It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars NASA Cover-Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If this guy on this video is for real. Then we need to start asking questions. NASA is holding back a lot of information. Listen to this guy question Keith from ABC in regards to crop circle geometry and monumental codes found on Mars. He also goes forth and explains his experience. He claims his investigation has lead him to believe everything is tied together from the UFO phenomena to Martian artifact. This guy sounds pretty authentic to me. There is also a mention of 9/11 and fear.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Even if he's not for real, there's plenty of other examples of nasa covering up ET pictures/videos & information its nothing new IMHO
Btw that audio is well over a year old, isn't there anything NEW to post?!!!

[edit on 6-12-2008 by atsbeliever]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you listened its an interview with Keith Morgan. An electronic technician for ABC news. Just thought I might share.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

No NASA is not covering up ET information..

If that were the case, then why on Earth back in 1997 I think it was when a martian meteorite thought to contain bacterial fossils was discovered, NASA announced it and it was big news world wide and even made the cover of TIME magazine..

This is bull crap you cant have your cake and eat it too. NASA either covers up ET all the time, or none of the time, and the evicence points to the latter.

you can be a victim of pareidollia all you want, but it doesnt prove NASA is invovled in a cover up

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And to this DAY they haven't concluded positively its even from Mars, let alone contains fossilized remains of Martian microbes..see the problem??
We have 3 vehicles on mars, and not one was designed to look for microbes.
They have even blatantly driven past fossil like remains and even destroyed them in 1 case..

Originally posted by NavalFC

If that were the case, then why on Earth back in 1997 I think it was when a martian meteorite thought to contain bacterial fossils was discovered, NASA announced it and it was big news world wide and even made the cover of TIME magazine..

This is bull crap you cant have your cake and eat it too. NASA either covers up ET all the time, or none of the time, and the evicence points to the latter.

you can be a victim of pareidollia all you want, but it doesnt prove NASA is invovled in a cover up

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

But thats not the point! The point was NASA announced it and it was HUGE news!
This shoots the bwhole cover up thing down, unless your trying to argue that NASA only covers up ET information "when they feel like it" which in itself goes against what it means to launch a cover up operation in the first place!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
NavalFC, Nasa's civilian "public" face has no control over what is released to the press. It is passed trhough numerous defense and military filters before it EVER reaches press or a website. Since the days of the Mercury missions the U.S. Defense Dept. has had it's hand in the workings of NASA and continue to this day to use the various programs as intelligence-gathering assets as well a means to do research involving orbital and sub-orbital weapons delivery systems. If something anomalous or even dare say "alien" was captured on film that was definitive and was not a deniable blob on a piece of film it would not see the light of day. I have had several of my friends dads work for NASA here at the Cape and there is a reason even the lowliest wrench-turner must attain a low level security clearance. And the further up in the chain, the more restricted the clearance. As for the "Mars" rock, announcing that finding a microbe fossil (which is still debatable), in no way is equal to someone producing uncontrovertable evidence of an intelligent , interstellar-capable race.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Nonsense. The only times the military has any say in NASA is when it comes to launching classified paylods such as spy satellites.
The military is not a filter.

Nasa doesnt say, send all the information from the Mars probes to the military, and then the military decides what can be released. it does NOT work that way/

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Umm where do you get this information Naval? They have staff Air Force intelligence officers on site at both Cape and Houston at ALL times. Not to mention liason officers for the U.S. Space Command monitoring the missions in case of any unforseeable incidents regarding other space capable countries as well as asset monitoring.
Patrick AFB/CapeCanaveral Launch Facility

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

ad as i Said in my reply thats because NASA does launch classified payloads from time to time. How do you think the airforce gets their spy satellites and other assets into space? A giant sling shot?
A wily-e-coyote brand Acme rocket?

No, NASA

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by djvexd

ad as i Said in my reply thats because NASA does launch classified payloads from time to time. How do you think the airforce gets their spy satellites and other assets into space? A giant sling shot?
A wily-e-coyote brand Acme rocket?

No, NASA

Oh I get it, you're saying that the airforce depends on NASA to send spy satellites and other assets into space.

And why is that? because NASA are so technologically superior to the airforce that they must be depended on in such matters? Haven't you ever considered that there might be a secret space program?

And why would NASA have to deal with classified projects in the first place? Isn't more logical to assume that there is a special division(s) that carry out black ops projects? Or is it that you refuse to believe that black project divisions exist?

Where do you even get your information Naval?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Launching a satellite into space isnt exactly a black ops project.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pay close attention to the duties for the 45th OSS and SCS...
45th Operations Support Squadron
Now maybe you misunderstood my intention of posting this information as a way of accusing the military of a nefarious "plot". I was not. These types of oversight and operations are common where national security assets are involved. And if you think NASA'a space program doesn't fit that bill then my friend....."you can drag a horse to water.."

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh, how wrong you are NavalFC. How wrong you are.

Let’s just forget the NASA/DoD launch facilities at the Cape in Florida for the moment. How many satellites have been launched from Vandenberg since 1958? How many out of Kwajalein? How many have been launched from other fixed launch sites or using “other means”? Hell, here is the link to the list of declared launches out of “Vandyland” in California alone going back to 1958. Note that the payload data they provide is for the most part hidden behind code-word projects. www.spacearchive.info...

Now, after thinking about that, here are a few more questions to ponder.

How many of those launches carried classified payloads aboard?

How many people had access to the clean rooms and vehicle assembly buildings at these military launch facilities during the time when the payload was being enclosed behind the launch shroud prior to roll-out?

How can you confirm the payload atop the rocket on the pad is what they say it is?

How can you confirm that there were not multiple satellites beneath the shroud even if only one is declared on the public payload manifest (should that manifest exist publicly at all)?

Also, the idea of fabricating payload manifests - that is, flying highly classified satellites while telling the public a “scientific research” payload is aboard - is nothing new for NASA and the DoD. They have been doing this since the early days! Have you ever heard of the “Discoverer” program? Way back in 1959, NASA and the DoD started launching what were declared to be “scientific” payloads under the Discoverer Program banner, but the problem was that those “scientific” payloads were in fact part of the HIGHLY classified Corona spy satellite program that put the early Key-Hole series reconnaissance platforms into orbit for the CIA. Discoverer was also used as the cover-story to covertly fly a few early MiDAS (Missile Defense Alarm System) test birds for the DoD as well.

The fact is that hiding the truth about what payload is atop that rocket on the pad is something that has proven to be incredibly easy for the DoD to do! You have no idea what was beneath the launch shroud of the Atlas-5 rocket that flew out of Vandenberg on March 13th of this year, do you? Even if the NRO were to tell you, you have NO choice but to take their word for it! About all you have any chance of ever confirming with any degree of certainty is that the model of rocket that is lifting off matches the type that is manifested for launch. After that rocket is out of sight, you are out of luck!

So, if you don’t think that launching a satellite into space can be a “black ops” project, that is simply because you haven’t researched or thought about the subject nearly enough before reaching that conclusion. They admit to having lied about payloads in the past for God’s sake, and unless they eventually admit they lied, we would never know otherwise!

I think you really need to start thinking about this subject matter far more critically and far less defensively, because the FACT is that putting satellites into space is about as “black” an operation as it gets. It always has been, and always will be.

Also NavalFC, I will add that I found it humorous that you argued that the USAF relies on NASA to launch all their satellites for them. You were just joking when you said that, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Friend, NavalFC doesn't have any sources of information; every post by him is just another crap ball tossed into each thread; when he saw deny ignorance he must have missed the ignorance part, for all I have noticed is him denying. period.

just my POV.

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

To cover up something big, you need to tell pieces of the truth first.

Do that, and you get the reaction you want. Your reaction.

You dont believe they cover things up because they told about that meteorite. Job well done NASA!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Here's the problem with your quote and why you aren't seeing the whole picture, you are both right and wrong at the same time.

NASA civilian employee's cover nothing up is true however there is funding to NASA from military channels and that is where it gets really hairy. The military members are paid for and funded by the Govt. after all they are the military, the funding the public is told about is solely for the civilian side of NASA not the military that is involved.

Military has been involved with NASA from the beginning just look at the astronauts who were members of the Airforce numbers place them at over 73 Airforce pilots flying for NASA as of 2004 not sure how many at this point have entered the ranks and you probly want a link for that number so here you go.

findarticles.com...

They of course are taken because of their experience from flying. The Airforce happily lets them into the astronaut candidate program if they apply and are accepted.

NASA at one point was funded partially by the govt. at the presidents request to get a man on the moon. Ever sense then is when things got hairy and lines got blurred.

If you think the Airforce can't launch payloads into space on their own then you are mistaken considering we can fly a plane and do near the edge of the atmosphere for spying purposes for up to 36 hours then it's a no brainier that we can. If we can launch a missile into space from a ship and destroy a satellite then we can easily stick a payload in space.

The need for NASA military wise is that when something needs to go to a space station the shuttle is required, shuttle is also used if it is deemed cheaper to use NASA to deliver the payload or place a non classified satellite into orbit.

Like I said civilians are telling the truth because they know no better and that is done on purpose.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You quoted

Nonsense. The only times the military has any say in NASA is when it comes to launching classified paylods such as spy satellites.

Nasa doesnt say, send all the information from the Mars probes to the military, and then the military decides what can be released. it does NOT work that way/

Then you quoted?

Realy!!

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

You quoted

Then you quoted?

Realy!!

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot.

No I didnt. Do you even know what a Black Op is? Please, enlighten us with your knowledge of "Black Ops"

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
If this guy on this video is for real. Then we need to start asking questions. NASA is holding back a lot of information. Listen to this guy question Keith from ABC in regards to crop circle geometry and monumental codes found on Mars. He also goes forth and explains his experience. He claims his investigation has lead him to believe everything is tied together from the UFO phenomena to Martian artifact. This guy sounds pretty authentic to me. There is also a mention of 9/11 and fear.

Sorry, as soon as they mentioned Richard C Hoagland, I had to stop listening. As well, whoever the other guy is/was now has zero credibility, just by being associated with Hoagland.

Why? Read my signature; or Google "Richard Hoagland"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join