It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMPIRE OF THE CITY explains the NWO from egypt till today!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hello all!

technically not my first post here but that's another story...

This is a documentary (appx. 5 hours in length!) About the history of our ruling masters, how and why they came to be and what the total plan is. even for those of us who consider ourselves well versed in this subject MUST watch this. There is a lot of detail involved and i would like to hear some opinions on its validity. I urge EVERYONE to see this, i just hope this thread does not get buried! The video is split into 29 sections so it should be like 10 mins a segment which is easy to bare with i hope.

The Ring of Power: Empire of "The City"

This is what the poster of the video on youtube added as its description:

From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring Of Power" unrevises 4000 years of revisionist human history with never - before - seen revelations. "Ring Of Power" puzzles together the pieces of a giant puzzle into one BIG PICTURE documentary series.

Part I: 9/11 THE UNTOLD STORY (38 min.) Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes Israeli Zionists were responsible. Whos right?

Part II: HIDDEN EMPIRE (22 min.) The worlds most powerful empire is not the U.S.A. It is an empire that insiders call Empire Of The City.

Part III: TRAIL OF THE PHARAOHS (25 min.) Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?
Part IV: GOD AND THE QUEEN (30 min.) Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ. Is it true?

Part V: ALL THE QUEENS MEN (22 min.) How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part VI: THE GODFATHERS (30 min.) They scammed control of the Bank of England and the U.S. Federal Reserve, then they found GOD Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part VII: CHEATING AT MONOPOLY (52 min.) How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part VIII: ASSES OF EVIL (29 min.) The New World Order Mafia are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians, heroes out of villains and villains out of heroes.

Part IX: KING OF HEARTS (22 min.) The ultimate goal of insiders is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part X: SOLUTIONS (28 min.) Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesnt work. What does work?

The Producer is an experienced, award winning documentary filmmaker who, as a child, learned that her father was a member of the secretive cult of Freemasonry. She recalls many arguments between her parents over her father's secret meetings and the exclusion of women from the brotherhood. The Masonic ring that her father wore had been passed down from father to son over the generations. When she asked her father about the meaning of the letter "G" and the compass and square on his ring, she got no response. As an adult, she decided to investigate. That investigation grew into four years of intensive research into the identity and history of the diabolical globalists who she calls the "Ring Of Power". Their goal is one World Empire and one world ruler.

links below,

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"Protocols of Zion" is the NWO Blueprint
www.savethemales.ca...

The New World Order (NWO)
www.educate-yourself.org...

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

THE ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The Rothschild Bloodline
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The power of the Rothschilds
www.rense.com...

The Truth Seeker - The Rothschilds
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Did Rothschild Write The Protocols of Zion? (original link was broken)
www.the7thfire.com...

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America
video.google.com... (video)

The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control of America
mailstar.net... (text)

www.911truth.org...

Scholars for 9/11 Truth
911scholars.org...

Why Doubt 9/11? by James H. Fetzer
twilightpines.com...

Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice
stj911.org...

I have not gone through all these links, but they were all linked in the description so i assume they are references to the information given in the documentary.

[Edit to add link] wideeyecinema.com lots of great information!

[Edit to fix links]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by asafum08]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by asafum08]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to add a bit of information about Canaan, which i don't believe was covered too deeply in the video.

Wiki: Canaan

The name Canaan is mentioned frequently in the Bible. It refers to parts or all of the region between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea in antiquity[5] It is also sometimes used interchangeably with the Land of Israel, Zion, the Holy Land or the Promised Land.[citation needed]

Canaan predates the name Land of Israel but describes the same land.[6] The classical Jewish view, as explained by Schweid, is that "Canaan" is the geographical name; the renaming as "Israel" prior to its conquest by the Israelites marks its sanctification, the origin of the Holy Land concept.[7] The region of Judaea existed by that name for from the 6th century BC until it was renamed Palestina by the Romans following the Bar Kokhba revolt against Rome in the 2nd century AD. In the Bible and elsewhere, Zion originally meant the region of and around Jerusalem but, because of the importance of this city, came to designate the whole of the Israelite land, as for example in the naming of Zionism.

I don't know all the opinions on using wiki as a legit resource because of the ability to edit the information freely. Any thoughts on proper internet resources would be wonderful as well!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hmm.... buried again. well... I tried. might as well bump my own #

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I watched this a while ago. It's the definitive NWO video in my opinion and proves that the Hebrew Egyptians are still in power to this day.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by asafum08
hmm.... buried again. well... I tried. might as well bump my own #

This is one of the most definitive videos ever, the shame is I have known about it for over a year and never make it all the way through it. I think I watched 19 parts, but now im re-watching and at part 5 I forgot how many seemingly 'obscure' bits of evidence this movie brings together!

Everyone MUST watch this, no matter how much you think you know. Starred and flagged.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
exactly! Understanding everything about TPTB and their origins is the first step in creating an understanding of their intentions. Knowing what to expect gives those lucky enough to find the "real truth" amidst all the disinformation a better chance at improving their own situation and ruling out what is propaganda from what will really happen. I often find myself horrified at the situation we are all in, and afraid for those in this most corrupt and disturbing country of America and especially for those in the unfortunate countries we are forced to invade. We will one day soon be forced to fight whether it be in Iran, Somalia to stop the "pirates", Pakistan, Syria, or hell even Russia. I for one will be DAMNED if the government thinks I'm going to willingly serve in this country's military, draft or not this country has lost its way long ago. Not to drag this off topic especially since I was the one to post it, but i was wondering if anyone knew of a thread relating to any ideas as to what country/island/vault(jk) would be safest to escape to. Those who heard the warnings of the impending Holocaust moved here to America, but now it is us and MANY others that are in danger and for the life of me, i cannot figure out where to run. :/

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Actually I have a thread started about this movie but yours is way better.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also have some various threads about some of the topics within the Ring of Power Documentary.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by asafum08

This looks pretty interesting, I dont have time right now, but I will watch it later this evening, and look in from time to time to read the responses.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I thank you for your praise, but funny enough i stumbled across a number of your posts before seeing you had posted here. I must say you have done an amazing job at cataloging an posting most relevant information, far better then i could have hoped to do. This site is by no means all about the "ratings" so to say haha, so i URGE everyone who may come across this thread here, take the link to the video i posted and switch over to 12.21.12's threads for they are full of very important information. I would just like to add that the title of this post "Empire of The City" is actually a Book, and the video made was called "The Ring of Power", an error on my part, but both pertain to the same subject matter and should be read and watched by all. Thank you again 12.21.12 and i thank all of those who are slowly going "crazy" (after finding out all of this i know i am! lol) for contributing towards this most important goal. I hold hope in my heart that we can overcome this one day, and avoid becoming an omitted part of history.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It might make you crazy, but only for a little bit. Once you start researching this subject the pieces will fall into place and things will start to make sense. Once you become aware of the lie that has plagued mankind for thousands of years you will learn how to defend yourself against it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
oh, i understand all that. It is more of the thought process that comes afterwards; how do i save my family who will never believe me? where do i go to escape all this? what REALLY is their plan? Can i even believe ANY of this? I am the type to take everything into consideration, but will not truly believe anything unless it fits into the realm of the plausible or something i can visually see. Every aspect of every piece of information pertaining to their ultimate goal can be questioned, the true intent can never be truly understood until it is almost too late. As i'm sure you know, as written in the secret covenant (which could also be affected by this rule) to never speak of their true intentions. Its Descartes arguement all over again, you never know what or who to trust. lol

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I will post a couple threads of suggested reading, right here the outlook does not look good.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Then again if you read these two you will start to feel a little bit better.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
seems interesting enough...will watch tomorrow/today and get back

just hope it has new things, not the same things which are repeated in other documentaries.

top topics

join