It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocelot's List of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was going to buy some food @ Subway the other day because I had the urge to eat a sandwich. SO I got in my SUV and drove to the closest subway which is like 10 miles from my house. I go in and there's a line of like 6 people before me. Now you may be asking what annoyed me. It Took me 20 #en minutes just to be able to order because the dumbass people in front of me in line took forever to decide WTF they wanted to order!!

I mean for the love of christ! Why dont people start looking at the menu overhead and decide what they're going to order so by the time the reach the cashier they already know what they're going to eat, and order fast instead of waiting to get to the cashier to decide? I mean what a bunch of #en a$$holes!!

I mean one dip# took like 6 minutes until he finally decided what he wanted to order. I almost reached over the counter and grabbed a loaf of bread and beat him half to death with it. It would have taken a while but I will guarantee that he would have gone down!!

Anyone share my opinion on this?

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know...

I hate it too...

That's why when I can't decide I just let the person behind me go ahead...

happens at the deli too.....

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
That's why when I can't decide I just let the person behind me go ahead...

Thats what a considerate person would do. If you havent decided then let other people order while you the decide, and not hold the line while hungry people are waiting to eat.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
wow, ocelot, this seems to be very theraputic for you. release the fury man!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
wow, ocelot, this seems to be very theraputic for you. release the fury man!

It is very theraputic for me. I hope to make this an ongoing theme in the rant forum. There are many things that annoy me so you guys will get to hear about them eventually.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah that pisses me off, expecialy when they go "Well ummm.... I'll have the no never mind how bout a no......". Thats why I always look at the damn menu sighnn while I wait in line, a helluva lot easier and nicer for the rest of the people.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hate that too. Banks as well. you know "I haven't updated my books in the last 12 hours, could you do all 27 of them." It's probably lunchtime too, so your late getting to Subway.

It is very theraputic for me. I hope to make this an ongoing theme in the rant forum. There are many things that annoy me so you guys will get to hear about them eventually.

Keepem coming, I'm lovin it. Oops, that's McDonalds.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The worst ones are the arseholes who insist on talking with their fecking cellphones while ordering.

Cashier: "Would you like cheese on that ?"

Arsehole: "... so I decided to dye my hair blonde ... hang on ... cheese ? ... hmmm ... yes ... no ... "

So many times have I been tempted to take the phone, put it in a bread roll and ram the whole thing down their throats. But I never did, because I'm a nice person at heart

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
So many times have I been tempted to take the phone, put it in a bread roll and ram the whole thing down their throats. But I never did, because I'm a nice person at heart

Just take the cel phone and shove it up their a$$!! That'll make them think twice. Unless they're into some kinky $hit and they might actually enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

join