It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull DNA Testing Proves Not From This Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

No I will not shut up. You need to grow up. Only immature teenagers display the conduct you are now displaying.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

find me an institution that's willing to put up the 200 grand for free for Lloyde.
Find it.
Connect the dots.
Make it happen.
Lets see it.

Zero chance of anyone from a real academic institution being interested in furthering this guys agenda. I'm sure once they seen photos they thought "Hydrocephalus!", and moved on to more valuable research.
What would be interesting to find out, is if Mr Pye has aproached academic scientific institutions, and if not, why not. We pretty much know that they will say it is human, and thats the end of his proxy for recieving attention.

Why would they take anyone serious that has a webpage expounding alien intervention as the basis for humanity? How scientific is that? Not very, but you will see that he mentions how scientific he is on every page of starchild! The guy is a huckster, a charlatan, and at the very least, severely deluded.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion

find me an institution that's willing to put up the 200 grand for free for Lloyde.
Find it.
Connect the dots.
Make it happen.
Lets see it.

Zero chance of anyone from a real academic institution being interested in furthering this

exactly.

and what is "science" right??
ya know?

that process of ..extracting actual DATA... and correlating it with preexisting data.

man.. science is so ... stagnant isn't it? .. the way it just stays PUT and ... NEVER changes radically .. based on new findings..

-

[edit on 9-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Case in point in this situation there is no data supporting the claim, there is nothing here to suggest the "radical" change you have suggested with regards to this claim.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Case in point in this situation there is no data supporting the claim, there is nothing here to suggest the "radical" change you have suggested with regards to this claim.

Navel, I'm not suggesting anything.

so lets both wait till fall of 09' until somethin gcan be suggested, shall we?

yeaaaah.

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Oh and as far as your "military brainwashed dunce" comment. Nice. attack me because Im former military. You have 0 ammunition to use against me, so you attack me personally.

bla bla yeah I think most military are idiots so what?

so do most people.

they're made to kill that's all.

it's cool.

they may be GREAT guys on the inside.. but come on.. overall.. I.Q. wise.???

I know I'm not popular for laying this truth out.. but for the most part.. the majority of the basic grunts.. are not that intelligent.. and that's with whom I group you under.

1. It's only the truth if you can PROVE IT. Can you? Do you have scientific data to back up your conclusions?
2. If you can't back up your claim, then you're making a personal attack which is frowned on here.
3. This has NOTHING to do with the discussion so you are off topic.

Why is is necessary to personally insult anyone here?
Why not get the last word by simply proving your point with science? Unless of course you CAN'T back up your claims?????

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Tricky63

junk DNA Isnt really junk, its just inactive. it may have been responsible for traits we had in the past when the human genome was fundamentally different but as evolution progressed and the human genome kept changing certain parts of the DNA became in active. However sometimes some of these areas do become actve again and is suspected as the source for some cancers

So where is your evidence that Junk DNA is just inactive DNA from the past? No one knows for sure the true nature or reason for so called Junk DNA. And then you claim it "MAY" of been responsible for traits etc...... You seem to be forcing your opinion as fact without proof, sort of the same as you accuse other posters for... PROOF PROOF I DEMAND PROOF! In fact its every post u make, CNUT!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

easy. analysis of past humans. other then that the term junk DNA is really a misnomer, which some would use to refer to all DNA which we do not know the latent function of.

irregardless of the this, our DNA lineage hasbeen thoroughly traced and common descent established so our DNA is in no way alien.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well so much for not being able to find the father's dna!:

www.theness.com...

"What about their confident prediction that DNA testing will prove the child was alien? Well, a DNA sample was taken from the skull, and was subjected to DNA probes designed to detect sequences of DNA that are unique to humans (performed by Dr. David Sweet, Director of the Bureau of Legal Dentistry at the University of British Columbia)5. The Starchild skull DNA was found to contain both an X and a Y chromosome. This is conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes.
"

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

and no we have not colonized this part of thew galaxy.. Do you even know what the definition of colonize is?
EARTH IS OUR HOME PLANET. WE DID NOT COLONIZE IT, HUMANITY WAS BORN HERE.
and currently Earth is the only planet we inhabit. this is NOT colonization.

How do you know all of that? Prove to me that humanity was born here. Show me where humans came from, conclusively, with evidence. No handwaving, as I can spot BS. If you manage to do that, then you'll be shown to be the greatest human intelligence in mankind's history.

Show me how you have visited every other planet in the galaxy to prove that Earth is the only one occupied by humans.

as far as your "maybe we are they" CRAP, because thats what it is, this is another big poblem i the UFO field. Alot of you UFO believers, instead of going on the evidence, if it doenst agree with you, you invent stories to try and make it fit!

Look who's inventing stories! You just claimed that you know there are no humans on any other planet in the galaxy!

strange how he needs "funding" for the DNA tests.. many institutions would probably do the test for free in this instance just because of the idea of an alien skull..

Really? Well, be a good participant and list the names of the institutions that will do this work free. Go on, you made the claim, let's see which institutions are willing.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

your joking, right? unmanned space craft have visited and photo graphed every planet in the solar system, and the only ones with human beings on them are HERE , EARTH.
Your "playing dumb" routine is really annoying.
Secondly, if humans did come from another planet where are the remains of the space ships used to get here? and why did humans all of a sudden become dumb on arriving, forgetting all the advanced technology they had to get here from say another planet in the solar system.

MAKES NO SENSE

3rdly, if humans did originate on another planet , our genetic material would have a clear distinction from that of the other living things on Earth, but they dont and scientists have long established a heritage of all life on Earth, using DNA analysis have shown common descent: all living things on Earth descend from the same ancestor, each sub ection taking different branches of the evolutionary ladder at different times.

What do you mean Id be the greatest cientist for proving humans originated on Earth? DFo you even know what your talking about? I dont think so. Lok how easy that was. Tazz, why dont you bother doing some research for once instead of turning your own lack of knowledge of a subject into some sot of grand scientific ignorance, as if the fact that humans originated on Earth was some grand scientific question which baffled the entire scientific community, because its not. Common descent has been known for awhile, and your ludcrous allegory about visiting the other planets and showing humans arent living on them? as I aid before unmanned space craft have. But even asside from that, you obviously dont know anything about the other planets otherwise it might have some point dawned upon you that THE OTHER PLANETS CANNOT SUPPORT HUMAN LIFE.

Mercury and Venus are much to hot, Venus has a primarily co 2 atmosphere, mars is to cold, has no magnetic field, the gas giants have no surface, no oxygen and grvity would crush a human.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
yup a lock would be the best option.
i don't know if naval actually gets that pretty much every post in here does not say it is an alien skull, but that the possibility is there.
so naval if you really do base your assumption that the skull is not alien on any empirical data, please put it forward for us to see.

as for results in the fall 09, let's see.
if no real empirical data is uncovered by naval this thread should be locked.

see you around ATS

*EDIT*
sorry didnt see the article you linked to, just thought it was more bs.
well this is a pretty hard blow to the skull and i would be surprised if anything new was discovered in the new round of dna testing.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Oodain]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Oodain

More bs? haha. yes, thats right, evolution, speciation, DNA lineage, and common descent, sceintifically established, yet BS.

But yes, as for the skull, finding bith X and Y chromosomes should be the final nail in the coffin in the so called StarChild skull.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

man.. science is so ... stagnant isn't it? .. the way it just stays PUT and ... NEVER changes radically .. based on new findings..

-

You're assuming that there is something 'new' about this skull.
I would contest that the esteemed and venerable scholars of the worlds universities and institutions would be falling over themselves backwards to be a part of this project, if it was even half of what Mr. Pye claims it to be.
Alas, we see no such reaction, yet you attribute this in-action to their stagnation, and not to the fact that there is nothing about the so called 'starchild' for anyone with any sense of scientific values to get excited about.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How do you know all of that? Prove to me that humanity was born here. Show me where humans came from, conclusively, with evidence. No handwaving, as I can spot BS. If you manage to do that, then you'll be shown to be the greatest human intelligence in mankind's history.

GTFO!
You've never heard of the fossil record?
Why would you even involve yourself in a thread that is centric on science, when you seem to have skipped past one of the basics of the discipline?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

GTFO!
Why would you even involve yourself in a thread that is centric on science, when you seem to have skipped past one of the basics of the discipline?

not to mention common descent.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

nah i did not mean that kind of bull#, you did base that off of real science, but had you put that link into your first post we would never even have had this discussion, as it in my eyes are pretty definitive.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

GTFO!

Ok, answer me these questions and I'll believe that human life originated on Earth.

First, show me how life can spontaneously animate from organic material. If you can't show me how single celled organisms came to being, then it's kind of difficult for you to show me how humans evolved from them.

Second, explain to me how there is not a single example of one species evolving even partially into another distinct and separate species.

I've been reading a few articles. Many anthropologists felt that between 5 to 8 million years ago was when humans separated from the common ancestor that we allegedly have with chimpanzees. However, in around 1996, with a study done of mitochondrial DNA, it appeared as though the entire human history only went back to around 200,000 years. Similar testing of the male Y chromosome agreed with those results.

Higher order primates have 48 chromosomes. Humans have 46. How can the 2nd and 3rd chromosomes of primates fuse together to make humans?

What about the fossil record? Where does it show anything other than present day humans as being anything other than homo sapiens, dating back to around 140,000 years ago?

I'm sure that if you don't have the answers, then NavalFC does. He seems sure of himself in every post that he types.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Indeed I do have the answers. As far as evolution you obviously havent looked very hard at all, the fossil record is full of transitional forms of fossils on the course of evolution orginating from one species to the next over time.

The environment places selective pressures on an organism which results in changes due to natrual selection and geentic variance. over times many small changes amount to a big change. compare it to you growing up, day by day you wont notice that much change in how you look, but after years passby you look very different
transitionals:
heres a huge list:
www.talkorigins.org...

as for chromosomal fusion, this is a mutation that happened during the course of evolution.

along with the transitional fossils are examinations of the genetic material, which can be used to establish descent or relation between species by doing a retroviral analysis of a species genes and examining other species for the same retroviral data in the DNA.

as for the origin of life , the chemicals that made up the early earths atmosphere, combined with electricty from lightning and such as a catalsy, resulted in the formation of nucleotides, which evenetually chained and formed poly nucleotides, which evventually formed self replicating poly nucleotides but so primitive by todays standards we might not have called them alive, eventualy DNA evlved as the supree poly nucletic chaining method, leading to simple organisms leading to cells, leading to sea creatures, leading to land creatures, leading to us. thats the simple version, filling in the all betweens would take more text then im allowed in my posts. heres a video on it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

never heard of homo erectus? homo habilis>? what do you mean only human fossils.
www.archaeologyinfo.com...

look at the genus Homo

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join