It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Jelly like substance found in Scotland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Weird Jelly like substance found in Scotland

www.bbc.co.uk

What is this strange jelly people are finding on grassland throughout Scotland? A BBC Radio Scotland Out of Doors listener came across some in the Pentlands and his finding has sparked quite a debate, with several people sending in their own photos of similar findings.
Suggestions include that the substance is a type of mould, an animal excretion or even 'star snot' from meteorites.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I photographed similar jelly like deposits after a January 08 ufo sighting.

Any ideas what it is ?

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Did you see them]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Looks like someone shot silica gel randomly and let it rehydrate to a jelly state. That's some nasty looking stuff! First thing I said was "looks like snot."

So it's 99% water, but what else?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Its some type of sea life that travels in sea mist.

And i love kittens.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
there was a guy here on the forums in the states that found some on his truck. Looks the same...very strange

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It looks the chemtrials snot we had it here in Norhtern California! It was at the end of last winter possibly to cold for it to vaporize when they released it and yes they had video of them doing it!! A scientist in Mendicino County had it tested. It contained incredibly high levels of aluminum barium and masses of bacteria fungus and virus pathogens it was on the news will see if I can find the report but due to all the response the Gov got over it the report is probally gone. People really got mad and raised a big stink since then there has only been 2 times we have seen the trails. Even these where well south of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
put some on toast, i got a buddy that will eat pretty mu anyhting for a dollar.(we keep him around cause he is fun at parties) interesting tho that jelly is being deposited in random places

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Im going to go out on a limb and say its the stuffing used for haggis

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If it's not organic as stated by the scientists who analysed, ie. not a type of slime mould, then it does look like some type of "hydrogel" (as used in babies nappies). I am not sure, but does anyone know if this is used in aircraft waste systems, I think it might be. Any release of this in it's powder form from aircraft would scatter it widely, then it would hydrate to it's gel state either in the air or once on the ground.

Scotland's airspace is extremely busy as it lies below the major transatlantic flight path for most flights out of Europe. Just a thought, could it be planes dumping "waste"?

Though admit it does seem odd, as such a widely used material would have surely been recognised by scientists who analysed it?

[edit on 6-12-2008 by highlander2008]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It looks just like the jell that results when you pour that prank powder into someones drink that turns it into jell. However, why would someone pull such a weird prank? Perhaps nearby chemical plant emissions combined with some external environmental factor are the result?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If its not organic, then its something that results from manufacturing/industry - a byproduct or pollution factor that has accumulated enough density in the environment/atmosphere to fall out - probably in minute powder form that reacts then with moisture in the environment to form a gel.
So you all over there must be breathing lots of it in as well.
Hows your sputum?
Does it look like this stuff?
Sorry, if I'm grossing anyone out, but hey? ...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Im going to go out on a limb and say its the stuffing used for haggis

You are almost right. These blobs are Haggis placentas. The reason I know this is that I live in Scotland and it ties in with their breeding season

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Star snot; put it on your toast, put in on your bagel, goes good with anything! That is an interesting find OP. My guess would be some type of mold or pollution. Either way, it's pretty weird.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
oh god just a matter of time before haggis was mentioned...anyway,i saw this,scientist man said it was 99% water and that was it,im sure there is a plausable reason,it wouldnt be on the news if people knew it was chemtrail or insert conspiracy *here*

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hello everybody! quite the subject , i figured it would be a good one to do a bit of a search about. got a link that gives a little bit more info on the case
www.bbc.co.uk...
and here is another one that touches the paranormal in a deeper way but still refers to a jelly like substance
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i forgot to leave this third link witch is also very good it explains a bit more on space blobs(snot) i will have to figure out how to edit these posts for future use(sorry mods) but here is that third link
www.ontarioprofessionals.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If it were slime mould, this is actually as mysterious in itself............have a read, you will be amazed.

www.daviddarling.info...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's obviously a substance of alien origin for the purposes of seeding our planet to provide them with a food source when they arrive in 2012.

They can't eat earth food, so we are preparing. Don't contaminate any of the substance or you may render it unsafe to consume.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OK, guys here's the link to the thread where the guy in WA state found the same stuff on his truck....or maybe the same stuff who knows. Anyone bothered to get a lab on this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think this Jelly like stuff is left over from the Haggis making process.
Mmm Mmm good. It'll put hair on your chest boy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join