It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if dreams are nothing but random thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i've had lots of dreams, hundreds, probably thousands. did one or two of them predict the future? well yeah i guess they did. does that really mean dreams are potent and full of subliminal messaging?

does seeing a monkey in your dream mean that you're developing inner strength or is it just some weird thought locked up in that kooky head of yours?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if our dreams are the real thing and our so called conscious mind is the dream. Google '___' and you'll find that our brain produces alot of it when we dream and some say that without dreams we would die. Dimethyltryptamine

I'm a smoker on the verge of quitting but it's funny how eight hours of unconscious sleep and no craving at all for a cigarette happens, but as soon as I wake up I gotta have a smoke. Why can't I do that consciously?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i heard joe rogan talking about that, that's one funny dude. i really didn't think he'd be that good.

well i don't know if there's any reason to distinguish one reality from another. they're both real. i'd say the dreamworld is a little less real than the physical world though.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think some dreams are random, but i believe some freams have a strong meaning/influence.
Ive had many a dreams that have left me feeling 'funny' or 'weird' for days afterwards.

top topics

join