It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TERAKO68

I also get a vibration sometimes starting around 2 months ago really. On my right leg right where my pocket would be. It feels very real but there is no physical twitching of any kind. It seems to usually happen right before I join a group of people, but not everytime.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Okay, maybe this is going a little off topic but since you mentioned that it happens in a group, we notice it more when we're out and about too, like doing the grocery shopping.

But now for my slightly more off topic: I've noticed with increasing frequency that when I'm in a busy place like a department store, the grocery store or the underground platform, I get a heavy vibration in my head. It's quite a lot stronger than the phone vibration and really to the point that I can't focus my thoughts. When I'm out of that environment though, I'm fine.

It's not a panic attack nor any other phobia/panic reaction and it's entirely random (i.e., no correlation to moon phases, etc. lol).

Anyone else having this sort of thing?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise

I also get a vibration sometimes starting around 2 months ago really. On my right leg right where my pocket would be. It feels very real but there is no physical twitching of any kind. It seems to usually happen right before I join a group of people, but not everytime.

Yep! That's where I fell it. When it happens, I have to check to see if the phone is in my pocket.

I would be interested to see if the people that are feeling this vibration also see 1111, 333 or 555 a lot.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by TERAKO68]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i have been feeling vibrations but it is not anything like a cell phone. it is almost like a little tingle that exists in my whole body. i wish i could explain it better. maybe what it would feel like if you are a deaf guy at a symphony and you can't hear the music but you can feel it.
it is not something that i would wonder about usually, and probly not something i would even notice because it is so hard to feel that it is there, but the weird part is when it just stops all the sudden, and that is what made me notice it was there to begin with.
it usually happens (the vibrations stopping) when i am going to sleep or when i am calm. it is not normal to feel so totally still, but it usually only happens for a second or two, and then the vibrations come back and i can tell a big difference. i have been trying to see if i can control it and it seems to go along with my breathing but i never get very far. as soon as the vibrations stop i get all excited and that pretty much kills it right there.
i wish i could figure out what is going on, it is not scary or anything. someone said it is me trying to have a dream while i am still awake. does anyone else get this kinda feeling?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I notice the number patterns a few times a week sure. 11:11, 12:12 maybe 3:33 some but nothing exceptional, a few times a week yes. I can understand why people want to look into these vibrations. It doesn't make any sense when there is no twitching and you can't make it stop or start, and it feels outside of this world, but it's not scary.

One time I had a pretty neat dream experience (somewhere between dream and oobe state) it was very positive and minutes after I woke up I began to document this experience, my left thumb starts twitching ridiculously, no pain but it was just going crazy for about 5 minutes. It makes me think "energy blockage" of some sort, like somehow this movement is getting rid of bad energy or stress, call it either.

I know I put more weight on my right foot than my left at work. When I think of this sort of vibration I think of energy blockages which Robert Bruce talks about in Astral Dynamics. Maybe the right leg has an energy blockage from stress. I'm wondering if you are right or left footed? Or which one do you put more weight on as you stand, if any. One reason I notice myself doing this is I am a soccer player.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

very wierd you would mention this, i feel them too almost like a vibrating phone., i would like to know myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Its a strange feeling that is hard to explain, but I have awoke alot of times with a strong vibration inside my body...its like when your cold or really nervous only as I said it is on the inside of my body, I am actually glad I came across this thread and am not the only one, I thought maybe I was nuts.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

Yes , I have been feeling vibrations. I thought I was reacting to all the bad news I have been reading ,but bad news usually has no effect on me at all even when it effects me personally. I'm not an emotional person. If everyone is feeling this it would explain why so many people seem more irritated than usual. Maybe the vibrations are also making it harder for people in leadership positions to take the right actions or make the right choices. The vibrations may be a negative harbinger from the future.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe its your cell phone?
you know cell phones vibrate pretty rapidly

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I did feel them last night...constantly...but that was because I was on '___'.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have been getting them in my head,
I feel it mainly right inside of my ears.
I know what that cell phone vibrations stuff is like, and this is TOTALLY different.
It feels REALLY REALLY good actually.
Almost like I am gettin a really good massage.

I read somewhere that when it happens, its good to drop everything and meditate on whats going on and try to get the message that is trying to come across.

This, I guess, is my first real feeling of Enlightment.
Its nice.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If i started vibrating the first thing I would do is go see a doctor and get it fixed

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Sounds like a possible awakening beginning.I had similar experiences about two years ago that was extremely intense.I found that the Qigong Microcosmic Orbit Meditation was a way to learn to control it .I also studies Quantum Touch which provided an outlet that was beneficial to others as well as myself in that the energy can be useful in healing those around you.You can be a great blessing to others!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
do you think it might be garry shandling from the butthole surfers

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have had this for over a year now.... Am not healthy, or into yoga.

I am sure it is something spiritual.

I would ask everybody who experiences these vibrations to lay down, and practice this, as much as they can... Once a day, every night, whatever...

Just lay back, close your eyes... Breathe deep, and try to blank out your thoughts for a little bit. When you are more relaxed, focus on the vibrations. THEN, just for fun, focus on any part of your body you want. Try starting at your toe, focus on the vibrations on your toes. Then when you can feel the vibrations taking over your toes, spread them to your whole foot. Then the other. Then work the vibrations up your legs.

Work on this. If you keep it up, you can feel these vibrations anywhere you focus. With enough practice, you can feel your whole body engulfed by these vibrations.....

Where it goes from there, I do not yet know. But I've been working on it, and know that it's not being caused by something ouside. Maybe this is the beginning of OBE ? Astral walk? Something else spiritual that humans are capable of?

EDIT: I've come to the point where I can take someone else's hand and feel their vibrations as well. I think my guy finds me crazy when I am wanting to take his hand, because his vibrations relax me.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I actually feel vibrations most of the time, and have for most of my life. I can't necessarily explain it, but I do feel them.
Depending on the mood, situation and energy around me they tend to be either located in different places (sometimes my hands, sometimes my feet, sometime my ears, or, when its really intense, it is all throughout my torso). I have always associated them with aruas and energies around me and how I am reacting to those situations, but I do find that if I can focus in enough when it's happening, it can often be a very good guage as to how to react in a situation.

I know this probably doesn't give you much, but hey, at least you know you aren't the only one

I get the exact same. While I don't live particularly healthy (trying however, recently) I do sometimes get that sensation. I'm not unhealthy, so it's not anything health related of that I'm sure.

Your description about auras makes sense. That's how it feels.

Interesting. S&F.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Maybe its your cell phone?
you know cell phones vibrate pretty rapidly

What ever happened to Jedimiller?

I don't see him around much lately.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to opening post:

have a look at a snow flake.

what else than vibrations of some sort to create such amazing shapes ?

remember : you can affect the way water crystallises to solid state by transfering emotion to it.

remember:your body is made almost entirely of... water

conclusion: you are developing new perceptions, good for you (most of people won't ever get it, no worries with that)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Could be kind of temporal lobe epilepsy. I would see a neurologist, a regular GP can't help you.

IRM

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

What ever happened to Jedimiller?

I don't see him around much lately.

Hallelujah! Thank the maker!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join