It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Photos indicate artificial structure from Chandrayaan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was looking at the recent released photo's from the Indian Space Research Organization which are quite sparce. But, I did find an interesting strange feature on the first set of photos at the top of the page.

Indian Moon Photo's

If you scan down about 1/4 of the way you will see a triangular shaped crater with a circular feature inside of it. It looks like its artificially made!

Also, about the middle of the page on the first single picture there appears to be a strange shadow of something rather large near the polar region in the upper left hand of the picture!

Do we have similiar pictures from NASA that we could compare too!!!

Nothing red hot, but there is smoke there is the potential for fire!

[edit on 12/6/08 by mel1962]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hmmm I can't seem to locate said crater......

can you give better description of location?

maybe post a picture with it pointed out of highlighted?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
hmmm I can't seem to locate said crater......

can you give better description of location?

maybe post a picture with it pointed out of highlighted?

Once the picture loads, you need to click on the blow up icon at the bottom right of the photo and you will see it 1/4 down from the top of the photo.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah I can see what you're talking about. The triangular shape really jumped out at me at first. It looks very out of place.

Its certainly interesting but I would have to agree with you that it is nothing red hot. Are there any more photos of this particular area?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The "shadow" is interesting. It may be the underlying rock or soil, or even a seep of some sort which has coloured the soil. The triangle is interesting but the shadows on the moon can be deceiving. Looking forward to more fresh moon photos!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
See Mike Singh's ATS post, it has a blow up and some discussion of the triangle.

Above Top Secret

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Seems to me that most of the 'triangle' is made by shadows from mountains or hills around the edge. the actual crater seems to bee more of an out of shape circle or oblong?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
Seems to me that most of the 'triangle' is made by shadows from mountains or hills around the edge. the actual crater seems to bee more of an out of shape circle or oblong?

I guess it could be, looking at it again . . . it looks like a optical illusion. It could be a triangular shape structure that is casting a shadow or a triangular indentation???

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Any one see this:

Moon filmed November 2008 Close Up Walson's Peak no longer there. watch in HQ

www.youtube.com...

0:58 to 1:06 had a wishbone tower but I don't think the non tower
part was not as focused.

Never heard of the peak so I leave it up to the moon terrain experts.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Any one see this:

Moon filmed November 2008 Close Up Walson's Peak no longer there. watch in HQ

Never heard of the peak so I leave it up to the moon terrain experts.

That's probably because the video is from gridkeeper and "John Walson" has a bad history of making things up. I guess he got tired of faking spaceships and now has gone on to faking lunar "peaks."

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
it would be great if someone could highlight these artificial structures in the images as I can't for the life of me, find the elusive buggers

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm having trouble locating the structures you're talking about as well. Perhaps a blow up or a highlight would be most helpful.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Come on, you guys! You're missing the dinosaur.
See the brontosaurus poking his long neck and head out of the crater around 5 o'clock?
If you look at is as a 3-D stereo pair, it's even more obvious. The neck and head even cast a shadow.
Dinosaurs on the Moon. There you have it:

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Nohup]

top topics

join