It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit your wrong about Kerry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
After hundreds of reverses in position well documented in the media as well as the internet, how can you'all continue to support a candidate that lies all the time as your candidate for president? I don't get it how can this be justified?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Probably for the same reason people still support this lying, criminal, Bush administration...

...which no one can yet justify...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
After hundreds of reverses in position well documented in the media as well as the internet, how can you'all continue to support a candidate that lies all the time as your candidate for president? I don't get it how can this be justified?

Who are you asking to apologise exactly? Makes no difference to me, they're all scumbags.

"how can you'all continue to support a candidate that lies all the time as your candidate for president?"

Oh my God! As opposed to Bush who does...what?...tell the truth? Oh my, the irony.

Thank you, I needed a good laugh today.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How can I disagree with the fact that the guy's a boob?
I mean, he's just goofy...

I hate listening to him talk. I'd rather Teresa was president. She don't take no guff!

DC

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
All I ever needed to know about Mr. Kerry

BT's favorite place:
Your Media Link Library of Kerry Ammunition

Whew...thats some heavy stuff!

seekerof

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well...I hate listening to Bush talk, so there. lol. Really, I hate when he talks, it seems like he has the IQ of my 5 year old niece. And she IS probably smarter! She knows how to TYPE, she has an extremely advanced vocabulary...so why can't she be president? She could probably beat G.W. if this nation that is falling apart could see how stupid this administration is. . .

Let's see:

* First President to make a Pre-Emptive strike in U.S. History

* First president to be corrected by a 7 Year Old

* First President to CHANGE the CIVIL RIGHTS of CITIZENS

That is enough for me!

KERRY IN 2004!

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I really think they're both a couple of fools. I still think we'd be better off with Bush for another term than Kerry. Maybe it would be best just to try anarchy for four years until we get a decent candidate.

DC

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If both of these guys is the best our parties have to offer us, then to me they are absolutely worthless. Do you people really think Kerry is going to make this country a better place, at most he will just reverse what Bush did, untill of course the next republican poster child comes, and continues the cycle.

Just vote for Nader, he could never win, but maybe if he gets enough votes it will inspire the true leader this country needs to get off his ass and run, and kick those partisan fatcats out of our government.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
WEBDEVIL
at least if your gonna blast bush (which is the kerry defense) check your facts..

the 1rst to pre-emptive strike???
what was the invasion of Panama then? Or Granada?
or howa bout lobbing cruise missiles at osama (clinton)
hardly the first time we've shot first....and hopefully not the last.

1rst to change civil rights?
what about the abolition of slavery in 1865 (8th amend)
how about prohibition in 1919 (18th amend)
or even repealing prohibition in 1933 (21rst amend)

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
kerry = teh suck
bush = major teh suck

how about an independent for president in 2004!!!!

please?! pretty please?

he can be illuminutti as a compromise, just pleeease none of the above.

kerry IS a boob and bush IS a dolt.
both are nothing more than sadistic puppets.

plus kerry isn't as funny as bush. bush is funny! he is a riot! "we've got to smoke them out of their holes" really? well, light me up mr. president and don't bogart that stogie!

i'd love to have the chance to get drunk with GW Bush and swap stories. probably would be the best drunk night of my life!

and once again... it's "you're" when you are trying to say "you are"

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Phoenix, how could you not vote for Kerry? No matter what position you take on a topic, he's sure to have agreed with you at some point!!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think Brewster had it right man.

Vote none of the above.

I will excersize my right (and duty) to vote, but I will not support either asswipe.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All these gigabytes of computing power and you boobs STILL are lead by your noses like so many beasts of burden.

Even if you take away the fact that he's proven himself criminal, as well as the rest of his administration, just look at the momentus flip flopping that's occurred by the Bush team......that alone would bar your vote.
If you were old enough to vote in 2000, and you chose Bush, you again never researched his governance record.
Voting party is an idiots folley.
And today's Republicans, for the most part, are the biggest idiots of all.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

How can I support him? Isn't it enough that he is not Bush?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
No, not being Bush is not a qualification to be President.

The longer we play into the "lesser of two evils" mindset the more they win.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Though it's fun to point & be amazed at the sideshow performers, they're still freaks, no?

Here's one that is good for giggles: Ask them to detail a current policy of the Bush Administration and how it's shown to be an improvement over the previous administrations policy in the same area? "Huh?" is going to be a frequent retort on that question!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was never wrong about Kerry. I always thought he was a waffling idiot.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some more Kerry bashing for you repubs to enjoy.

remember the BCCI (or was it ICCB) banking scandal? the one where political cronies (you know who) were stashing their contraband and drugs money?

well guess who was commissioned to head the investigation?

Senator John Kerry!

hip hip hooray! they''re all the SAME!!!!!!

[Edited on 4/6/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega, I know full well what you refer to about sKerry and BCCI check out this thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
its all keeps boiling down to this. geroge washington said in his fare well address that we shold not creat political parties. and what do we do, we say to hell with you george, amd make political parties. political parties need to be removed if we want to get this country. and im saying this as a republican. get rid of the dems, republicans, nazis, commies, libertarians, greens (espically the greens) GET RID OF IT ALL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join