It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brain is changing dramatically. Please give insight.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
I feel that meditation and the binaural activity, along with physical activeness if really giving me some sort of edge.. But i only want it to happen quicker. Please Tell me your thoughts. Thank you.

The description of your experiences with research/literature/audio/diet/exercise almost identically match my recent life changes which started 1 year ago, at the same age.

I will add i have a nearly identical body structure and build as you have described it and i am very familiar with the terms/words/symbols your attempting to use to describe your shift in reality and how difficult that can be to describe.
Its like learning a language for the first time when you try and take an empowered soul(I) experience and put it into words. :long sigh:

Such a shame too because so much is 'lost in translation' until we learn that language of inner and outer self as it pertains to all aspects of reality.
That is a point i am at now, reading Rudolf Steiner's book:
Theosophy: An Introduction to the Spiritual Processes in Human Life and in the Cosmos (1904)

I'm learning what terms to use to describe my reality inside and out. But i need practice.
A new practice i have taken up to sort of organize and structure my thinking/researching more appropriately (and not as FRANTIC 'when will i Know ALL') is a very academic approach which is rare for me i tend to be more meditative or psychedelic in my learning process. But im setting aside time(when i allow it to influence me) into certain categories such as reading writing researching etc etc balance. balance. balance.

Anyways, ill be back to offer you more (attempts at)insight tomorrow, gunna compile a list of books that have helped me through a lot in the last year as well i will attempt to relate my similar experiences to yours that i might give you a taste of how NOT alone you are with all this. UNIQUE! but not alone.
BE WELL!!!!

PS. Something you may grasp in the near future is that theres no hurry, none at all. There is nothing about this reality, this universe that you dont already know. Its all inside you, the trick is to remove the ignorance that can daily block the view of that Truth and Knowledge that you are. YOU ARE! okay goodnight

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Please Read This Carefully, OP

Do you find that, not only is your mind sharper, but your sensory perceptions also seem more clear-cut and intense?

Does the world suddenly feel full of meaning just beneath the surface?

Do you feel as though things you never understood are finally coming clear?

Do you feel an urgent need to understand and explain as much as possible 'while you still can'?

Do you find yourself able to manage with very little sleep?

If so, it may be that everything's fine; on the other hand, you may be experiencing the initial manic phase of severe bipolar disorder. I don't mean to scare you, but a quick checkup might be in order.

Sorry to bring you down, but sometimes a grain of good sense is in order, even on ATS.

WOW by this account all my best friends and I are bipolar to the maximum. Well besides the ones on prescription drugs, they are not. Instead they are solely and completely depressed to the point of near suicide most of the time.

When this transition happens, take the metaphor of your brain as a puzzle.

Until now(maybe) you haven't seen the puzzle in its parts or in its whole.
Sure you've heard people talk about it maybe you felt like you had your own puzzle to build but NOW you are aware of it, that is certain.
There are several ways to view the puzzle and i would argue one affective way to approach it....
Not as a whole/complete not as a single piece/incomplete BUT as a PROCESS, pick up each piece at a time and understand how it forms your world, patiently place that piece before yourself and work with it until it works itself into the WHOLE of the puzzle. (in a way, you can recognize this puzzle as already completed -outside time-? yah?)

As warned...
If you can observe only 1 piece you may recommended to a doctor, if you observe the whole puzzle at once you may be recommended to a doctor, if you see a giant mess of puzzle pieces you WILL be recommended to a doctor , BUT if you are patient with the process and the FUNNNN of playing with and putting together THE PUZZLE, right here right Now! you do not need a doctor you need a playmate and they are alllllll around you. i love my mind puzzle, its coming along so well, so many colors and sounds, i can be proud of you and me knowing we share the same play area for our puzzle party(life).

It goes without saying that if you aren't wise about your thoughts when entering into this transition in your reality/beliefs/experience/knowledge/truth/etc you might find yourself so frightened by the totality of it that you may begin to think a doctor might offer you the only way out of what for some becomes a 'bad trip'.
They will attempt to convince you your psychotic. BUT KNOW THIS! everyone i have ever known including myself who has ever followed by western psychiatric drug oppression, even for a time, has been set back and damaged in many ways by the dumbing down of the intellect/perception.
(I took prozac which is straight fluoride, im sure you've done your research on that. im still upset with mySELF for not being more patient and understanding of my PROCESS. It cost my body a lot as im sure even the small use of the drug toxified my body/brain heavily.)

Oh Astyanax....:sigh:
lol @ whack psychology. silly silly western science. i dont WANT to belittle your fear mongered perspective but oh wait ...YAH I DO.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
I feel free to cry when a song strikes a cord or the sunset paints the sky.

Or someones Truth speaks to your heart! Thanks for that set of emotion, it was wonderful to read your reply. I too am understanding and writing endlessly about how i interact with and relate to emotions. What an awesome way to experience life right!?
thank you

[edit on 12-12-2008 by s0ndernet]

Also, what are your views on '___'?

After experimenting with a few things that are out there, and thinking long and hard about the benefits, I've come to a conclusion with '___'. I don't intend on ever doing '___'. '___' is more evidence of God's existence, and I think it should be saved for when he/she/it intended (at death).

God or nature or the universe or Love (they are completely intertwined from my perspective), has essentially booked us all for the most exciting trip of our lives when we die. '___' has made me essentially fearless in terms of death, because clearly death is supposed to be a mind/soul blowing, positive experience.

Anyone else?

Read The Spirit Molecule, found it boring compared to sitting in a room with 3 people on '___' but thats not saying much. WOW is that a powerful experience, i chose not to partake a lot for the same reasons as you but i listened to my friends' voices after they came back to their bodies and chose to speak in time. wow just wow. we are in for a trip thats for sure!!!!!!
If one ever needed encouragement about their fear of death, '___' makes for a great 'pick me up' of an explanation of the ride that lies ahead.

Originally posted by BAZ752
Oddly enough, it was such an amazing feeling and really made me want to giggle, and also 'cry' simultaneously, if that makes sense???

The COSMIC GIGGLE my friend, oh how i have laughed endlessly when caught inside this moment. There really is nothing like it!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by survival

Very interesting stuff, survival. I'm going to hang on to that quote.

I was raised substance-free as well. Marijuana was definitely a gateway drug for me. To spiritual philosophy.

I plan to spend a lot more time on the Psychology forum and less on the Governmental and Economic forums. There's an air of potential and excitement here that doesn't exist elsewhere. I'm sure I'll see you around.

Get yourself an avatar!

Same for me as it relates to substance and marijuana, and same with the choice of forums, zomg i need more of this encouragement i swear i didnt know this existed on ats. w00t.

Originally posted by survival
"Another frequently reported phenomenon is that when a practitioner has reached a high level of development, a halo would appear behind and/or around his head during meditation. This is commonly seen in paintings of Jesus Christ, the Buddha, and other Oriental gods. Frequently the light is pictured as surrounding the whole body. This phenomenon may again be explained by body electric theory. When a person has cultivated his energy to a high level, it may be led to accumulate in the head. This energy may then interact with the O2 molecules in the air, and ionize them causing them to glow."

I have seen this glow once. I don't know anyone else who has but im certain its accessible to our 'vision'.
One of the first times i truly left my body and realized it for what it was, i was coming down on a solo mushroom trip on summer solstice ....the energy was intense that day and the vibrations were high needless to say.
Long story short, i floated out and above my body, after a time my soul was rushed back into it and i was completely alert and perceptive to things i didnt know existed. My mind had a DIRECT channel to my soul and all the influence and support it had nearby, i heard pure thoughts of wisdom and truth flow from my mind at lightening speed. i tried to write a the thoughts down(they never left me, i didn't need to write them) but my vision was taken from me by the mushroom at the time. Truly i had received a new vision, as i looked around i saw myself, dont ask me how AND my friend we both had this halo of light.
I thought to myself omJESUS! This is rad.

What i thought odd in part though was that this was 'My' experience and my friend came home from work early to help ground me BUT i still haven't taken the time to make sense of the fact that he too had a halo.
I guess im forced to conclude this now....:deep breath:
The halo of light is there in its completed form, i only saw it because i was granted a new vision at the time.
Although i see auras, i've never seen this halo again. but i will.

I guess im starting to realize my desires and gifts as a Seer.
Funny thing is, every time i 'ask' to 'see' more its given. I'm learning to be more wise about when i ask and what i ask for.
There have been many times where i took on a lot more than i had expected, that mushroom trip was one of them -and with intention i fully gave in to 'seeing' more. spiral galaxies are a wild sensation.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I could of wrote what you wrote. Scary I feel the same

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Are you feeling at all paranoid? Ever been psychologically evaluated?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I know just what you are talking about, I feel as though I am having a similar experience.

Around six months ago, I had a snowboarding accident in which I injured my back quite badly, and since have been incapacitated to an extent. During this time, unexpectedly I have found myself researching into alternative subjects such as reptilians, NWO, spiritual enlightenment and the universe. I had shown no previous interest in these subjects, but I would wake up in the morning with a real drive to learn more and more. And as I did some moments from my childhood took on a new meaning, it appears I may have had some kind of out of body experiences which I remember keying into or activating myself to help me drop off to sleep ( I’ve always found it hard to sleep). I still do not really understand what that was or how or if I was doing it. Also I have had a couple of what I think may be known as sleep paralysis experiences, waking up in the early hours of the morning not being able to move or barely breath I could just open my eyes a very small amount, just enough to see some ambient light from outside my window.

I am pretty new to all of this and I'm not sure if any of it is connected but I do feel like the blindfold has been taken off, and I have much more to understand yet. I have a feeling that all of this 2012, doomsday stuff isn't quite right, I believe that 2012 is more likely to be when enough people wake up to the subtle suppression and increasing lack of freedom being imposed on us all by the powers that be. I can now clearly see that communities are breaking down, people are scared to be open and show true emotion to each other and we are being chipped away at as a collective race. They no that if we are united and truly free emotionally and spiritually that their plans do not stand a chance, because if a government does not have any people backing it, it looses its power over the people.

Take care and keep an open mind, were in for one hell of ride!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
-survival- congratulations! You've woken up! Welcome.

You've uncovered the spider web that we live in. You can use The Matrix as an exact example of what we live in. We are kept as unaware as TPTB can keep us, but thanks to the internet, we can distribute information to help the masses wake up.

Look at these for another brain busting wake up:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Take a day to process all the information in there. You can also listen to them in smaller doses if you want. I found that once I started, I didn't want to stop and really want to hear more about the history of our galaxy and the planet we live on, and everything that goes with it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok i just made a account to so i could add something here but if anyone has any information to help me or if this has happened to them please contact me. So to start off with my brain has completly changed its functioning and thought process. Some things i gained was super amazing memory and very photographic memory which i hadnt had before. I can litterally watch parts of movies in my head. Another thing is the thirst for knowledge in finding the answer to everything through quantum physics and particle physics.Along with the memory i have changed myself as a whole i life to be as perfect as i can everyday. All the way from being more respectful up to never ever telling any sort of lie... Among many other things i due to seperate myself from being the pathetic humans i see everyday. And last but not least this all started to years ago when out of no where i ummm well lost it i guess. It started with me feeling as if stuff was touching me it progressed to me hearing it... Long story short i went full on schizophrenic i searched high and low for a answer to why this could of happened. I looked into ghosts,aliens,extra dimensional beings,consious particles, government experiments,quantum physics, etc.... Through my search i litterally lost touch with reality over time i slowly came back and with a much greater understanding of the world and how it all works. I had been tortured mentally by the voices in my head for any wrongs i had done so i now live as close to enlightened as i can to avoid further persecution. Along with all that being said i still hear voices but i have learned to focus it out when necessary and to listen when i need advice. I have gained back my sanity and im researching quantum physics , high energy physics, and particles physics to find out what this truly was that changed my life. I later plan on following einstein and hawking in the search for the answer to everything. Bottom line i think the world is changing something has happened to it and im still not 100% sure although i have eliminated many theories on what it is that i feel and hear and why its here. There are many things humans cannot understand due to the fact they live in their self created reality that the world mutually agrees is correct. All the information that has ever been put into the world is still there its just a matter of finding and unlocking it. Read further into quantum mysticism to understand what im saying. Guys i hope you read this and if anyone has went through the insane stuff i experienced please feel free to talk to me about it and help if u have advice but dont think your crazy there may be more than you know. I blamed myself and hated myself for about half a year believing i was schizo. The more i learned the more i realised that everyone else may be wrong. Schizophrenia is not a proven disease we cant find where it is in the brain or anything of that nature. I believe schizophrenics are one that have become enlightened to a different part of reality and understanding, Some schizos cant handle what this involves such as the voices or feeling things touch them these are the ones who go crazy and can never touch back to reality. There are the selective few other that manage to get through the negatives and focus on the positives that come with it. My brain will never work the same but it now works far beyond any expectations i could of had. I truly hope someone reads this and msgs me i have so much to say and need someone to talk to about it and afraid to tell people that i know the things i have learned and that has happened to me because i feel as if they will judge me differently. thank you sorry i wrote so much

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hey are you still on the forum ive had similar experiences a reply to: dphy2012

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Are you still on the forum??a reply to: survival

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Consider yourself lucky. I'd say you are reaching enlightenment (if not already) and at a fast rate. I've heard that it can come to some over a short period of time and to others over many years. For me it's the latter. You say it's been 4 months and you've gotten father than I have in 5 years. I'm jealous.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: survival

Basically you are reprogramming yourself the below video is a good one on this topic

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
wow- this topic was started 8 years ago almost to the day. what are things like for you now OP?
edit on 5-12-2016 by Starcrossd because: spllng

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would also recommend to throttle your enthusiasm. When you start to realize that the world is not the way you previously envisioned it, most tend to go ballistic and jump-travel into the extreme end of manipulation and speculation that everything that we hold as truth, has a false front.

This is dangerous, as this is the realm where all the charlatans and PMM inhabitants reside, and you need severe diligence in 'over-believing' the depth of the rabbit holes they would like you to jump into.

Put the brakes on when this happens, and increase your scrutiny and implement a hyperbole filter that attempts to put what is being presented in context with what science has made possible. Difficult at best, but extremely useful in becoming both a supporter and debunker, where you should be equally willing to be, depending upon what seems the most reasonable alternative, given information that has the most likely possibility in being true.

I also believe that an informal study in statistics, will help you immensely as well.
edit on 5-12-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Koicharles
Yes I'm still here contact me [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join