It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We're becoming more energy sensitive, due to the heightened energy increase of our solar system and galaxy. Some people will experience vibrations like some have said here, especially after meditating, which increases your frequency.

It's nothing to worry about, just that we're not used to it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hmmm... I got some usefull tips in meditation from reading just alittle of this thread. Thanks guys.

I have gotten really intense vibrations that seem to occur over my entire, I guess you could say astro body when I am lucid dreaming. It litterally feels electric.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I,too, have felt vibrations while lying in bed. It is a rapid vibration like that of an electric razor. I've never entertained the thought that it might be caused by anything other than an external source. These vibrations occur randomly and for only a few minutes each time. I wish I could track down the source of this mystery. [Incidentally, a person doesn't lay in bed or lay down anywhere. Birds lay eggs. Once the eggs are laid, they lie there. People lie down It takes two to lay. For example, I can lay a pencil down, but once it is put down, it lies there. ]Back to the subject-- I've been feeling these buzzes for a couple of years now. Any ideas out there?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Had some pretty incredible vibtrations last night. I was going into my 30th minute of lying-down meditation, when the bed beneath my body began to feel like I was on the ocean (no, I don't have a waterbed). I felt energy pulsating up and down my spine, and it reverberated throughout my entire body.

Fifteen or so minutes later, I started hearing Schumann's Resonance or whatever you call it, and my body felt like it was rising off the bed. Soon after, my soul felt like it was trying to escape my body through my head and shoulders. Then I went to sleep.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

dude, i am experiencing the same vibrations you are. It's like it's between my ears, inside my head, and i have learned to make it start on command, but I can't go for more than a couple of seconds. It seems to help when I breathe, or when I am meditating, but I can't make it last longer than a couple of seconds. I wish I could figure this out...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ohh_pleasee, I have a different possible explanation that I hope everyone will find of interest. Back in November, a 21 yr'old gal was driving her car in Chicagoland area on the Edens Expressway. I think it was late at night, and she was apparently --not-- surrounded by other traffic. Then suddenly, an invisible force pushed her car and damaged it. Illinois State MUFON is investigating it, but ufo-involvement was not reported & witnessed. However, some are theorizing that she got zapped by something coming out of Chicago-area Fermilab National Accelerator, "One of the world's most powerfull accelerators".
click on to www.nbcchicago.com...
I wonder if you people out there who are experiencing anomalies such as strange vibes (and remember the Taos NewMexico hum?) are unknowingly on the recieving end of secret scientific and military-industrial goings-on?
ALSO: I wonder, ohh_pleasee, if you live on or near an earthquake line? I myself live right smack on top of the New Madrid Faultline (where I reside in Illinois). Several times, I have felt tremors beneath me, and really wondered about myself, until, thankfully, an immediate newsmedia mention would confirm it real. 'Google' April 18 & 21 2008 New Madrid quake.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My mom is 88 and deaf without hearing aids. The last 10 months she has been experiencing a loud roaring sound along with vibration that almost throws her out of bed in the middle of the night. She thinks its the neighbors! Several times she has called me at 1 AM to come over and hear it. There is no noise or vibration going on when I get there although she is hearing and feeling it? I don't know where to go with this but I can tell that it is wearing her down physically and mentally. She won't see a doctor because she still thinks its the poor neighbors and that her children have a hearing problem!!! Hahaha, I know its not funny but if we can't laugh, we'll all go crazy! Any input?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have been getting this feeling a lot lately. At first I thought they were anxiety attacks but I have had those and it was nothing like it. It started to freak me out a little. I had it this morning while getting ready to go to work. It last about 5 mins at most. I have no idea what it is or if it is anything but it has been on my mind as to what it is.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
im sure its normal but i get them in the middle of the night.

i will be asleep nice and comfy and wake up about 3 am... and i am warm... but i feel my body shaking. its weird.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

I have been feeling this for a few months now, I was posting on the 'alternative methods of earthquake predictions' thread about having a vibration feeling going on, I was not sure if it was coming from the floor/ground/rooms or what, it really felt internal to me, I am still having the sensation but not all the time now. I believe that it is possible that the vibrations have something to do with earthquake/volcanic activity lately.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
if the vibrations are becoming more intense and happen more often,well your subconscience is trying to tell you something. we are all connected through the subconscience and with more a growing number of people feeling these vibrations the overall voice is now being heard.. just be aware, thats all you can really do.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I had to chime in on this one. I've been having weird vibrations in my legs and feet. It just started a week ago, and I don't know how to explain it. It scared the crap out of me the first time it happened. Best way to describe it is an electricity feeling coming from the ground up. Very weird.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi I am in the same boat as quite a few of you here.. I am not particularly unhealthy (I feel), a bit overweight but exercising, I don't smoke and drink decaff Coffee (mostly) and don't drink alcohol to excess..

I started getting the vibrations in my right leg about 6/7 months ago and kept reaching for my mobile as others have described. After a shortish while of ignoring it as I thought I was imagining it I did a google search and found more and more people going to the forums with similar experiences looking for answers. Someone suggested cutting out any stimulants (Coffee etc) and perhaps increasing any intake of Vitamin B, I did this and after a shortwhile it stopped. But only temporarily a couple of weeks later it reappeared but this time in my ankles and feet. Over the passed few months it has migrated between my legs and feet, happening at any time of day nothing specific seems to trigger it except maybe if I get excited about something. Recently (the passed 2 weeks) the vibrations feel almost like they are allover but quite subtle so that I don't really notice them, it's only when they suddenly stop and I get that feeling similar to when you step off a moving walk way and your body still feels like it's moving and you feel a bit whoah.. that's when I notice it again.

I think it'd be really interesting to know how many members of ATS have been experiencing this for sometime or in recent months, we might find it's a surprising amount, which may bring relief to those who think it may come from some sinister medical source.

How do you go about requesting a poll on the ATS board and do you think this would be a worthwhile question?

Perhaps there are 'cosmic' events happening at present that are having an effect on a lot more people than realised? Maybe it's a side effect of reading to many wild tales on ATS

Peace

Berth

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi been doing a bit more surfing on this subject and it definitely IMO seems to be a growing phenomena I found a website called wrongdiagnosis.com, I don't think I'm allowed to link to the discussion as it's another forum but if you search for 'leg vibrations' on this site there is an ever growing thread with people from all walks of life, from the healthy to the not so healthy/paranoid looking for the same answers as ourselves. Definitely be interested to know the extent of this...

Regards

Berth

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
okay it depends on what type of vibrations you mean.

If its a body type of tingling, or specifically at the crown of your head, sometimes observed first lower down like the classic "warm heart" or joy in the chest, then it is a normal sign of becoming aware of your... of your... well without getting to deep spiritual side and getting in tune with it.

However many people on ATS seem to state they are meditation long term practitioners, or have just started, but I have never seen someone yet ask, except recently on a related topic about nightmares, well mention something that happens to a LARGE percentage well usually at least 10 out of 100 people who first meditate properly with the following physical experiences.

To be honest it has made me a tad dubious of some of the claims of some, as ATS. It does not seem to be a cross representation of human kind as observed for millenia and across cultures in this practise... or they are "thinking" they are meditating but just daydreaming and imagining fancy chakra's and pretty colours etc... one of the two

There are a few very serious and experienced mediators on ATS indeed, very advanced but many who are being untruthful or need to ignore the websites and find a teacher imho.

And this is MORE than documented both in modern science, and for thousands of years in Yoga from India, Asia etc... many people have the following initially or sometimes later... and this is serious on the vibration scale

Uncontrolled movement of the limbs or shaking.

Twitchs.

Shaking like when very cold.

Huge sweats from no where.

Emotional outbursts, like laughing hysterically for no reason or burtsing into tears.

Sometimes a need to just run away and get away from the practise, taking flight.

As said and from much experience this is a normal response found in most new groups, or 1-3 yr meditators where it can be expected on about a 1- 10 basis in western students.

So OP if you are feeling the finer vibrations and none of the above, relax, let go, its good and dont worry
it is a good sign and starting point.

If though anyone meditates properly, and I mean by that not "daydreaming" or "spacing out" or "going on astral or chakra imagined realities" (initially very few people are able to do this really, without just thinking and "projecting" that they are I mean a MINUTE amount of the population can do this so it's real and actual Yogi style without much practise first, some not even after 30- 40 yrs of regular clear daily 1hr + practise!)

And you get any of the effects mentioned above, It's also good, Relax, let go, be thankfull you have released that emotional part of yourself, it is good and means the meditation is doing you good and healing you

It's good if you have it or not, the finer or courser results,

Relax,

Come back to the Now

Ignore any imaginations and fantasies

Love

Observe

Enjoy

Love and Light

Elf.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hi all - just noticed an article on the bbc news site regarding mysterious humming noises that only certain people are hearing with no apparent medical reason and no obvious source.. thought this was relevant to this discussion..
news.bbc.co.uk...

regards

berth

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have felt this way my whole life. This foreboding sense that something was terribly wrong. That, despite the sunlight and a swaying-wind and a kitty mew-mew, there are forces at work, not Sean Hannity-evil (or his sense of evil), but that this charade is a tenuous everlasting heatbreak. Great job pessimism!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've had Sleep Paraylis since I was 15 (so for 23 years) I was so glad to find a great group of people on hub pages that understand and experience the same thing. I found this site on a search for people who were experiencing something else that I thought might be related to it. When my husband started trucking this summer I thought that I had a ghost in my room or something. Before I ever went to sleep, just minutes after I get into bed (nearly every night now) I feel a vibration on my bed. At first I thought it was my bed vibrating and it scared me. I would end up sleeping with the light on. Then one night (this may have been SP) but I was alert, I felt impressions on the bed like a cat walking only bigger, and it made it's way all the way up my bed behind me and then felt like it jumped off the bed. I jumped up and turned the light on and checked everywhere. Nothing. Like I said that could have been a very vivid sleep paralysis experience. But the vibrations I feel almost every night now. I guess I blamed it all on my husband being in bed before. Sometimes the vibrations are strong and sometimes light. But I am wide awake. I really don't care if some people get on here and think it's all a hoax. Fact is you only understand what others are talking about if you've experienced it yourself. Now that I know I'm not the only one it will be alot easier to cope with and to hell with the skeptics who are simply tuning in to something they know nothing about maybe because they've never experienced it and find it hard to imagine. I figured it may be something physical. But I did feel one night like I floated all the way up to my ceiling. That was about a month after I started noticing the vibrations. So any similar experiences would be helpful. I'm not asking for what someone thinks this may be, just similar experiences and the facts.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow are you people for real? this is not a slam,.. I am just astounded at what is seemingly going on with you all. I will jump on board if you explain to me how exactly one can start this vibe.I am good at willing people to do things, so maybe this is within my reach..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis Is I
YES!

This has been happening to me for about a week now... it is frightening me though, at first i thought it was my heart, but it seems to radiate from my chest, is very very hard to explain, because its such an odd feeling.
I too meditate, and feel im reaching a newer, higher state than before, so maybe it is to do with that?

This has been happening to me for two months vibrations coming from my chest

similar to the frequency vibration of a cell phone in silent mode. This

resonating vibration happens at least once a day thinking it is my cell phone

but most of the time when it happens I do not have my cell phone touching

my body or near me. ^Y^

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join