It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
there is absolutely a God and there is Jesus Christ that in fact is coming back and you have the Holy Spirit. All three are the same, except each part of God has a different mission on this plane and in the supernatural.

The King James Bible is certainly the ONLY true word of God as the NIV, American Standard, NKJV and all the rest are cleverly redesigned to take man from truth.

The Bible was in fact, written by eyewitnesses and men and women present at the time of God speaking to man, the presence of Jesus and touched by visions and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It was written by 40 different authors, over a 1,600 year period and 66 different books. It has withstood the test of time unlike any other book in the history of mankind. It is telling us the future and in fact is more up to date than tomorrow's newspaper. The last book Revelation was written between 70-90 AD by the Apostle John NO OTHER GOSPELS inspired by the true God was ever and will never be written again.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

-------------Propositional calculus surveying premises of belief in all invited by one.

Believing is growing.
Life matter,
serving technical crystals for fresh gold.
Resourcing the true divided, God's divine Power,
for evolution to form any lifeform stronger and better then before.

Unbelieving is dying.
Dead matter,
serving old rocks digging and crawing for Gold.
Claiming the wieght for handel until it decays with no true use for Power,
as it's material illusion form grows weaker.

Godhead.
The Crown of True tend Kings,
has came in peace with love,
for us all to kneel before the dieties,
beside his sacrifice feet, upon forever realm in all with in one.
Not forcing, nor locking anyone up with hiden knowledge,
to inslave your worst addicted fear of nothing.
It's your choice not his?

God's gifts of Materials and Fruits in God's System is for the use of all to reach paradise,
even the lost, sick, feared and condemned in eternity circles of treason can retain freedom for their sin.

When God see that the Mandates of Heaven start punishing fear, inslaveing life,
locking up or claiming the truth, over ruling the stars, again, agian and again.
The Pretenders with High treason that recreated the Angel of Death will be repoisoned from paradise, like Death itself, circled to a fresh time where it happens again, again and again being reclaimed locked up under material illusions of matter where they reran the rule.
It was there choice not to believe.

Eyes are closed.
Hears are shut
but, Mouth is wide open,
the Angel of Death showing the repeated circles of choas with no answer reswallowed in a circle of repoisoned circles rewarded material illusions.

If words seen heavy in it's core, reading in shock is a large stone, hard to press.
With the lighted leight of God can the hardness become humor of incarnation.

Understanding shock it's self, is the end of a fresh pure divine start.

--------------------------Understanding and learning the love of God,
Believeing and forgiving, brings truth in the soul,
leading to God, health, wealth and paradise,

It was writ'in and so be it done at the start for the end.
The fact is now fiction but the fiction was the fact.
Intelligence is fiction, God is fact on the fiction.

The Serpent with the split tongue covers the soul away to worship the rich of lust,
fear, pain, and sickness!

Only when a serpent as been drawn to you,
is the understandable love, over stood.

Sickness will come over and destroy
the serpents circle demon race of mortal illusions.
There kids will eat Chemicals from the Angel of Death.
Produced from the lies after the holocaust.

The love between Man and Women will just be lust,
unwanted childern will fill the jails!
The Kids children will worship the
Chemical justice of Material,
leading in the Jails, that there Parents
constructed them. Wealth in pain of agony called rich.

Heavy it is, for a fact not fiction, proof repeats it self over and over.
Repeated circles of weight, which brings unbalancement in the system.
Circles bring more circles that are scaled in the leight of the light.
Directing forward through rotating together deeply forced to friction,
not a statement can be made in the matter of God only to his feet.

----------The langauge of God is a Highly speaking Sound of Truth with the Impuls of Wisdom.
The lies are rescribbled weak fast cryonics with sniglets again, again and again done from humanity.
God's divine evoluting perfection powerful slowed resuscitation voice rebalances mankind back to there grace bring a higher race of consciousness.
The truth chanting in tones will be rewritten for humanity again, again and again.

Spiritual Knowledge is the Enlightment of God's divine words of Truth, within the
unified field of Consciousness pure to enter creation, that revolutionize the whole system.
Any lifeform can see, hear or f

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in and tell you all that I have finished reading "The Lost Years of Jesus" Though there are very few references in the book to Caesar, the book does include Notovich's story "The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ" and confirms his visit to Hemis as well as St. Issa (Jesus).

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I read it too online. Some of it was interesting and some of it was clouded with the authors ego and imaginings I think.
I particularly liked the bit where Jesus told the Brahmans off for their continuing with the caste system and not treating everyone as equal and eventually was asked to leave India as He was causing too much unrest in the people. That sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Don't know if it's true but it sure is an interesting story.

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blackops713

what if kayne was saying Jesus is satan and for "god" to show him the way?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He would have no response because Lucifer is Satan and jesus is God. simple.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's irrelevant what Jesus Christ was, it's his timeless teachings that we must understand.

I also don't understand how you can claim that the book of Revelations shows that only the royal bloodlines will survive. The Bible states numerous times that the poor and the meek will inherit the Earth and those who reject Christ as savior will not be allowed to live in Heaven.

Also, having done some research it is obvious that many politicians, musicians, and other people of wealth and power follow "Crowleian" Luciferian teachings. The fact that they worship Baal, or Lucifer, or whatever you want to call this deity, proves that they stand against teachings of Christ. They would rather reign in hell rather than be slaves in Heaven. This alone proves that there are two sides, and rejecting Christ may not be a good decision.

Your argument is very good and I have heard much about Christ being son of Caesar. However. whenever I allow myself to believe that, I just feel that I inadvertently play into their hands and fall into the New Age garbage trap.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 27-5-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Well thanks for reading anyway. This thread got buried but it's my favorite one.

Also you have an interesting take. I think of Crowley as like a fallen angel. He set his sights on heaven the same as lucifer. Crowley set his sights on world domination, re-creating a birth of christ like event. A new religion.

The more I look into this, the more corruption I find and it goes back thousands of years and if you think society is corrupt now just think what things were like 2,000 years ago.

Caesar was a dictator, he was and he was powerful and he taxed the hell out of people. So, there are multiple accounts of this corruption not to mention all the other corruption going on around him. Just him conspirating against other people and other people conspirating against him. Just this mad circle of men lusting for power and attaining it by any means neceesarry.

In the bible Jesus states

"Give unto Caesar what is due unto Caesar."

There are so many things we can read into that. Not only was Jesus a real political power, but we also know that these things were happening at the same time, historically and that checks out in the historical account.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Great thread!

You stated this:
"I say there are 12/13 bloodlines and the 13 is the most powerful bloodline and remains the most hidden."

You have a fine eye, my friend.
I have also been contemplating this & have come to the conclusion that the 13th may be the purist bloodline. Untainted by darkness. The one they have been trying desperately to hide.
I have to admit though that I believe the 13th bloodline is not of darkness.
I believe that we may only be programmed to think that 13 is an unlucky number.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It's the missing number.

The calendar used to have thirteen months.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

It's the missing number.

The calendar used to have thirteen months.

Yes, that's correct.
What about the missing 13th zodiac?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thats it.

The hidden hand so to speak.

This could entail the genocide of a particular human origin or vise versa.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Sorry kinda rambling but yes there is a missing zodiac. Of course it is all based on constellations so that aspect is sort of irrelevant. The calendar is where it is important. We live in a time that is not natural. It is a misrepresentation of the universe.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is brilliant..

I keep coming back to this thread..

I understand everything you are saying..

By the way if you want to know who lucifer is then the answer you are looking for is 'intellegence' or 'knowledge'

Adam and Eve ate off the tree of knowledge..

The age of innocence and the path we are all told to follow is the path of 'Morals'

The battle is between morals and knowledge.

Knowlege gives you the understanding of a lucifarian doctrine which is usually follwed by nihilists.

This gives those with knowdedge the power to do anything they want and if you understand the lucifarian doctrine and nihilists then you will understand what I mean. That understanding comes through knowledge and intelligence.

The conclusion i have come to is that

Morals = God (love) / Knowledge = Lucifer (power)

Its all metaphorical. we need to live our lives in balance

We are all one my firend.

But your also right about jesus.. everything just seems to fit.. I too believe jesus was Caesarion
edit on 13-8-2011 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't really know how to express this thought or if I should revive this thread. For the life of me it has taken a toll and I am afraid to say that I have been mistaken. I feel that I have done a great dis-service to the world with this thread, however there are certain truths and untruths in my original post and the thread itself and I haven't reread all of it recently, though I may have been defending my points at times and so be it what is done is done.

My original intent I think, was to make others think about well everything. However, at the time I did not consider the impressionable mind factor at the time that I wrote this, as mine was very impressionable to say the least.

I was in a deep sleep, numb and emotionless. I was questioning everything.

I was not exactly emotionless but I was in fact still asleep and not awakened to reality. I had come to a point in my life where I was asking many questions.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the son of Caesar was himself Jesus Christ otherwise known as Caesarion. But at the same time, I can not say that anything said by Jesus Christ was not said by him on order to help humanity rather than destroy.

Truth be told I have found an inspiration in him and his word. He did (I believe) travel to India and read the ancient texts and he carried the truth and told it. It was religion that became perverted, not necessarily Jesus Christ. He was a messenger.

Also, because my thoughts are incomplete at this time. Many things described in the Bible that are reguarding to Jesus the Son are symbolic metaphors for actions of the grand cycle in the Universe we call home. They do in fact describe a process that is unknown to most. And in this Jesus was a world teacher and gave all of us great wisdom. If only we take the time and patience to understand.

Now that said I feel I am opening the pandoras box here. If anything I hope it made you question your reality and existance and your God, but not necesarily your faith. Your faith is what keeps you alive and helps you flourish.

If you have any questions for me I will be happy to answer for those who are reading. I have not posted here in a few years. But I have come to an understanding with God and if I can answer your questions I will and if I can't I can't and I will tell you so, otherwise I will do the best I can if there are any you would like to ask me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If you do have questions hower I only ask, not that you read the whole thread but please read my post above on page 14 and acknowledge that.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

PS I was at first responding to you, but then I realized that I must address anyone who is or has read this thread. So if you do have any questions for me I will be happy to answer.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

so, if all this is true, and i assume this secret covenant is or relates to the illuminati, then how can we identify who they are and try to resist what they're trying to do to us?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join