and all the other things we do that have negative affects on earth that many of us easily justify by saying "we are just doing our jobs" What we are doing is taking orders and what we are is slaves.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
www.biblegateway.com...

Isaiah 2

The Mountain of the Lord

1 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
2 In the last days
the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established
as chief among the mountains;
it will be raised above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the house of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths."
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Zion and 2012

The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up land in Colorado near DIA under an Alias. What is also interesting is that 2012 is the year of the Queens Golden Jubilee, is it no wonder they call the coming age the Golden Age?

www.culturekiosque.com...

LONDON, 8 June 2002 - The British royal family must be rubbing their hands in quiet satisfaction over the success of Queen Elizabeth II's Golden Jubilee celebrations. The public went increasingly mad over the four days of rejoicing and the crowd scenes on June 4th came as a stinging rebuke to all those people who just a few months ago were forecasting that instead of fireworks, we would be having damp squibs. As it turned out, there was jubilation all round.

Jubilees, in spite of appearances, are not in fact about jubilation as such. Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (a reference book which is of such fascination that everybody should have it on their shelves) says: "In Jewish history, the year of the jubilee was every fiftieth year, which was held sacred in commemoration of the deliverance from Egypt. In this year, land that had passed out of the possession of those to whom it originally belonged was restored to them, and all who had been obliged to let themselves out for hire were released from bondage. The year of jubilee was proclaimed with trumpets of ram's horn, and takes its name from jobil, a ram's horn."

vineetgupta.files.wordpress.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics
June 8, 2008
[link to www.redicecreations.com]

'Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".'

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
what if ceaser was wrong. what if there are not 12 months in a year. what if there are 5 months in a year. that would make it like 5000ad.

or what if there are 24 months in a year then it would be like 1955

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thx !
You have certainly posted a lot to look into, i will return with more feedback, when i`ve finished reading, in about 2 weeks :-)

Jesus theory, does not collide with my postings about Egyptian God HORUS, who Jesus story is built on. But HORUS was 1000`s of years before Christ?
And imagine that 40 of the best known writers from this time did not even mention Jesus anywhere? How ever 3 other writers did, and then ONLY as Christ, not as Jesus?

P.S It is said by the mayan`s that the end of the whole cycle is 20/12-2012
NOT 21/12-2012

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This post is not even close but it does fulfill the prophesy that even the elect will be deceived by these lies concerning the true identity of Jesus Christ. The trick is to mix the truth about the Luciferian conspiracy with the lies about jesus christ. The New Age Movement, along with the Bilderbergers, Masons, and CFR, Illuminati, are trying to lie about who Jesus Christ really is. The King James Version is the ONLY true word of the living God. Jesus Christ was God in incarnate and came to become sin, crucified, died and rose from the grave to be the only savior. He will return and eliminate the anti-Christ after the Tribulations.....fact.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Caesar was wrong. This was probably done intentionally though.

www.13moon.com...

The Gregorian calendar is not based on logic, science, or nature. It denies and covers up the true annual human biological cycle conserved in the body of woman. It is the current world standard because of the forceful issuance of this system upon conquered (indigenous) peoples who lost their land as well as their religious freedoms. The Gregorian calendar is a product of its predecessors - Julius Caesar's calendar and the earlier Roman Empire calendar.

www.13moon.com...

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

The 12 month calendar which currently serves as the world standard of time is called the Gregorian Calendar, named for Pope Gregory XIIIth who "revised" the previous Julian calendar (named for Julius Caesar). October 5, 1582 was followed by October 16th, 1582, correcting for the Julian calendar which had slipped behind the Spring Equinox by 10 days. Aside from an improved leap year calculation, Pope Gregory's calendar has no structural differences from Caesar's calendar.

The Julian calendar, (instituted in 46-45 B.C.) was preceded by the calendar of the Roman Empire, which was actually a calendar of only 10 months. On the original Roman count, September (which literally means 7) was the 7th month, October (which means 8 - like octagon) was the 8th month, November (9) was the ninth, and December (10) was the tenth and last month.

When Julius Caesar came to power he inserted the 31-day month of July (named for Julius) and later his son Augustus Caesar placed his name in the calendar - the 31-day month of August, throwing the names of the rest of the month's askew!

The names of the months are as illogical as their uneven numbering. January is derived from the God of the doorway; February is an obscure word referring to a divinatory rite using animal entrails; Mars refers to the planet and god of war; April and May refer to goddesses of the spring; June to the wife of Jupiter.

The word "calendar" itself is derived from a the Latin word meaning "account book," the first day of every month being "calends" or the date of payment of debts. This confirms the depths of the societal programming that "time is money."

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
About Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth:

He is commonly referred to as Jesus Christ, although Joshua would be a more accurate translation of his name. “Christ” is not his last name; it is simply a Greek word for “Messiahs,” or “anointed one.”
Theologians have discovered about 50 gospels which were widely used by Jewish, Pauline and Gnostic groups within the early Christian movement. Only four of these were chosen by the surviving group, Pauline Christianity, and were included in the Bible.
Those four Gospels describe Jesus as a Jew who was born to a virgin in Palestine around 4 to 7 BCE.
He is portrayed as a rabbi, teacher, healer, exorcist, magician, 18 prophet, and religious leader who had a one year (according to Mark, Matthew and Luke) or a three year (according to John) ministry in Palestine, starting when he was about 30 years old. He was also described to have white skin and light brown colored hair.
Most Christians believe that he was executed by the Roman occupying army, visited the underworld, was resurrected, spent 40 days with his disciples, and then ascended to heaven.
Most Christian denominations view Jesus as God, and as the Son of God, the second person in the Trinity. Jesus had disciples 12 and his title was Christ, the anointed one.”

About Horus:

He was worshiped thousands of years before the first century CE the time when Jesus was ministering in Palestine.
Horus was often represented as a stylized eye symbol, symbolizing the eye of a falcon.
He was also presented “in the shape of a sparrow hawk or as a man with a hawk’s head. He was also described to have white skin and desert colored hair.
He is often shown as an infant cradled by his mother Isis who gave birth to him even thou she was a virgin. Isis was a virgin goddess, demanding very strict abstinence from her devotees.
It is at this period, apparently, that the birthday of Horus was annually celebrated, about December 25th.
He was considered to be the son of two major Egyptian deities: the God Osiris and and the Goddess Isis.
In adulthood, he avenged his father’s murder, and became recognized as the God of civil order and justice.
Each of the Egyptian pharaohs were believed to be the living embodiment an incarnation of Horus.
He had disciples, 12 of them and his title was KRST, the anointed one”

Look at these comparisons:

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
star and flag my friend, very intriguing thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Exactly and like Horus (the literal son of Isis) he was a member of the same royal bloodline.

Moral of the story, they will use the same religious dogma to hold on to their power in the coming age.

There is a lot of truth in the Bible and there is also a lot of fabricated BS.

Now take a look at this wikepedia entry about Caesarion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the twelve ruling families of Ancient Egypt, notice that they have the same system today as for the twelve families and rights to the crown.

You may also want to consider the painting of The Last Supper. Jesus and his twelve disciples. Maybe DaVinci was trying to tell us something but could not do it using literal translation so instead did so in this painting.
www.jeffgannon.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What is most interesting is the relation they have integrated into their bloodline with astrology. The Mayans knew about 144,000 which is what happens in meditation (which was discovered by taking Mayan tablets and transposing them on top of one another, revealing a more precise interpretation) when the nine chakras are opened, the key to enlightenment. What the Holy Roman Empire has done is turned the astrological representation and hid it from the public using it to better suit their needs.

That should give you more clues about our now 12 month calendar and thirteenth hidden bloodline as opposed to the ancient 13 month calendar.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"Exactly and like Horus (the literal son of Isis) he was a member of the same royal bloodline."

****not even close. Jesus was in the Royal line of King David to Mary. God breathed, willed the seed of God into Mary who was a virgin. The only begotten son of God. Different birth than any in mankind. Horus and Isis are satanic and born of the mind of Lucifer. Not the same bloodline even if they actually existed..

"Moral of the story, they will use the same religious dogma to hold on to their power in the coming age."

******Not the same. Jesus Christ is the only savior and the real deal.

"There is a lot of truth in the Bible and there is also a lot of fabricated BS."

*****Absolutely no fabrication. All true except for the parables that are described by jesus, and the Literal miracles happened. All of them. The Bible was written by 40 different authors, 66 different books, over 1,600 years and no contradictions or errors.....none.

"Now take a look at this wikepedia entry about Caesarion."

*****Wikepedia????? hardly a source compared to the true word of God. Anyone can put information....even elmer fudd.

"Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the twelve ruling families of Ancient Egypt, notice that they have the same system today as for the twelve families and rights to the crown."

*****13 Illuminati families.......all Luciferian and evil to the core.

"You may also want to consider the painting of The Last Supper. Jesus and his twelve disciples. Maybe DaVinci was trying to tell us something but could not do it using literal translation so instead did so in this painting. "

******DaVinci had no clue about the truth of Jesus Christ. He and Nostradamus were false prophets, nephilim and satanic influences. False prophets no question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join