It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From What BadMedia Replied With In A Nother Thread. WW3 And Good And Evil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Inrespect to you, Badmedia. I had to include your name, so I can post what you said. Yeah, It does belong not in that other thread. So I am starting this thread to talk about it.

Quote:
The lesson that should be learned there is you do not rid the world of evil by killing the evil, you merely replace it and become the greater evil yourself.

The leaders of the US were itching to get involved in WW2. WW2 is the entire reason we got out of the great depression. There was no money from the bankers for food, shelter and the things people needed. But there is always money to be found for war.

Wasn't the reason why US got out of the Great Depression was..I heard a guy, a somebody whent up to the Goverment and said that the Congress should "get a loan". I heard that long time ago. Anyway...

Yeah...WW3 will see more death, violence and horror from any of WW1 and WW2. The goverments will magicly find what is needed in times of the need for what they want.

The leaders of the US were itching to get involved in WW2.

Maybe there is a conspiracy when Japan bombed pearl harbour. Strange thing was, 10 days before that event, Japan bombed the north of Australia.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
"Nother" is not a word. The word is "another".

And can you please tell me what the "Inrespect" thing is with all of your replies? It's not a word. It may well be "in respect", but even that doesn't make too much sense in English as a salutation. I will assume it's part of your language/culture and am not saying that it's a bad thing in any way. I just would like to have clarification of what it is, exactly.

You could say "with respect" but again, it's not grammatically on the mark.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

You might like to post in this forum instead.

ATS is a forum for discussing issues, not English.

Language is about communication.
Gordenwest's posts are easy to understand. They have substance and communicate issues effectively.

Your post is only communicating a misplaced sense of smug superiority.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Not at all. There's no smugness whatsoever. I see this person write the Inrespect thing all the time and am genuinely questioning what it's supposed to mean. It may be off topic but there's no smugness about it. And "nother" is just simply not a word, fullstop.

Life is about learning. That takes many shapes. Why perpetuate these things instead of educating?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'd like a link to the other thread mentioned by the OP.

As far as I can see, I don't know where the quote used ends, and where the OP's comments begin. It's a mild mess in the OP. And why couldn't the OP's comments just stay in the original thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I'd like a link to the other thread mentioned by the OP.

As far as I can see, I don't know where the quote used ends, and where the OP's comments begin. It's a mild mess in the OP. And why couldn't the OP's comments just stay in the original thread?

Link To The Quote - Check The Post That BadMedia Posted

So there is the link for the member(s) who are to lazy to find it, about what Badmedia posted.

The reason why I made a new thread is because the topic that was being talked about did not belong in the thread, so I started this thread for a *continue on*. I put Badmedia name in the title, because I wanted to give him/her credit for what was being talked about.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was not too lazy to find it. Usually, a good post includes links to the original source. And clear, concise grammar, both of which your OP was lacking.

Thanks for taking the time to post the link. Reassess calling people names just because YOU made a mistake.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

I did not know there are 'nazi grammar police' on ATS-BTS.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

I ask for a link- you call me lazy.

I point out your poor grammar- you call me the nazi grammar police.

You apparently choose not to accept your shortcomings, and to try and start a fight instead.

Thank heavens for the ignore button.

I'll contribute elsewhere, instead of wasting time in this useless thread.

new topics

top topics

join