It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Hi everyone.

Space CowGirl I just finished doing the timeline, it took several hours to complete. But thanks for asking me to do this because it paints us a bigger picture of events that occurred during this time period to look into.

While I did find for the most part the events seemed to line up just as I had imagined it would. Like sliding a puzzle piece into place, all you need to know is where to put it.

There where some additional discrepancies I came across, mainly pertaining to Augustus Caesar (Octavian) Anyhow notice his death in my AD portion of the calendar. Now this gets a bit more confusing. But remember we are looking into the events of Caesarion as they compare with the timeline of Jesus.

Taking a closer look at Augustus however, I would believe his death came around my date for the Holy Roman Empire. You also have to take in account that Augustus had children and grandchildren.

Either way you look at it, with my timeline or the one that we where given. Something about Augustus life span and date of death doesn't seem right.

Other than that I must say this came together quite nicely.

Here is my key.

46 1
45 2
44 3
42 4
41 5
40 6
39 7
38 8
37 9
36 10
35 11
34 12
33 13
32 14
31 15
30 16
29 17
28 16
27 18
26 19
25 20
24 21
23 22
21 23
20 24

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

So who do you think were the real parents of Jesus? It doesn't sound like it was Julius Caesar as why would Cleopatra have to plead for him to accept her son as his son, if he was already?

I don't think she had to plead to anybody. Remember these people are all family. they made it seem as if their empire had fallen, still while keeping their power and bloodlines in tact. The only ones who where deceived where the citizens. I also don't think Augustus would have had many qualms he may have put up a fight, but in the end I am sure that for his own good he had no choice but to go along with this.

Basically what they did was divide the power and regions among the family.

Also King Juba does appear to be equivalent to Caesarion later in life after being exiled, nice catch.

Just another thing of note, is when looking at the timeline or searching through Wikipedia always pay attention to births and deaths as they seem to tell a story of their own.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You certainly put it all together nicely, 12.21.12, and I salute you for the post. I too have spent a lifetime researching these Royal Bloodlines and what they mean for us as a whole, and have come to the same conclusions as you have on may points. It never ceases to amaze me at how "******" (insert you favourite name here) could do this right before our very eyes and keep up the scam while we as a people slept and became blissfully unaware of what was really going on. It all begins with religion, and the Holy Roman Church, the power behind the throne in days past. It ends with the masters being extraterrestrials who have lived underground for a very long time, waiting for reinforcements to come and help them in the final takeover. Deals were made, and humanity was sold out for a few alien toys. People, this is real, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you. But this is a power grab plain and simple. They planned on keeping this power by stunting our growth both spiritually and evolutionary. This is the reason for the fluoride in your water and the plot to depopulate the earth as well as the other things that are actually designed to stop your DNA from doing what it is doing naturally, evolving.

Basically we are all one. The 144,000 are for lack of a better term the twelve tribes of Israel and the Illuminatti. They are promoting their own spiritual development and growth while at the same time attempting to stop ours. Basically so they can remain in power during the coming age. We need to reach a critical mass of at least 144,000 to attain this moment in spiritual and biological evolution. They are hoarding this knowledge, because if the common man attains it, it renders them weak and docile and they lose their power and their ability to rule over us during the coming age.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't believe any of this, but it's such an interesting read I gave you a star and a flag, you might want to copyright your ideas and write a book about it... Di Vinci Code eat your heart out, this is much much more entertaining, and makes you think harder.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Haha, thanks. I first became aware of this theory after watching this documentary www.youtube.com... . I have followed up by doing some extra research.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No, the 144,000 is not the Illuminati they will be the true Jewish believers in Jesus. The Illuminati are the 13 families as a google will give you their names.....Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Collins, Astor's, Reynolds, Li, and seven more........

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We are not one. Only those that accept Jesus as Savior will be chosen pure and simple.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
to the creator of this thread - i fail to see how in your op any link between the apparent truth
about jesus and the zionist new world order.....please clarify. thx

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Well this was done by basically deceiving people using the Bible as the main vehicle and the Jesus as the co-pilot,
. Read the book of Revelations again, hell read any book for that matter. The Zionists are obsessed with Israel and have deceived their believers into following their cause by writing about it the way they do in the Bible, as if they have a God Given right to Israel. That is in part what this whole disinformation campaign about the war and the war itself are actually about.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Furthermore, there is a posting I am currently in progress of in another thread about the Antichrist to come in 2012, which IMO would be correct. Although IMO Bush sort of fulfilled the role other than the fact that most people don't like him. But we must remember that this was a Blueprint for NWO not prophecy. The actual person I believe will fulfill this so called prophecy would be the one who is next in the succession to the crown, Prince William also a member of this same bloodline of the un"Holy Grail"

All though theres been alot of talk about Matreiya, he could be a likely candidate, but as of now the Queen of England holds the Rod of Iron that this man will rule with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would suggest that Acharya S is well worth reading. She was born into a family of archeologists and classicists who spent years in the countries known as the cradle of civilization.
'The Christ Conspiracy' is the book to get.
Regards, Peter.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This whole post has no foundation in any historical events. Don't waste your time!! Somebody who would work up this garbage has a wild side and too much time on their hands. Plenty of history from contemporary sources to prove the flaws in all this!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
The curious thing about this is if you look closely everything pertaining to ancient Egypt is BC while everything pertaining to the Holy Roman Empire is AD.

Well appart for the fact that the so called Holy Roman Empire is the name given for the Western Roman Empire after the Catholic Church fooled the Roman Senate by presenting the so called Donation of Constantine, where Constantine the Great supposedly donates Italy and the Western Empire to the Church. This will has been proven a forgery and was probably produced in the mid eight century. But it didn't stop the papal church in taking over the Curia and thereby most of Europe placing the pope between God and the French Merovingean emperor who in his turn would dominate the kings of Europe and so on, down to the common man and below. Jesus couldnot possibly have survived 800 years without changing his spiritual vessel?

And wasn't Ptolomy Greek? Which would make Jesus Roman through Cæsar, Egyptian through Cleopatra, Greek through Ptolomy and Jewish through his circumcision and faith. Oh my! Now that makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
"The World's Largest Conspiracy" Indeed! It makes for a nice conspiratorial story but "where's the beef (proof)?" If Jesus was Caesarion then when asked about his "Kingdom" by Pontius Pilot why didnt he claim his kingdom (empire of Rome) as the rightful heir to Julius Casear (who had risen above a democratic emporer to one of "divinity" and thus he, Cesarion, would have a claim by "divine right of kings?" Why then did he respond that his "Kingdom" was Not of This World? It takes more than Julius Caesar and Jesus Christ sharing the same initials and a trip to India to make the case here.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Yes thats correct. Even by reading through the Bible you should know that these powerful bloodlines did intermarry from time to time. Coming from the opposite spectrum, sometimes as a form of survival people would marry into these powerful bloodlines so the end result was a bloodline that was not just Egyptian, Roman or Greek, but all of the above.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well another case would be the calendar. A kingdom not of this world? Please refer to Genesis 6:2. As for the story of Jesus, Esau is the hebrew name meaning son of Isis. Cleopatra called herself Isis after the one before her in the succession Isis the Virgin Goddess mother of Horus who also had many of the same teachings of Ancient Egypt. Furthermore alot of this was recorder in hieroglyphs.

Of course Jesus added a new twist because rather than being a dictator like his father Julius Caesar he went to India and studied the vedices and learned alot about the origins of mankind and miracles that were closer to Buddhism than that of the Ancient Egypt to which he used and seemed to be performing miracles and such. So in other words, Jesus did not appear as a dictator to many like his father, he appeared as a healer with divine knowledge. This also being the case, he would not appeal to many having known that he was the son of Caesar, so rather by appearing as having God like power and influence was able to capture the empire under a different light than that of a fascist dictator.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Jesus added a new twist because rather than being a dictator like his father Julius Caesar"

****There you go again. You have absolutely no evidence except the fabricated BS you come up with to make a claim that old julius was the father of Jesus. None............Jesus was in fact, God incarnate and will be coming back. But, either way, nothing substantiates Julius being his father.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Yes thats correct. Even by reading through the Bible you should know that these powerful bloodlines did intermarry from time to time.

Indeed but to say that the only known son of Julius Caesar, known to many as Caesarion or Ptolomaios or Ptolomy XV, who was killed by order of Octavian also called Augustus the Great in 30 BC, meaning Caesarion was a mere 17 years when he died.

Matthew states that Jesus was born during the reign of Caesar Augustus while Herod the Great was procurator or king of Judea. This means that Jesus could not be Caesarion. Jesus was born after 32 BC (twelve years before Herod's rebuilt the Temple), and no later than 4 BC when Herod the Great died.

According to my sources Caesarion lived from June 23, 47 BC until August, 30 BC. And further the Gosped explains how a Jewish woman of Judah tribe, Mary, and not an Egyptian queen, was pregnant and gave birth to the child later known as Jesus, and not to mention that his life after 30 is well documented and there is nothing that fits with Ptolomy, sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just found out something a little strange concerning this theory which I didn't really believe to be very credible before, but I did a little research on the royal arch of heaven or holy royal arch that freemasons use. I hadn't put two and two together until just now, and it seems more possible that perhaps this theory is based in more truth than I thought.

first of all is the following bible passages:
Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD'S doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes'?
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
1 Peter 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
www.christian-restoration.com...

The capstone in masonry is the same thing as the cornerstone in the bible!
In the masons ritual they push out the keystone for more light or knowledge. The capstone also represents the summer solstice (as well as many many other things) in the zodiac sign of Cancer. In support of this theory Caesarion, also a cancer according to the previously mentioned date of June 23, fits the bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join