It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition...via emotions...I'm not sure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Right, I kid of in a way, just broke up with my girlfriend...well I'm not too sure.. my mental state probably isn't brilliant so I'm confused right now.

But anyway, when I logged on to MSN tonight to speak to her, even though she spoke no differnetly than normal, I felt something was wrong.

I wouldn't say I knew, but I was overly worried one I started speaking to her than I was going to lose her tonight...and I did. But as I say, she gave no clues to it until I mentioned something about going to see her for a prolonged period of time. (We live a fair distance from eachother)

I didn't know if anyone else had any experiences similar, I have never felt anything like it before and owuld say I never really believed in precognition. But now I'm not sure, I felt it, and then it happened...

Now I wasn't sure if it was linked through emotions, because I loved this person...more than anything, and I've never felt this way before when someone I liked has turned me down etc...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
precognition is possible via emotion but are you sure you didn't have any prior knowledge of a problem or anything like that, that may have hinted toward it or was it pure doom and gloom feeling in regards to what your talking about

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There had been no hint of it before. The reason they gave, and which I believe, was simply to do with distance. They just needed someone who they would actually get to see...

But all the time before that everything had been fine, only a day or two before we were planning how I was going to spend to week down with her, and what we were going to do to fill the week. There had been no signs before.

I wouldn't say it was a feeling of doom and gloom, but worry.

It was like someone had told me she was going to break up with me, but that I had chosen to not believe them. But there was then the nagging suspicion that it was true. That would be closer to how I felt, I was just suddenly very worried she was going to leave me...

join