It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precog(your future)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've been having this feeling that somthing bad is going to happen within the decade. It's a faint feeling, but I've had it before.

First time, before I moved.
Second time, the week before 9/11.

It's just a sickening feeling in my stomach. I feel all funny and tingely.(hard to explain)

Anyone got any insite?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
supposedly moving is the most stressful experience people encounter regularly, even above deaths or divorces. that, and a decade is a large span of time to have a preminition about...lots of things can happen in 10 years, you know?

that aside though, it might be a good idea to start keeping track when/how these feelings come and see if they correlate to events in your personal life or in the world at large. they could be nothing...but they could be something. sort of on that note, I was a mess too before 9/11; I don't think I slept that entire week. I've felt out of sorts in the same way this weekend; I even delayed leaving for school until tomorrow because I couldn't bring myself to leave. whether this is because of personal stresses, foreshocks of something about to come, or nothing at all is impossible to say. (although I hope it's nothing, I definitely prefer to be wrong about bad things)

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's like a wrenching feeling(in the chest/stomach area), it comes on so slowly that I don't even notice it's there until I think about it, or it becomes unbearable.

True, moving was a bad experience for me, it lead to the divorce of my parents, my being totally ridiculed at school all the time, and becoming severely depressed.(another symptom I notice that happens)

I wind down, fall into a repetitive motion for days, space out a lot, get sick, and then somthing happens. I noticed the other two times it came on quicker. This time is different, but the same feeling, except with a hint of fear, and it came on slower, and kept growing. (that's why I cannot predict the time it will happen, thus the decade)

It will most likely happen in a few years, but I over esimate, so as not to be wrong.

Just remember, I told you. You had a warning.

new topics

join