It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the Energetic Body Double

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

locster - I don't know of a book, but if you wish to protect yourself, knowledge is the key! The White Light is Your Soul Energy.

The WL energy is drawn in through the Soul Orb (7-8" over your head) into the center of the Head: visualize this coming through the Central Light Core Tube, about 1-1/2" thick.This is done as part of the active Breath, and is known as pranayama (energy breath). Hold for a few seconds, and then bring it down to the Heart Center; upon exhalation, expand it out from the heart area (like the rings of Saturn). Very Simple: very effective.

This Energy is You, the expression of the Purest part of You.
Expand this WL energy through your physical body; expand it around you and hold (encapsulates the etheric-astral vehicles); expand it to fill your room; expand it to fill and surround your dwelling. Also practice this to cover many larger areas, your neighborhood, your city, your country, the Earth (throughout), the Sol system, etc.. You will learn to trust this Pure energy.

Keep still while doing this. It is best to begin this in the dark & silence (1 low light source ok; keep from field of direct vision), where it will Birth into your being. Feel it: you should feel this light, eventually. After the birthing, anytime and place, still or moving, is suitable. Read the thread comments.

Also, what I refer to as The Brilliance (Clear Light) is even more effective, but for a beginner, it is hard to get a grasp on this initially. If you can, repeat the process using this. The variations of use are infinite. Some say it doesn't work: I assure you from first hand experience, it does indeed work: I've carried mine about me for 4 decades, and have travelled extensively throughout the realms.

Fear is the Dweller on the Threshold, also your SoulSelf, and is going to frighten you with the Knowledge referred to in this thread (read carefully, it is advanced). It is there to protect you from that which you have evolved Fear of: your Lost Self. Keep some good jokes in your mind: bear your humour as a weapon: It cuts the Dark like a knife! And never be afraid to fight with all you have, for you will have to fight, eventually. Those who say otherwise are riding the kiddy trains: this is the Journey Into the Real, as opposed to experiencing the familiar Reflected Unreal (everyday reality). Just overcome the Fear; it is there, and if you read on ATS & elsewhere, you'll see how it frightens the unknowing, being the Unknown. Call it The Dragon~The Eagle, for it actually Is.

Soon, this will be part of your Self. It may take awhile, but you are ready to put your red plastic pail and blue plastic shovel away now, and step out of the sandbox. Kids and even adolescents enjoy that; it holds no interest to the Warrior Spirit.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you very much for sharing this with me!
I will practise this untill i know i am ready to take the next step.
Thank you

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Has anyone tryed this method? did it work? I dont feel comfertable trying it now hes gone, unless other members have tryed it and have advice about it it seems pointless trying.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SS,Naga

Hi SS Naga...its 2021....you are the wise one...are you around for chat pls?

thx and kind regards

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join