It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Wheelhouse to CIT Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Quote:
You guys need to come clean and stop the charade. Being x-military I was their and know exactly what I saw. It is a shame that there are people of your caliber that want to try to put a spin on what happened. I do not care whether you believe me or not. Have the people who contradict my story call me. You have my cell and ok to release it. There are 52 additional photo’s to collaborate my story. From your video you do not believe an AA jet hit the pentagon. You had doubts that I was even their. Please have the pilot’s witnesses or who ever wants to contest it call. Best wishes in your search.

Craig you need help

Keith D. Wheelhouse

CIT will wind up in court. No, not to bringing "the perps" to justice. No, they will eventually wind up in court defending themselves from a defamation suit, which - of course - will be spun as evidence of the NWO/Bush/Cheny/con-intel-op/dis-info, etc.

You guys are a real piece of work. Follow this thread to see the absolute nonsense CIT is accusing this guy of.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

(title edit by mod)

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the quote you have there says the following....

Being x-military I was their and know exactly what I saw

Does this mean someone who is *not x-military* would not know what they saw? Or that only x-military was there?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Am I missing something here?
Or am I just dense? Not a one line post.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

No, it means HE WAS THERE! He included x-military because anyone who has served in the military is quite familiar with what a C-130 is and what it looks like.

Wheelhouse has 5 sets of radar, an amateur video, photos taken from Ft. McNair and a consistent and straight-forward eyewitness account to support him. Contrast that to CIT's distortions and misrepresentations of his POV.

CIT on Wheelhouse

I should think that England, Wheelhouse and others should get together and file a joint civil action against these guys. Then perhaps we can uncover the "truth" in court.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wheelhouse and England do not have the remotest case against us and they won't say a word because we are merely presenting the facts and THEIR stories as they tell them.

They both invited us into their homes and willingly let us interview them on camera knowing full well we doubted their accounts, and we have done nothing but accurately report what they said while comparing it to all the other witnesses proving their stories false.

The thread author resorted to taking the email out of context but THANK YOU for directing more attention to this important account anyway!

WE are the ones who just released that email from Wheelhouse but here it is in context of the entire discussion which is as follows:

As most of you know, we have interviewed in person and called out Keith Wheelhouse as having some involvement in the cover-up utilizing the second plane cover story.

Keith alleges that the he witnessed 2 planes approach the Pentagon; a C-130 and the attack jet. His story is meshed with others that paint a vague story about a second plane/jet being in the area and flying away over the Pentagon (in some cases) as soon as the attack makes it's alleged impact. He, with help from the gov't and "journalist" Terry Scanlon, eventually turns this second plane into the C-130, maintaining that it shadowed the attack jet all the way until the Pentagon. Even on its face, it seems untrue and absurd when considering that a C-130 can only travel 379 MPH tops versus the 500-530MPH the attack jet was said to have been traveling by the official story.

After interviewing him in person, on camera, his story stayed the same but was more detailed and seemed to be molded off of the new RADES data which has the C-130 departing BEFORE the Pentagon and over the Navy Annex. He has the two planes less than a mile, 2/3 of a mile out approaching at the same time and as the attack jet allegedly drops it's nose to gun it next to the Navy Annex, you have the C-130 veering away at the same time over the Navy Annex.

Here is the image he drew...

Well on 7/22/08 we received a short e-mail from Keith out of the blue. Apparently he was still either oblivious to our claims about him and his account or his MO was to play dumb on purpose to make himself seem innocent. In this e-mail he included a couple of photos...

Just thought you would like to see a few photos.

Take care

Keith D. Wheelhouse

I wrote back...

Hi Keith,

What a surprise to hear from you! Great shots, thanks.

If you watched the trailer on the front page of our website for our upcoming release you know that we have been back to Arlington and have spoken with a lot more witnesses who were also at Arlington Cemetery .

The evidence is conclusive. They all corroborate each other and contradict your story. They all have the C-130 coming from a different direction than the attack jet about a minute or two after the explosion. We've spoken with dozens of witnesses and none of them have the C-130 shadowing.

They all saw the attack jet bank relatively slowly between the gas station and the cemetery proving it did not hit the light poles or the building. And in fact, we now have a Pentagon police officer who saw this JET (not C-130) fly away from the building immediately after the explosion.

The charade is over.

We know you aren't to blame for a deception on this level Keith. But things will work out a lot better for you if you come clean. Work with us. Tell us what you really saw and/or know. Help us nail the true perpetrators.

Tell us who told you to say the C-130 was shadowing to act as confusion/cover for the flyover. The more you are open with what you know the more protected you will be.

Craig

He fires back...

You guys need to come clean and stop the charade. Being x-military I was their and know exactly what I saw. It is a shame that there are people of your caliber that want to try to put a spin on what happened. I do not care whether you believe me or not. Have the people who contradict my story call me. You have my cell and ok to release it. There are 52 additional photo’s to collaborate my story. From your video you do not believe an AA jet hit the pentagon. You had doubts that I was even their. Please have the pilot’s witnesses or who ever wants to contest it call. Best wishes in your search.

Craig you need help

Keith D. Wheelhouse

I responded back...

52 photos?

Feel free to send them all. We'll be happy to publish them.

Of course neither of the 2 you sent so far show a C-130 shadowing an AA jet as they fly together south of the gas station in line to hit the building so I have a feeling none of the 50 others will "collaborate" your story either.

Perhaps you don't understand the gravity and extent of the evidence we have uncovered. We are not theorizing Keith.

Whether or not you were really there your shadowing story has been proven false by ALL other witnesses AND the official alleged radar data released in 2007.

So even the government threw you under the bus Keith. But all the other witnesses independently prove your story false as well as that the plane could not have hit.

Why should anyone believe you when nobody supports your story and everyone else says something completely different?

Yes we do need help. The nation and world is in peril as innocent people are murdered every day during a fraudulent "war on terror" based on this false pretext.

Please help do something to help expose this deception. I believe you have a conscience and want to help but are afraid.

This is perfectly understandable Keith and I don't blame you but the cat is out of the bag and attention to the conclusive evidence we have is only going to grow.

Craig

So about a month later after a clear version of the Tribby video came out my partner Aldo sent the following e-mail...

Hi Keith,

I think it is best you are honest now. Your whole account has been proven to be fabricated by video of the C-130 at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Here is video proof that the C-130 came in from the NORTHWEST as our Arlington National Cemetery workers saw and came in nearly 3 minutes after the explosion.

You, on the other hand, have the two planes less than a mile, 2/3 of a mile out approaching at the same time and as the attack jet allegedly drops it's nose to gun it next to the Navy Annex, you have the C-130 veering away at the same time over the Navy Annex.

Keith this just did not happen, click and watch...

www.youtube.com...

Close-up:

www.youtube.com...

There is really nothing more to discuss unless you want to confess, Kieth. We now believe there was a "second plane" cover story employed utilizing ambiguity to cover up for the attack jet flying away. Your role in this mess was accurately predicted. We know the plane did not hit the building, Kieth. We know it was a flyover/flyaway. We have witnesses who prove this.

The question is, did you see the flyover and were coerced/prompted to say that the plane you saw flying away was a C-130 or are you a complicit operative put out there to help sow the confusion of the "second" plane story which, partly thanks to you, slowly is eventually confirmed as a C-130. We prefer to believe you are innocent and were coerced to lie.

Either way, things will work out better for you if you are honest. The video proves you are not telling the truth, Keith.

Citizen Investigation Team

After that...SILENCE. We never heard back from Keith.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That's an interesting sequence of emails!

Wow.

Craig, if Keith responds and you are able to do so, then please keep us updated!.

Thanks for the read.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Oh he won't.

This exchange happened back in July this year.

Our interview with him was November 2007 and then the full length release where we presented the interview, and proved his story false, came out in February of this year.

That was this piece:
The Pentagon Flyover - How They Pulled It Off

So he didn't send that email until 5 months after we had exposed his proven false story.

But the Arlington Cemetery employees who we would later interview in June absolutely KILL his ridiculous shadowing claim.

In fact Darius Prather gives the most detailed account of the C-130 and audio of his interview with the Center for Military History recorded only weeks after the event was just released and it has him describing the C-130 as coming in the scene about 5 minutes after the explosion!!

That's a lot of time and sure can not be honestly confused with "shadowing"!

And then to stomp on the the already dead issue even further, strong video evidence was released with a close-up of the C-130 confirming what we thought, that it was about 3 minutes later, proving Wheelhouse's story false and the ANC witnesses correct.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
I should think that England, Wheelhouse and others should get together and file a joint civil action against these guys. Then perhaps we can uncover the "truth" in court.

*SNIP*

Lloyde Englande is seen, on video, contradicting his own story!

I suspect that the LAST place that Lloyde Englande would ever want to be is inside a courtroom. He would have a very tough time trying to reconcile his two different versions of events under the questioning of an experienced lawyer.

Mod edit: Removed Insult.

Courtesy Is Mandatory: Read this link

[edit on 12/6/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh and btw "911files",

That first image Wheelhouse sent us is a perfect view of his alleged POV with the trees and landscape as they were on 9/11!

We presented a bunch of potential examples on video tape in The 2nd Plane Cover Story and NOWHERE in that section of ANC is there a clear view of the alleged impact point nor would it allow him to see "Flight 77" on the official flight path at the official speed for more than 2 or 3 seconds max and likely less.

His ridiculous story of watching it approach with a C-130 behind it for 60 seconds is impossible and you know it.

And what about this statement you made in your little write up you linked where you accuse us of being government agents or "counter-intelligence"?

I am still awaiting a number of interviews with ANC workers from the Army CMH. After I have them on the record I will be making my next trip to Arlington to document those locations and will of course do the same for Wheelhouse’s ACTUAL alleged location.

What happened?

Where are these POV shots that were supposedly going to prove us wrong?

And we sure beat you to the punch with the ANC witnesses didn't we?

It's amazing how you had already revealed your intentions.

You hoped to keep them anonymous and use their vague CMH interviews with mere POV images that you would later provide as a means to control and spin the info.

But within days after you posted the transcripts we had found out who they were and interviewed them on-camera on-location proving that ALL of them perfectly and independently corroborate the citgo witnesses, give detailed accounts of the significant and relatively slow right bank of the plane, and prove the true approach of the C-130 fatally contradicting Wheelhouse AND the 84 RADES data.

What an incredible year this has been for NEW groundbreaking independent verifiable evidence don't you think?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Craig

Wheelhouse is right, you need help. Even people in the "truth movement" think you are 'loco'.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Actually Craig, you sure have a way of putting a spin on things. But I am not going to do a tit-for-tat with you. Only a complete moron would suggest that the video evidence contradicts Wheelhouse when in reality it verifies his account. Further, you did not even know about the ANC witnesses until I disclosed them.

And you are correct, my last trip to Arlington was packed full of other interviews and evidence gathering that did not permit time to visit the ANC. However, since Wheelhouse himself has provided you with photographic evidence of his POV and the gaps in the trees which permitted his observations, there really is no need to visit it on my next trip.

Still waiting on that fly-over witness, or any other evidence of a fly-over. There is no excuse for such lunacy these days. There is simply too much physical and objective evidence of the flight path to even waste time listening to you guys. I've decided JREF is perhaps the best venue for my forum for these discussions, so I'll leave ATS for you guys to promote fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

After that...SILENCE. We never heard back from Keith.

Which, in reality, means nothing. For all you know, Keith could be preparing a defamation suit against CIT in which case his attorney would immediately advise no further direct contact with you.

But this goes back to a bigger point, Craig.

Are you prepared to got to court and air your claims, either as a defendant in a lawsuit, or to bring charges against the U.S. Government?

Would you like national publicity?

Would you consent to be interviewed live on any MSM outlet like CNN about your claims?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
Only a complete moron would suggest that the video evidence contradicts Wheelhouse when in reality it verifies his account.

What??

You're suggesting the Tribby video that accroding to Anthony Tribby wasn't even turned on until "approximately one minute" after the explosion proves that the C-130 was "shadowing" AA77 up until the last moment before the attack??

You're kidding right?

And you're not suggesting the alleged radar data shows this are you?

Or how about the fact that the C-130 pilot himself, O'Brien, claims he was so far away when he saw the explosion that he could not even tell it came from the Pentagon?

You aren't suggesting that this could possibly = "shadowing" the attack jet are you?

Why are you so interested in defending Wheelhouse's proven false account even if it means sacrificing all logic, reason, and credibility?

Why is that so important to you?

Further, you did not even know about the ANC witnesses until I disclosed them.

You disclosed vague anonymous government provided transcripts that you ambiguously used to suggest they witnessed an E4B fly over the Pentagon on the north side of the CITGO at the same time that AA77 hit the building!

You let this assertion be published in Gaffney's new book even after we interviewed these witnesses on-camera in-person on-location proving otherwise.

Why would you do that?

Obviously we foiled your plans but you forged ahead with them anyway throwing Mark Gaffney under the bus in the mean time.

And you are correct, my last trip to Arlington was packed full of other interviews and evidence gathering that did not permit time to visit the ANC. However, since Wheelhouse himself has provided you with photographic evidence of his POV and the gaps in the trees which permitted his observations, there really is no need to visit it on my next trip.

Um the view in the image he provided matches the views we had provided earlier perfectly and the same point holds true. The notion that he saw "AA77" enter the building or approach for "60 seconds" at 535mph with a C-130 "shadowing" it is preposterous, false, and impossible and you know it.

Still waiting on that fly-over witness, or any other evidence of a fly-over. There is no excuse for such lunacy these days. There is simply too much physical and objective evidence of the flight path to even waste time listening to you guys.

Right. You already acknowledged Roosevelt Roberts Jr is a flyover witness.

You have even acknowledged that the citgo security video proves a north side flyover!

You are so all over the map with this it's ridiculous.

You can't simultaneously push a north side flyover of SOMETHING while also pushing a south side impact of "AAL77" and call us the lunatics here.

Your illogical schizophrenic approach to the information we present coupled with your continuous emotional personal attacks against us exposes your intent.

I've decided JREF is perhaps the best venue for my forum for these discussions, so I'll leave ATS for you guys to promote fairy tales.

Of course!

How fitting.

Naturally because you know that is the only forum where I am not permitted to reply and you are free to fling childish personal insults at us as much as you want with a group of baboons cheering you on.

You'll fit in there just GREAT!

Just make sure not to tell them how you have called out the Pentagon security video, 2006 NTSB data, as well as the 84th RADES data as all being "doctored", bogus or "anomalous".

They might not be as nice to you!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

We know you aren't to blame for a deception on this level Keith. But things will work out a lot better for you if you come clean. Work with us. Tell us what you really saw and/or know. Help us nail the true perpetrators.

Tell us who told you to say the C-130 was shadowing to act as confusion/cover for the flyover. The more you are open with what you know the more protected you will be.

___________________snip___________________

Perhaps you don't understand the gravity and extent of the evidence we have uncovered. We are not theorizing Keith.

Yes we do need help. The nation and world is in peril as innocent people are murdered every day during a fraudulent "war on terror" based on this false pretext.

Please help do something to help expose this deception. I believe you have a conscience and want to help but are afraid.

These have got to be the funniest things I have ever read on this forum. The hyper attention given to Wheelhouse's comments, taking his every word as literally as can possibly be while in the next breath saying, in defense of their *own* witnesses, that nobody can be expected to remember precisely and exactly everything that happens (except their Pentagon Policemen) is the most extreme hypocricy.

But in defense of myself, I hope *I* can be protected!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Why is that so important to you?

The questions are still on the table for you to answer, Craig:

Are you prepared to got to court and air your claims, either as a defendant in a lawsuit, or to bring charges against the U.S. Government?

Would you like national publicity?

Would you consent to be interviewed live on any MSM outlet like CNN about your claims?

What do you intend to do now, Craig?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted by 911files

Great idea. The best idea I have ever seen you come up with John Farmer. Sue the pants off of Craig and Aldo. Get them OFFICIAL STORY liars some good lawyers. Get this entire fantasy tale into the court system in front of jurors comprised of the American people. If we are lucky, we will get a honest judge who will not allow the stacking of the jury with paid shills and pseudoskeptics and disinfo agents. Maybe he will even allow a few videocameras so the testimonies and results of the civil lawsuit can get out to the public and even be posted here on ATS.

I can't wait. What are you guys waiting for? All we need is a foot in the door, and we will have grand juries and trials running 24/7 in every state in the union. Finally; justice for the innocent victims of the 9-11 perps.

[edit on 12/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

I can't wait. What are you guys waiting for?

As you can see, we're waiting for Craig to agree.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
Great idea. The best idea I have ever seen you come up with John Farmer. Sue the pants off of Craig and Aldo. Get them OFFICIAL STORY liars some good lawyers.

I can't wait. What are you guys waiting for? All we need is a foot in the door, and we will have grand juries and trials running 24/7 in every state in the union. Finally; justice for the innocent victims of the 9-11 perps.

posted by jthomas

Since when do defendants have to agree to be sued or prosecuted? No jthomas, you have to become an ambulance chaser and run after Keith Wheelhouse and Lloyde England and talk them into becoming plaintiffs and suing Craig and Aldo. Don't you know anything about the legal system?

Once you get the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY event into the court system jthomas, the end result of justice for the 9-11 victims will be unstoppable. You will become an unsung hero overnight jthomas. Of course your popularity with the 9-11 perps might drop a good bit (if it can get any lower) and you might need to seek help from the witness protection people. . . . . Wait a minute . . . . . are you a witness of anything jthomas? Or do you just create evidence and strawman arguments?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by SPreston
Great idea. The best idea I have ever seen you come up with John Farmer. Sue the pants off of Craig and Aldo. Get them OFFICIAL STORY liars some good lawyers.

posted by jthomas

Since when do defendants have to agree to be sued or prosecuted? No jthomas, you have to become an ambulance chaser and run after Keith Wheelhouse and Lloyde England and talk them into becoming plaintiffs and suing Craig and Aldo. Don't you know anything about the legal system?

Can't your read, SPreston? My question is still on the table:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you going to answer for Craig or let him?

Sheesh....

join