It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcing The ATS Book of Threads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Four more have been added....

January 2007 - january-2007-threads.pdf 1.4mb

February 2007 - february-2007-threads.pdf 1.4mb

March 2007 - march-2007-threads.pdf 1.2mb

and starting 2008...

January 2008 - january-2008-threads.pdf 1.5mb

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How do you expect us to sleeeeep?

This is a conspiracy to keep us reading and reading and reading...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Awesome way to help n00bs find the real information out there in their quest for the truth while also reminding the seasoned ats's to check out the cool stuff they may have missed. They look awesome and thanks heaps for saving me a #load of time.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What a fantastic idea.
It looks great and is easy to navigate through.
Things around here just keep getting better and better.

Thanks guys. Great work.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This idea was brilliant. Thank you for that.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks , Just in time for the Holidays, or as I would say Christmas.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is fantastic!

A great way to keep ATS around forever.

Excellent work as usual guys.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is absolutely FANTASTIC. As someone (mostly a lurker) that doesn't have the time to be on the boards as much as I would like, I find a majority of the threads that I have an interest in are already pages upon pages deep by the time I get to them. This resource is invaluable and I can't wait to sift through everything that may have either fallen off of my radar or that I didn't look into due to time constraints.

I would like to extend a hearty and heart-felt thank you to the Amigos, Mods, Super-Mods etc. that make the ATS world go round. I can't think of another "free" site that offers so many tools and options available with the only caveats being "Deny Ignorance" and treat others with civility regardless of their opinions. ATS is world-class all the way and deserves every kudos it receives.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Our documents are now (and will continue to be) on Scribd which provides a unique i-paper technology enabling users to read the documents without the need to download and/or use the Acrobat reader.

ATS Documents on Scribd

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Stop Mr. Overlord...your killing us with the new kewl features.
I know that sarcasm is not transparent on a bbs (when was the last time u read that term?BBS lol)
It is just that I was wondering where the depository vault might be located, and how would us, "achievers of the precious truth"
ever find these again in the vast sprawling jungle of the "global Mind Trust" "The User Driven Ecosystem" that I/you/we lovingly call ATS.....
So noted and bookmarked!
Are you contemplating writing your own book about your adventures with ATS? Just sayin'...no answer needed we will buy it when you publish!

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

It's funny you should ask that about a book about "running ATS"... Last week during one of our management telephone convos I brought that subject up and it was summarily dropped as nobody but me thinks it would sell.

Hrmmm...

Springer...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Considering the amount of professionalism on the site I'd be the first in line for that one. I'm sure it's not easy behind the scenes juggling all of the forums, features, threads, podcasts, innovations, topics, etc., I think it would make for a unique and fascinating read. Mark me down in the "for" column.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Surely not.

I'd buy a book that gave a "behind the scenes" look into ATS and it's creators! I'm fairly sure a ton of other members would as well, especially those of us that have been around a couple years or more. Heck, even new members may want to get a better idea of the beginnings and operation of this place.

I'd look into that if I were you guys.

You're sitting on another gold mine!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am very serious Springer, It just seems to me that, In all due respect and admiration for Mr. Marrs's fine work, that a
recounting of the trials and tribulations of (forgive me my bluntness) Yanking this forum into to the realm of webdom
superstar status.It would be a great yarn. The notion that it would not sell is...well, understandable. Considering the numbers of
buyers to the cost of publication, Blah blah blah... at first glance may seem insurmountable. As you, Above all know Springer, The cost
will justify the means....someday! Bravo and thank you! The fact of the matter is that you guys did it!
And at the very least, keep your journals updated , and always consider a collaborative effort.
BTW...where the hell is Simon? he has not made a post since 7-11-08..my birthday..hope all is well with him.
Any how...may the blessings of the seasons be upon you and Ms. Val, and Bill and Mrs. Overlord...and a big helping of
Plumb pudding to Dear Simon...wherever you may be!

Peace

Edit to add:Blah blah blah...

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Zeptepi]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join