It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Stalkers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I just kind of have to pose a quick question if I could. I sometimes feel the very close presence of something. I don't know what so I won't speculate but at times I'll get very unpleasent images or faces poping into my head out of the blue. I'll feel like something is stalking me, practicly breathing down my neck, so to speak. Also while staying at a friends house one night where someone was reported to have died (no proof on that though) I felt the sensation of being choked in my sleep and was calling out for my friend though the words were barely escaping. Sleep Apnea or something else? Since moving back to my current town I've been having very disturbing nightmares involving family and friends who've already passed on. Things so frightening that I've been told I whimper and cry in my sleep. Sometimes I remember these things upon waking. I'm such a believer in "show me the proof" that I hate to blame this on ghosts, demons, or psychic attacks and I was just hoping that some of you might have an idea what I'm dealing with be it paranormal or very normal. Thanx for your time.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sleep with lights and sound on and heat up-the frequency will diminish and you can get some rest.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have felt that in the past I've been a victim of psychic attacks as well. Through meditation, I discovered they were derived from the fourth dimension. It took me a while to figure this out but once I did, I figured out the cure: connect to the fifth dimension. The vibration is too high for the attacks to continue. They have stopped for me.

Meditation imo is the best place to look for your answers. Good luck to you my friend. I hope you resolve this.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Universal Light, thanx for your response. I'm affraid I'm unfamiliar with the dimensions of which you speak, in fact I'm totally unaware of them but if it could net me a decent night's sleep I'd like to know more. Could you elaborate on this?

new topics

top topics

join