It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Jelly like substance found in Scotland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I live in Washington sate and this subject seems to make the local news every couple of years and as far as I know there has been no explenation.

I have seen this myself a few times and as recently as two months ago on my deck railing and truck.

It resembles the gelatinous goo that surrouns frogs eggs.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm on a plane right now, as I speak ,with some toast and butter. It would make a mighty fine pie filling, just add your favorite fruit.

It really is odd though. Are there extra frogs hopping around? Do we have any other pictures from around the world with this strange slime in it.

Here are some pictures of slime mold for comparison.

www.daveingram.ca...

Troy

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

That baby diaper gel is the first thing I thought of, I remember reading about a test that was done in the Gulf of Mexico by some company that was using a that particular product, in an attempt to drop it into clouds and stop an approaching storm, hoping to use it to stop hurricanes, but there was a problem when the stuff filled with water from the clouds and dropped into the ocean, it just sits there, piles of it, in the ocean, and they weren't sure what effect that might have on marine life, and how long it would be there, ect.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
after looking at the pictures my 1st thought was.....oh great just LOOK what the chemtrails are causing now

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
99.9% water?

My theory?

Soil wetting crystals.

Like this:

www.brunnings.com.au...

Now maybe someone in the USA can tell if you guys have anything similar to that.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

OMG! What a cute cute cute avatar! If I went into a restroom and saw that I would be like 'aaahhhh that it soooooo cute! Where can I get one?' sorry for the off topic post!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
www.collections.com

Itam #576-72-88267

I bought this and its freeking my OCD son out
...and he has been peeing outside........

I shouldn't laugh but sheesh....I think its cute to.....Merry Chitmass everyone!!

If I get a smack down for this post its all your fault SpaceCadet, but I am prone to answer questions put to me if I can.

[edit on 023131p://32122 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Until last year I worked as a Molecular Biologist, so my 2 pence worth would be if anyone can collect a relatively uncontaminated sample (from inside the gel) and can store it in a small sterile (or at least clean) container then it should be pretty simple to determine if it is organic (alive) and what the species / genus is. Look up the (molecular) biology department at a local university and contact some people there explaining what you have and that you are not a nutter. Ask if they will run a 18S / 16S ribosomal DNA-based PCR identification on the sample. When I worked in a uni lab, it only cost about £20 to do this and many researchers will have the 'primers' already in-house. Be nice about it and point to the news sites running the story, as universities love to be covered in the press and a couple of column inches about solving this puzzle is worth something to them and is also the kind of thing likely to be covered in in New Scientist. It may even get published and you will get mentioned in the paper!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
these are silicate aerogels,they are the decomposed bodies of what is commanly refered to as "grays".
they are designed to live inside human bodies or reside in cloned human bodies of thier own.

aerogels are opticly transparent hence are hard to see even with xrays,ultrasound however can be used to see them in humans.they wear a skin when outside of bodies.

i have talked to numerous people who have complained of something large moving around in them,when i suggested to two people on another forum they go for an ultrasound scan,i was instantly banned for no reason,i then pmd what happend to all 700 members in a new account,including the information that the mod whom banned me should be given an ultrasound.
the website was shutdown and has not re opned,the mod is now trying infiltrate me,quite amusing.
if you go for an ultrasound they will withold the results at all costs,a person i know has complained of this,even sending fake doctors to intercept the recieving of the results.

i have seen grays entering peoples bodies,i have touched grays through bodies and they have touched me.
i believe they are all mind controled lacking any free will,puppets of demonic future ai's who wish to dominate all biological life.

its no suprise to me that alot of it has been found in scotland,they are everywhere there,when i visited there once they were gunning for me big time,they were everything,never seen anything like it before.
co incidently scotland has the lowest life expetency in europe.

so now you know,roll out the ultrasound scans,dont trust the doctors they are mostly grays,they will and are covering it all up.

if ultrasound wont do,t-waves may suffice.

on another note isnt silica aerogel pretty damn light?,ive always wanted a surfboard!

bunch of lightweights.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
some more,

a way to detect a gray in someone should be elevated levels of sillicates.

from another similiar thread

A lab technician found the first startling clue. The substance contained human white blood cells, but exactly what it was could not be determined. The goo was promptly forwarded to the Washington State Department of Health for further analysis.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...
white blood cells,exactly,it had been inside a human body.

the talk of "angel hair" in that related thread is actually the fibres seen in morgellons,
www.cherokeechas.com...
www.rense.com...

SUMMARY The fibers identified, gel material, and gel shaped materials had no cellular integrity with no eukaryotic cells. The materials identified in the fibers were of a manufactured nano technology to form a specific structure with an undetermined function. The chemical composition of fibers that had EDS and Raman did not match the chemical composition of the human body nor were they any part of the human body (nails, hair, skin, nerves, etc.). Special features as identified by Los Angeles County Fire Department, Los Angeles, CA personnel are the following: 1) skin melts or burns at above 165 degrees F; 2) fibers from a human body that do not melt at 1,400 degrees F or above 165 degrees are not made of human cells; and 3) human tissue does not secrete gels nor would they be of known human cellular composition that melt above 300 degrees C (i.e. approximately over 600 degrees F). All samples that did have a fiber that matched nanotechnology as compared to the original "Goldenhead" was identified as a "Morgellon Like Fiber": 1) discarded Morgellon Goldenhead; 2) fully formed Morgellon Goldenhead; or 3) deteriorating Morgellon Goldenhead. The structured material/fibers identified were ones that would have properties to self assemble, enlarge, and/or fold/expand. They were identified as nanotechnology (man-made)1 and were not identified in any way to be composed of eukaryotic cells, animal, plant, nor composed of any live biological form. Some specimens had "biological artificial" appearances that are known as artificial life or pseudo-life forms. These types of artificial life forms are known to use DNA/RNA/siRNA or sRNA plasmid templates of viruses, microorganisms, animal/plant proteins and/or enzymes to build the artificial technology structural form at nano level. Furthermore, they are not limited to only these referenced life forms plasmids, enzymes, and/or proteins.

as you can see angel hair is often assosciated with ufos,and now were seeing it in morgellons victums,whom suffer terribly,appear to be mind controled and infected with nanotechnology.
the angel hair is nothing angelic at all,its demonic,its purpose is to gather hydroxyl ions and hydrogen ions via ion overtone absorption and deliver it to the gray within the body to rehaydrate it constantly and supply ions needed for the construction of the polyionic nanobots.

this will all fall on deaf ears,no one cares about the science only the disinfo.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i believe the chemtrail campaign exists to cover up the existence of grays within us and in thier own cloned human bodies,they are releasing chemicals and elements that are absorbed into our bodies as an explanation for elevated levels of gray and nanotechnological trace elements.
so when some one says,why do i have elevated levels of silicone within me?,they can reply its the chemtrails!

get a load of this,

209.85.229.132...:T4HtPAqtTcoJ:www.rense.com/general79/chemm.htm+morgellons+silicates&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=uk

Two of these samples contained silicon, Si. Silicon is second only to oxygen in abundance in Earth's crust, it never occurs free but is found in almost all rocks and in sand, clay, and soils, combined with oxygen as silica (silicon dioxide, SiO2 or with oxygen and metals as silicate minerals (feldspars, amphiboles, pyroxenes, micas, olivines, feldspathoids, and zeolites). Pure silicon is hard, dark gray solid with a metallic luster and the same crystal structure as a diamond. It is an extremely important semiconductor; doped with boron, phosphorous, or arsenic, it is sued in various electronic circuits and switching devices, including computer chips, transistors, and diodes. Silicon is also used in metallurgy as a reducing agent and in steel, brass, and bronze. Its usual valence in compounds is 4. Silica is used in the form of sand and clay for many purposes; as quartz, it may be heated to form special glasses. Silicates are used in making glass, enamels, and ceramics; sodium silicates (water glass) are used in soaps, wood treatment, cements, and dyeing.5 The difference between silicon and the term silicones is the same as from nature vs. man made.
Silicones (more accurately called polymerized siloxanes or polysiloxanes) are mixed inorganic-organic polymers with the chemical formula [R2SiO]n, where R = organic groups such as methyl, ethyl, and phenyl. These materials consist of an inorganic silicon-oxygen backbone (Si-O-Si-O-Si-O-) with organic side groups attached to the silicon atoms, which are four-coordinate. In some cases organic side groups can be used to link tow or more of these ­Si-O backbones together. By varying the ­Si-O- chain lengths, side groups and crosslinking, silicones can be synthesized with a wide variety of properties and compositions. They can vary in consistency from liquid to gel to rubber to hard plastic. The most common siloxane is linear polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS), silicone oil. The second largest group of silicone materials is made from

silicone resins, which are formed by branched and caged-like oligosiloxanes.6 A true silicone group with a double bond between oxygen and silicon does not exist in nature
; chemists find that the silicon atom forms a single bond with each of the two oxygen atoms, rather than a double bond to a single atom. Polysiloxanes are called "silicone" due to early mistaken assumptions about their structure.7

The elements found when mixed with carbohydrates or polymer-carbohydrates and polymer isocyanates as found in food additive mixtures such as Neotame (alternative to NutraSweet),10 one will experience bloating and swelling of the abdominal area. High amounts of sulfur at a nano level will fool the bile duct into physiologically not working properly, which will enhance abdominal swelling. Further evaluation of the possible mixture of polymer isocyanates and carbamates such as benomyl and its sister compound methomyl should be evaluated due to their strong skin penetration rate and cholinesterase activities along with phthalates.11

so we have elevated levels of silicates in morgellons folks,and abdominal swelling,the abodomen is exactly where im saying the silicate aerogel grays are reciding!

further more without the skins the gray are transparent,thus they will resemble what is called "shadow people",shadows that slink around,especiialy in the dark.

thier low mass will also give them unearthly look to thier movmentns,gliding as they walk,numerous accounts of the grays have verified this,assumptions where they were anti gravetical,nay they are just extremely lightweight.
they should be able to floaton the breeze and fly on a strong breeze.

so as you can see the chemtrail campaign is a disinfo stratagem to account for elevated levels of elements and comounds within humans which are actually caused by grays and thier nanotechnology.

i think this deserves a thread of its own.
the grays are being fingered!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
heard some one taking about this on the radeio saying he always saw it about when he lived on farm as a kid,and he often saw ufo related phenomenon.

<< 1   >>

join