It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Judas the Traitor a Good Guy, While Paul the Apostle a Bad One?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good read my brother you undoubtedly are one of GODS chosen. The 12 Apostles never mention Paul in their writings, first clue somethings not quite right. Today our New Testement which was configured by a pagan is dominant with Paul's teachings, which are contrived from the worship of the pagan god Mithra (Mithraism), whom supposedly was born on December 25, which is were we get the pagan holiday called Christmas. Let it be known that our true JESUS was born somewhere between September thru October. Well there are so many more fallacy's to be revealed but this will come in due time according to the HOLY SPIRIT.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I just wanted to say that I can witness of Paul and that Paul is of God and is Saul the 1st king of Yisrael, and the last Apostle.

i am curious, how can you witness of paul?

for those of you that think it is wrong to question the bible, why do you think that?

you have to realize a few things, or question why we are questioning the bible. matrix pointed out at one time she went to church and the whole nine yards. i use to go to church and study the bible alot.....i mean ALOT. others in this thread have also done the same, correct?

you have to ask yourself, what made us question our beliefs that we were so proud to have, what could we possibly be thinking?

its called thinking for yourself, not what you are taught by someone else, you never know when someone has an agenda. " sly as a snake yet gentle as a lamb ".

i started questioning because what i was being taught in the numerous curches i attended, and i searched alot of different churches, there was something that didnt feel right.

come one people, read the apocrypha, read other ancient literarure, regardless of what your church tells you it wont hurt you. so start opening up those " forbidden " books and have at it. think for YOURSELF.

i have the utmost respect for every single person in this thread, and your beliefs, all i ask is the same in return. dont be too quick to jump all over us for " questioning ".

peace

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggentlej
Good read my brother you undoubtedly are one of GODS chosen. The 12 Apostles never mention Paul in their writings, first clue somethings not quite right. Today our New Testement which was configured by a pagan is dominant with Paul's teachings, which are contrived from the worship of the pagan god Mithra (Mithraism), whom supposedly was born on December 25, which is were we get the pagan holiday called Christmas. Let it be known that our true JESUS was born somewhere between September thru October. Well there are so many more fallacy's to be revealed but this will come in due time according to the HOLY SPIRIT.

I think you are wrong ....

Peter mentions Paul ...Or is Peter also a false prophet according to you people ?

2Pe 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

So now are they all false prophets ....
Sheeshh ....you need to read the scriptures above ..
SoME THINGS ARE HARD TO UNDERSTAND ...they that are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE wrest (www.blueletterbible.org...] as they do ALSO THE OTHER SCRIPTURES unto THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION ....
seeing you know these things before ...BEWARE lest YOU ALSO being LED AWAY with the ERROR of the wicked fall from your own stedfastness ..

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

i respect you beliefs first and foremost, but who are " you people " as you put it.

a few short months ago i would completely agree WITH YOU. why would i question my own beliefs that were so close to yours, why would i do that?

if you can show me one good reason why the bible is indeed inerrant, dont you think i would listen.

things seem to be getting a little " touchy ". just what satan would want, right.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We are all appointed to walk our own walk and seek our own destiny. Nothing should be forced on any human being, because HE has given us free will and we should all respect that in each other and try not to push our views on others because it has been written that each shall learn own his or her own,. These are thee words of our FATHER GOD

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's all about FAITH you just have to commit and go with the flow ask that HIS WILL be done.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I again thank you for your response and kind attitude.

We feel so differently about Paul. As I said earlier, I was conflicted about many things he taught because there did seem to be love expressed upon occasion and some brilliance.

But what bothered me was what I could not put into words!

He looked good, sounded like a great orator, but felt crummy. It is like one who has been sexually abused. Their sensors are out there and can feel a counterfeit person while everyone else cannot. Reading between the lines.

After I did tremendous research on him, my feelings were affirmed. Plus there is the question of his alleged homosexuality and his fanaticism against it!

Plus, Paul's mythology and teachings were from his Gnostic beliefs. It takes research to be able to see that this is so.

An important clue: some of the kind, forgiving and loving words that were supposedly recorded by him are ironically; not even attributed to him! Someone else wrote some of these books! Some of the 14 letters attributed to him - he did not even write, and those that he did - he used a sec'y to write them and are not even his words.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

These three should suffice to convince anyone interested in the truth that Paul's conversion was not of the Truth. To understand this, it is necessary to widen the scope of the devils domain, so-to-speak. The devils domain is all of consciousness, time, energy, images, forms, distance, action, history, past, future, earth, "the universe", and man. This is essentially a domain of black magic. For every attribute relative to the Kingdom of God, the devil's domain has a substitute and its opposite. Notwithstanding, there are substitutes for "Jesus", "Christ", "light", "good", and "real".

The irony is; this is where Paul added to his mythology in creating Christianity is that Satan is the ruler of the world which was very Gnostic. He deviated from Gnosticism in that he did not believe in the Demiurge as they did.

But his Gnosis he added to Christianity was nothing but Jesus being the savior through his death and only if the Christian is aware of this sacrifice and understands by faith this sacrifice. He managed to leave out most, if not all of Jesus teachings!

He essentially took from the OT what he wanted and chose the rest from Gnosticism. What did Jesus have to do with any of it?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

This is the same meaning as "helper" made for Adam to complement him, not be him, but to prop him up. "For every test, there must be the death of the testator"...

Yes, I come to believe and see for myself that Satan is actually part of Gods plan and just doing his duty. Really what the Jews in the Torah believed. It was dramatically changed in the NT.

I do not excuse evil, however! There is evil out there and if one denies it, I know they have not experienced it. But from Satan?

Here in is the big secret....Christ is the one with the Double edged sword that issues out of his mouth....that cuts "this way and that".....saying one thing and doing another....not "letting the right hand know what the left hand is doing"

Yes, he came to separate and divide. Is he doing that now?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

But what is interesting is that it directly addresses the Grail myth and ties the inner teachings of the Mystery religions to that of Christianity.

Of course it is interesting that the Holy Grail could actually be Mary or her offspring. Which brings up the Merovingian's, but that is for another thread. I will at some point check out your link.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by MatrixProphet]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by biggentlej

Thank you for your compliment, a*4U!

It is also thought that Jesus was actually born in the Spring, but I personally always thought the fall. What is for sure is that it was not in December.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

I understand, but don't scientists do the same? There can be bitter bickering amongst them and great rivalry! They take stands that divide the science community also.

This seems to be the way with humans. I am a searcher, and hence, search! Sometimes the message and being a messenger is not what it is cracked up to be.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

The whole of Christianity is about initiation into knowing God and you have allowed yourself to believe that initiation ends with the eucharist?

Which Paul invented.

Personal knowledge is why I'm speaking up about the Bridal Chamber and I want others to know, that the fourth cup (the one Jesus refused to drink at that dinner) is attainable now but most don't realize where it is and why they don't perceive it.

Gnosis? The Sacred Secrets? It is the Sacred Secrets that I look for and I believe are being revealed now.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No Problem Matrix ..even if we do have different beliefs ..I respect you ..you are at least kind in your responses and you show me respect ..even when we disagree ..I appreciate that ......and I see something in you *you have great potential ...lol ..
(So does Badmedia ) lol just wanted him to know I care for him and respect him too ...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Well, as the Gospel of Judas states, no-one of mortal birth is of the divine race. So this "generation" must be something spiritual, and I am willing to wager that they saw the true meaning of the words, "except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" as referring to being reborn as a member of the divine race. And this is perhaps what Jesus is alluding to when he says, "whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be my disciple."

The Gospel of Judas is of Gnostic origin as so many of the Lost Books of the Bible. They did not believe in an actual physical savior but one that is allegorical in nature.

But is Gnosis (secret knowledge) being made available today? Why are so many books being released by researchers/authors based on newly found codex's etc. that is opening a whole can of worms for the Christian community? Can man produce this information that is discovered out of thin air? Or are the Gods behind it?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

OMG you stole from me!
You stole my book that I authored and used it for a school paper!

It is called the hundred monkeys theory! If you are thinking it, so will others. It is part of this divine science called; Quantum Physics, or Spiritual Science!

A*4U!
Thanks for making my day!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by biggentlej

We are all appointed to walk our own walk and seek our own destiny. Nothing should be forced on any human being, because HE has given us free will and we should all respect that in each other and try not to push our views on others because it has been written that each shall learn own his or her own,. These are thee words of our FATHER GOD

"How can one learn if there is not one there to teach?"

I guess, we need to use our faculties of reasoning and our senses to determine if something makes sense or not. Sometimes we will convolute something in order to make it fit our beliefs, this I think is dangerous. But risk is needed in order to reach out and search for Truth, especially if it goes against the grain. And mistakes will be made!!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Where open minds reside there can be room for discovery!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I appreciate your new thread and for anyone wanting to visit Simplynoone's thread here about new discoveries regarding old codex's of the Bible having been found...look here!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
The Gospel of Judas is of Gnostic origin as so many of the Lost Books of the Bible. They did not believe in an actual physical savior but one that is allegorical in nature.

But is Gnosis (secret knowledge) being made available today? Why are so many books being released by researchers/authors based on newly found codex's etc. that is opening a whole can of worms for the Christian community? Can man produce this information that is discovered out of thin air? Or are the Gods behind it?

They did acknowledge that Jesus physically existed.

But they said that the Christ descended upon him at his baptism, and left him at the cross.

And this goes back to the Mandaeans, the Templars, and John the Baptist. Was John--Oannes, the fish man--the true Christ, the one that existed "in another era"? Wikipedia says that his original Sumerian name was Adamu.

And here is a quote from the Naassene document: "But the Libyans held that Iarbas was the first-born of men; he who, rising up out of their droughty plains, first gathered the sweet dates of Jove. And even in our day, the Nile fattening the mud of Egypt, and giving life to things clothed with flesh, through his moist heat breeds living creatures. The Assyrians pretend that the First Man arose in their country, Oannes, the eater of fish; but the Chaldeans say he was Adam."

And what did Paul say about Jesus, the "Son of Adam"? That the "last Adam became a life-giving spirit!" And Hippolytus specifically says that these Gnostics revered the First Adam as God!

You couldn't be more right when you say that the Bible needs "to be read as though it were a mystery novel!" But this is all probably something for another thread...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Eleleth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join