It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I agree.

We must all find common ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"The authors of the Bible wrote a story without any evidence. I have plenty. It was written by Jesus's very own same friends and family."

*****wow...,you are absolutely lying to these people. Straight out. The evidence was eyewitnesses. The last book was written no later than 85 to 90 AD

how can you witness something that hasent even happened yet? they are thoughts of great minds that is all. there is no proof of the garden of eden, no proof of the tower of babyl.

i do not believe jesus to be the son of cesear but he isnt the son of god either

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The most intresting collection in a long time. Thanks.

Star & Flag

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

Thank you.

It is always good to see new people here. I hope you have found the information useful.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, we can argue about religion all day long and with atheist and Muslims and with Christians and one day I realized something. These scum are so clever that they have Muslims and Christians against Atheist. They have Muslims against Christians, and opposite, Christians against Christians, moderate Muslims against Islamic fundalmentalist, and they have political elements fighting each other and it dawned on me ALL OF US HAVE THE SAME ENEMY!!!!! The propoents of the new World order and the Illuminati seated in the Masonic higher degrees that even the lower Level Masons have no clue exists.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"how can you witness something that hasent even happened yet?"

****The supernatural God and the entities have more dimensions than we have. Our little four dimensional capacity cannot imagine the capacity of an entity that has 11+ dimensions of time and space. Visions, dreams and Gods inspiration can do this.

" they are thoughts of great minds that is all. there is no proof of the garden of eden, no proof of the tower of babyl.'

*****The proof is the the Bible says so.

'i do not believe jesus to be the son of cesear but he isnt the son of god either"

*****certainly he was the only Begotten son of God.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Exactly. As pointed out in this thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...',

In any case it would be a powergrab if Paul conspired to go against Jesus or even Jesus against Paul. An interesting theory because if Paul was to gain credibilty than Jesus would lose credibility, thus the powergrab.

When you think about its like the resentment swings full circle. It's like a huge powergrab. Look at the situation we have today. We have Christians against muslims, muslims against jew, jews against catholics and catholics against christians. The whole world is a stage.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Jesus Christ was God in incarnate and came to become sin, crucified, died and
rose from the grave to be the only savior. He will return and eliminate the
anti-Christ after the Tribulations.....fact.

Jesus Christ never said he was God, he said he was the son of God, just
like all of us are. The story that he will return and save us all, is in my humble
opinion, an excuse to do nothing about the situation yourself. If there is one
thing we have to learn, it is that it's time to start taking our own individual
responsibilities, and start acting.. instead of waiting on this or that savior.

He also never died to "wash away our sins". The only way to wash away a
sin, is by making it up in this or a next life. Jesus came to show us how to
live and love, how to be good. He really didn't come down here to take away
the responsibility of our own actions. In many old scrolls, Jesus talks about
reincarnation, karma and cause & consequence in great details.

I suggest you start looking up information about how the world really
functions, how your thoughts, actions and words affect the world around
you through manifestation, and how every word, action and thought, has
consequences that are not washed away by repenting, that are only to be
countered by positive actions, words and thoughts.

The world is speeding up, the consequences of your very thoughts are now
manifesting always faster and faster. Every time you think: "my life is bad",
it will become worse in effect, companies that mistreat their employees,
will always faster become bankrupt, because the consequences of that sort
of negativity, will cause malfunctions in the machines, computer programs,
will drop sales and inevitably cause bankruptcy.

Soon, consequences will manifest so fast and severe, that people will start
to notice the connection, and if they don't change their mind for the positive,
they will be destroyed by the consequences. Negative thinking will always
faster cause freak accidents, diseases such as cancer, traffic accidents, etc.

But on the other hand, positive thinking, will cause prosperity, peace, safety,
longevity, love and compassion. Inevitably the world that is left, will become
a paradise on Earth. No conspiracies, or secret governments or evil rule will
be possible, they will all be wiped out by their own negativity. In the past,
these dark people were protected by the slowness of consequences, but now
it's all speeding up, there is no more hiding and postponing.

The world will become paradise, all you have to do is make the choice: join
the positivity, learn to control your thoughts, learn to counter your negative
thinking, and steer your thoughts positively, and survive into the new age
of love and compassion.

Or stay in negativity, and perish by your own created consequences.

In love and high hopes.

[edit on (7/1/09) by Wehali]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"Jesus Christ never said he was God, he said he was the son of God, just
like all of us are. The story that he will return and save us all, is in my humble opinion, an excuse to do nothing about the situation yourself."

******Wow, the New Age Movement I see is starting to take its toll on what truth is. Jesus did in fact state he was God, in many parts of the Bible. There were in all of humanity only two sons of God that were from God. Adam, was breathed into existence by Gods will and perfection. God willed Adam into existence in that Adam did not have human parents. He was a son of God. Jesus was the only BEGOTTEN son of God in the same vein but he was born of the Virgin Mary, who was by her ancestory in the royal line of David. Joseph was not. This is the reason for the two genenology's in the Bible. Jesus was born from the will of God into a human body to be born of human DNA as well As Gods. In essence God's spirit took the Body of Jesus and therefore Jesus was God incarnate. God in his perfect form cannot have a personal relationship with man because of his vast glory. God has to approach man personally by being veiled as in the burning bush with Moses. Now, God became man to live a sinless, life, and die on the cross for our sins; the sins of mankind that was caused by Adam. Imagine, the creator of the universe had to have his diapers changed.
All we have to do is repent of our sins and believe on Romans 10:9 and we can be sons and daughters of God but only through Jesus Christ who was sinless. The sons of God in Genesis 6 were fallen angels, or some of them that were given human bodies thus they were not sons of man but were also sons of God but were corrupted by Satan. Their intermarriage with daughters of man created an offspring called Nephilim. These are the beginnings of the Illuminati, todays alleged aliens and they are once again designing life through eugenics and masking as ET's or aliens. They are interdimensional. Once the Rapture happens, the anti-Christ will appear with a false peace. Then the Tribulations will start, a terrible time yet to come. Jesus will return in his glory holes in the hands and all.............

"If there is one thing we have to learn, it is that it's time to start taking our own individual responsibilities, and start acting.. instead of waiting on this or that savior."

*****This is wrong. Mankind has never and will never be able to save himself. Our responsibility lies in our choice as to whether or not we follow Jesus's teachings, and accepting him as our savior and repenting. It also means taking our individual responsibilities and start acting in accordance with the commandments and the example that Jesus gave us. He doesn't want us to just wait..............but act.

"He also never died to "wash away our sins". The only way to wash away a sin, is by making it up in this or a next life."

******This is made up New Age Thinking and is false. This life we are in now had a beginning with Adam and Eve and will end with the Tribulations and the second return of Jesus. We can't wash away sins nor can we make it up. Only Jesus and our repentance can wash away sins.

"Jesus came to show us how to live and love, how to be good. He really didn't come down here to take away the responsibility of our own actions."

******Exactly!!!!!

"In many old scrolls, Jesus talks about reincarnation, karma and cause & consequence in great details."

******Jesus never talked about reincarnation, karma or C&C etc.....The King James Bible is the only full and true account of God's holy word. The Gnostics and other writings are made up by men inspired by Satan to deceive.

"I suggest you start looking up information about how the world really
functions, how your thoughts, actions and words affect the world around
you through manifestation, and how every word, action and thought, has
consequences that are not washed away by repenting, that are only to be
countered by positive actions, words and thoughts."

******All this is the New Age philosophy double talk they are giving you.

"The world is speeding up, the consequences of your very thoughts are now manifesting always faster and faster. Every time you think: "my life is bad", it will become worse in effect, companies that mistreat their employees, will always faster become bankrupt, because the consequences of that sort of negativity, will cause malfunctions in the machines, computer programs, will drop sales and inevitably cause bankruptcy."

*****The Illuminati is planning on the next attempt to bring the world into a one world Luciferian government. they are the cause for all of this. If you want the irrefutable evidence on the World Order and their actions since the dawn of man, let me know. I"ve got it. The 13 Illuminati families are at work in the counsel of the 13, Committe of the 300, the Black Nobility, High level Masons, Zionist Jews. The governing bodies are the CFR and RIIA, Bank of England, and the list goes and goes. They will lose all of them and be cast to Hell.

"Soon, consequences will manifest so fast and severe, that people will start to notice the connection, and if they don't change their mind for the positive, they will be destroyed by the consequences. Negative thinking will always faster cause freak accidents, diseases such as cancer, traffic accidents, etc."

*****Accidents will be accidents. However, consequences will be manifesting soon more than mankind has ever seen when the Tribulations start. Satan is at work and the Illumianti is causing much evil, New Age Movement, medical issues and diseases are created to depopulate the world to their desired number of 500,000,000. They will fail.

"But on the other hand, positive thinking, will cause prosperity, peace, safety, longevity, love and compassion. Inevitably the world that is left, will become a paradise on Earth. No conspiracies, or secret governments or evil rule will be possible, they will all be wiped out by their own negativity. In the past, these dark people were protected by the slowness of consequences, but now it's all speeding up, there is no more hiding and postponing."

*****No, it all coming to the Tribulations and the Judgment seat of God.

The world will become paradise, all you have to do is make the choice: join the positivity, learn to control your thoughts, learn to counter your negative thinking, and steer your thoughts positively, and survive into the new age of love and compassion.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Paul was a disciple of Jesus and was never in a power grab with Jesus.

The apostle Paul wrote the book of Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon and Hebrews.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"how can you witness something that hasent even happened yet?"

****The supernatural God and the entities have more dimensions than we have. Our little four dimensional capacity cannot imagine the capacity of an entity that has 11+ dimensions of time and space. Visions, dreams and Gods inspiration can do this.

so you are saying this part of the "good book" was written by prophets that can forsee the future...isnt that a demonic power?

or are you saying that god wrote that part of the book?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"so you are saying this part of the "good book" was written by prophets that can forsee the future...isnt that a demonic power?"

******Good point. All of the "Good Book" is Gods Holy Word. It was given in the Old Testament by man's interaction with God and his audible voice, visions and dreams. Not the kind of dreams we have but clear dreams where there was no mistake. God is in control. He knows the past, he knows the present and he can see the past because its his plan. He knew you before the day of creation. He knew your life's decision before you know. This does not interfere with free will, as knowing your decisions is not forcing you to make them. This is why he does close doors and open windows giving rise to additional choices for you to make until the day comes that you do accept Jesus Christ or you decide not too. Satan cannot act unless God gives him permission and allows Satan to act in accordance with Gods prophesies. So, false prophets like Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus et al are inspired by Satan because Satan knows what he wants to do, but in certain cases he [Satan/Lucifer] is not allowed to do. This is why a prophet of Satan is not exactly right on target. A prophet of God is exactly right on target because it would be Gods will that this prophesy be given out.

"or are you saying that god wrote that part of the book?"

*****As I said, God interacted directly with his chosen and they wrote it down as inspired by God. In the New Testament Jesus, God incarnate in human form, walked and spoke with man. The authors of the New Testament were witnesses directly, and also experienced inspiration with the Holy Spirit when Jesus rose and accended, visions and dreams, the Bible was written. In 1611, God inspired the translations on what Books were to be included in his Holy Word and which ones were not. The Catholic Church wasn't in charge of this "translation" process so they set up the dogma that only Popes and Priests were to read the Bible and "interpret" to the people. This way they controlled. lied, and manipulated their flock. The Chrisitian evangelical movement simply takes verses out of context if they are building a cult or following the teaching the New Age Movement and Religion, yet to take over. Others rewrote the Bible in "newer language" they say but its clever manipulation of the truth in subtle ways. Some rewrote the Bible to make their own Bible.............even the NEW KING JAMES VERSION has an occult symbol on the front cover. The only true word of God is the King James Version. This is the one they all want to rewrite and change...........God is in control and a God that can create a universe would certainly be able to ensure that his truth would reach man. Satan however offers that contrary version. Why? God allows Satan to act in order for us to exercise our free will. With no opposite choices you have no free will said simply.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i have come across this thread as a result of my watching the spectacular documentary "The empire of 'the city' AKA The ring of Power.
I have watched many, many videos over the past 2 years dealing with the illuminati, and the banking conspiracy and the rest................and this one is amongst the TOP 5, along with "Money masters: how international bankers gained control of america."

I seriously recommend to watch those videos, it will blow your mind.

FINALLY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND wtf has Egypt got to do with all this, and why pyramids and obelisks and other sh!t from Egyptian sources keeps cropping up all over washington dc, corporation of london, and even in the vatican city.

economic power,
millitary power,
and religious power.
and 3 obelisks in all 3 cities.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by MacroVisio

I don't know, but I do know that book is very hard to get hands on. If anybody does come across it they should consider it their civic duty to post online in pdf format.

Allow me:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think all that is a little extreme. They will pick who lives, so what they are going through pictures to decide???? I don't think so!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

Uhm. Not sure what you mean or who you were talking to, but if you were talking to me this is my answer.

You ever seen Schindlers List? The German with the list of names, he was responsible tor tracking these people. That was WWII, back then they had time clocks, numbers and pictures of course. They were developing a database basically and wished to watch over society through time clocks. Much like corporate America today.

Now we have in America, a tax payer identification number also known as a Social Security Number, my SS card reads ""This number has been established for"..." my name"". Also in correspondance with that number you have a birth date and most likely a drivers license number, which all link up to you in the data base. We have the Child support system which was actually modified recently to displace families so to speak. In the state of Colorado the Child Support system actually goes by Aleister Crowleys system of Thelema. 93 is the law "Love is the law, love under will." Is it no coincidence that a father must establish over 93 overnights which would require a little more than 2 overnights a week, so therefore three. Which by the way is hard to establish, especially when considering that we have five day work weeks and the overall decision is the courts, not the dads and the court system is genarally biased and favors the mom. This basically destroys families. Look up section 666 of the Social Security Act, it is all about this stuff and it is all about tracking down so called "Dead beat dads". But waith there is more.

The mother can persue child support legally before ever verifying paternity, in fact there is no limit to the actions the mother can take to persue the father for emotional, financial or legal reasons. Again it all goes back to watching society through time clocks. From the time I become employed I know I have about two weeks before the state starts garnishing my wages and the back support from my terms of unemployment have interest.

So to answer your question, yes it is very far reaching to go through all of these measures. How ever when you have control over a nations money, you care not who is in charge. Therefor you hire other people to care for you and pay them well. They not only have your picture, they know everything about you, from your fingerprints to retinal scans, to finances and DNA. They keep record of every damn thing.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by twosandman
no proof of the tower of babyl.

Here you go:
BBC: Rediscovering the Tower of Babel.
You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

There is of course the similar looking tower in Dubai India and the colliseum in Europe. Most notably though, the "Freedom Tower" which is estimated to be ready for occupation in 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not only that, but of course there is also at least one reference to the towers falling in the Bible.

www.bartleby.com...

And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The OP has obviously researched this and backed everything up with multiple sources, while all you ignorant bible bashers have simply said, no he cant be right coz jesus is the only one boohoo jesus this jesus that, you have no evidence for any one single word in the bible yet you all seem to think it must be true?why? there are religios texts older then that, yet you say theyre wrong and your right?why if assume the bible is right bsaed on no evidence due you quickly point out that everything is wrong? the only answer you ever give is some BS about because i know in my heart, there is only one god, boohoo jesus this jesus that, the only reason you deny the truth is becaue you cant even begin to imagine, what if something you based your whole life on is wrong? is a lie? it would destroy you and you are afraid of the truth, you killed non believers for simply having knowledge that your elders did not and now that yoyur killings are more public you simply discredit everything against your false messiah, JESUS WASNT REALLY THE SON OF GOD, YOUR GOD DOES NOT EXIST, and if he does boy did he fall, once appearing to the masses as a firey vision, and now??where is he?? in your grilled cheesed sandwich, stop being afraid of the unknown, thaqt whats holding back humanity.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join