It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny things you said and did as a Kid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What were some funny things you said and did as a kid??

Even when you were a teenager...... Things you couldn't get away with now as an "adult"......

I feel like a good chuckle.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
One thing I remember in 3rd grade was farting out loud.

I hid under my desk thinking nobody could see me because I thought everybody would make fun of me for farting.....

My friend asked me what I was doing under there and I told her not to tell anybody but " I farted"...

The teacher asked where I was and she told her I was under my desk..

The teacher asked why I was under my desk and she told her that I was hiding...

She asked why I was hiding and she told her she couldn't say...

So she said "Can't say what" ??

Then she blurted out " That she farted"!!!

Everybody started laughing.....

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
One thing I remember is this....

I used to habve this teacher, Mrs. Soto, Who was my 7th grade Science teacher. She used to some disggusting $hit in class.

This one time she was writting on the blackboard and she started scratching her a$$ and pulling on her panties. We where all like EEEEWWWWWW!!! You gotta understand she was like 70

Another time as we were taking a test she was sitting on her desk. I look up for a sec and saw her scratching her p##y with her pen under the desk. I was completely grossed out!! I told everyone who was around me and everyone started laughing so hard and she had no idea what we where laughing at.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This other guy would stand up in the middle of class and grab his crotch like michael jackson and say hehe!...

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
This other guy would stand up in the middle of class and grab his crotch like michael jackson and say hehe!...

I would have laughed my ass off if I saw that, but after I finished laughing I would have slapped him for imitating MJ.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

I would have laughed my ass off if I saw that, but after I finished laughing I would have slapped him for imitating MJ.

Yeah he was funny...... Got in lot's of #e though..

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah he was funny...... Got in lot's of #e though..

What kind of $hit? Do tell.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He would have to stay in at recess and write pages out of the dictionary a certain amount of times, he'd get yelled at in front of everybody about how his behaviour is "unacceptable" and "inappropriate" we were in a portable that year so he could yell as loud as he wanted to, and did.
Didn't stop Alan though, he did lt like he was rainman or something.. Never stop, he'd laugh it off and do it again.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

He would have to stay in at recess and write pages out of the dictionary a certain amount of times, he'd get yelled at in front of everybody about how his behaviour is "unacceptable" and "inappropriate" we were in a portable that year so he could yell as loud as he wanted to, and did.
Didn't stop Alan though, he did lt like he was rainman or something.. Never stop, he'd laugh it off and do it again.

AHh There were a couple of kids like that in my school. I think everyone knows a kid like that from their childhood.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I told my fourth grade teacher that she needed Jenny Craig when she broke a metal chair.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I told my fourth grade teacher that she needed Jenny Craig when she broke a metal chair.

Jesus Christ You're mean!! LMAO!!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Jesus Christ You're mean!! LMAO!!

HEY! this was a long time ago!

(and btw, she did need jenny craig, she always ate bon bons in front of the class when she taught!)

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

(and btw, she did need jenny craig, she always ate bon bons in front of the class when she taught!)

Now that's just nasty. I guess she did need Jenny Craig.

So what other outrageous things did you do when you were a kid?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
in kindergarten, my school had an open house. we were to write on a piece of paper some of the words we knew. i wrote "FART!!" about 50 times. the teacher didn't notice, and to avoid more embarrasment my parents kept the piece of paper when they left.

in third grade, i had a carton of milk and was shaking it up. i've only drank milk if it was shook up into a froth basically all my life. as i was shaking it up though, i hit it on the edge of my desk and it exploded onto everywhere and everything except for me.

in eigth grade we had an architech come and talk to my class. my friend kyle was making me laugh the whole time by making fun of what the guy was saying. the guy eventually said something like "we'll erect the beam to full length" and i just couldn't take it anymore and broke out laughing.

in eleventh grade imitating jackass was all the rage, or at least it was until i cracked my head open falling off a scooter. the sad part was, i wasn't even trying to do anything stupid at that point.

in twelfth grade my friend phil and i were bored during stage crew and so we got into some garbage cans on wheels. one hand holding a broom or mop, the other holding a lunch tray. we got a couple of other people to push us back and forth so we were jousting.

same year, i was bored between classes and in our commons we had folding chairs. i made a pyramid out of them. it was six chairs by six chairs wide at the base, which chairs in the middle. i got a picture of me in the yearbook sitting on top.

same year, i stole the school's mascot. i still have it...

i've also done lots of random things... such as stealing trays from fast food restuarants, setting random things on fire, shooting golfballs from my grandma's backyard onto the interstate, dropping toilet paper from the plane, dropping paintballs from the plane, dropping a bag of vomit from the plane (hey, airsickness happens to the best of us every so often...), and probably 800 other things i can't remember.

oh, and when i drop things from the plane i make sure it'll land in water where no one is around. i'm not THAT stupid...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
in eleventh grade imitating jackass was all the rage, or at least it was until i cracked my head open falling off a scooter. the sad part was, i wasn't even trying to do anything stupid at that point.

What a JACKASS!! Jk.

Man that was stoopid.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
On the bus rides home sometimes I would throw sandwhiches into people's cars to see if I could get it through their windows... One time the sandwhich exploded all over the guys chest shoulders and arms..

Grade 10 I placed a note in my prof's desk pretending I was writing to his nephew who I was friends with and the note went something like this:
" I know he thinks about me when he's having a hot steamy shower, I wish he could take me in the back room and have sex with me on the desk. I want to # him over and over". He didn't know who it was at the time, so he told the vp, later he found out it was me but told me if he would of known it was me sooner, he wouldn't of ratted me out. Anyway, I had to read the note to my mom on the phone in front of the vp. I went home and to my amazement my mom was laughing at me. She said when I left the vp's office they both started laughing.. I got suspended for three days and luckily didn't get into any trouble..

6th grade I called my teacher a dictator when he started yelling at the class...

5th grade me and my friend gave this guy the gas peddle at lunch because he was starting # about me just because I wouldn't go out with him.

I'll check back in when I think of more stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
During the bus ride from school to home, we used to throw chalk pieces at the pedestrians and vehicles.

One time, there was this guy who was riding a moped, or some other kind of 2 wheeler, my friend threw a chalk piece, it hit him and landed in his shirt packet, he stopped the vehicle surprised, looked around and started cursing.

Luckily he didn't see us. We could tell he was really pissed, that he would have beaten the living crap out of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

same year, i stole the school's mascot. i still have it...

Me too. Last year I stole it and I still have it, dead though, but still with me.

J/K.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Me too. Last year I stole it and I still have it, dead though, but still with me.

J/K.

we didn't have a living mascot... just a suit, which i stole.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In 8th grade, halfway during the year we got a new teacher because our old one quit. We knew she was new and never taught before, so we gave her hell.

When she would leave the room to get the principal to help control us, we would lock the door and turn off the lights so we could scream, break stuff, make out, etc. Then she woudl try to get back in but realize she was missing her keys because my friend stole them. So they would have to go get the janitor to open the door. Quite a fun year.

edit: her name was mrs. cowiguchi, and we either called her mrs. cow or mrs. gooch

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join