It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai suspect "undercover policeman"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Mumbai suspect "undercover policeman"

www.news.com.au

ONE of the two men arrested for illegally buying mobile phone cards used by gunmen in the Mumbai attacks is believed to be a counter-insurgency police officer who may have been on an undercover mission, Associated Press reported.

Officials in Indian Kashmir reportedly told police in Calcutta to let the man go. But Calcutta police say their Kashmiri colleagues are wrong.

Indian officials have blamed the attacks, which cost 171 lives, on Pakistani extremists.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Some news I came across, thought some might be interested. I would not have thought a cop would have helped do such terrible things, but I guess worse things have happened. Sorry if this has been posted anywhere else.. or is unimportant news, just for those who are interested in the Mumbai attacks.

Chris.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Eventually india is gona realise that this was an internal or self inflected terrorist attack.

So much evidence already suggests that these terrorists are not even muslims in first place i.e wearing rakhi,drinking alcohol,taking drugs and now internal indian cop being involved.

I am still awaiting for india's 'concrete' evidence linking ISI and Pakistani authorities to mumbai attacks.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I wouldn't think a cop would do that (paraphrase)

Well, it's just that some terrible people may know to become a police 'in order' to do things they already have a mind to do. To get in to where they can do the work. In the case of a policeman being a terrorist, I believe this would be the likely scenario.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I guess terrorists "breed" other terrorists.
Could be a sleeper or something, living a normal life and waiting for that call from a extremist group for his "duty" to serve his god.

top topics

join