It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate UFO explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I came across this and thought shoot this unifies and covers a good many topics covered here on ATS.. Warning though it takes an hour to watch. I hope it has not been posted before..

www.alienmania.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Not sure why this one isn't getting any interest..it has Annunaki, Nephelim, angels(good/bad), UFOs, end times and antichrist. All neatly woven into what I call the Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. Not saying it is correct but it is worth a thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Not ultimate enough it seems

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Chad,
Yeah I guess most must just discount all this as rubbish..maybe it is. Even so it certainly is an interesting thought at least to me as a Christian.
Videos are a little cheezy and could have been done better. Outside of a couple dry sections I didn't think they were bad.
BP

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Give it time. The people will come

PS. I wasn't having a dig at you btw.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I'd watch it except I'm stuck on a draconian dial-up. Bugger! Perhaps some peeps are halfway through watching it given it runs for an hour?

IRM

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Not sure why this one isn't getting any interest..it has Annunaki, Nephelim, angels(good/bad), UFOs, end times and antichrist. All neatly woven into what I call the Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. Not saying it is correct but it is worth a thought.

I'm not giving this any interest as an hour worth of video is going to take too long for me to download with a dial-up connection.

I get tired of seeing 'MUST SEE!!!!1' videos posted on here without much by way of either explanation or actual opinion attached, other than 'you gotta see this!'.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Christinzed "Aliens are the devil" bullslnit. That's why no one is digging it. The christ-stains always want people to believe the devil is everywhere but inside the walls of a church sucking up to a pastor or prest. Christ-Stains never know what they are talking about and most people with half wit minds know this to be "the truth". So taking advice on aliens from a foolhearty christianized source is like taking candy from that man who lives in the dark house and the children are never heard from again.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Its basically your right wing evangelical christian aliens,satan,anti christ and all that jazz...same old...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The people, they have come

And they have spoken

Sorry I'll go away now

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

the video is a long watch for most but if someone has never heard about the aliens are demons theory than it would be worth the watch imo. there are a few pictures in the video that have been debunked and may be a little misleading.

i am a Christian and for me this theory makes alot of sense.

Jesus spoke of the end time events and how many people will be led astray by this end time delusion. the current Alien/UFO evidence i have seen and read about certainly fits the profile of this theory.

i can't say that this is what is happening with a 100% certainty but anyone that rules this possibility out completely would be making the claim that they know everything about Aliens and to me that is a sign that they know nothing.

never put all your eggs in one basket

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Everybody's got a theory. Nobody's got the goods. There's a point at which we'd just appreciate some actual new information. As it is, we have a lot of puzzle pieces sitting on a table. Some pieces look like other pieces. But none of them fit together enough for us to even get an idea as to what the picture is.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Everybody's got a theory. Nobody's got the goods.

Truer words have never been spoken Nohup! Theories are like bums, everyone's got one...

That's a star from me!

IRM

new topics

top topics

join