It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God had a suggestion box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

To: God
Re: Suggestion(s)

God,

As you have been so kind as to allow this suggestion box (nice suggestion simplynoone!) I would like to submit my simple idea. Is it possible that you can eschew some of the mystical from our religion and give us something a little more concrete to go on? I know faith is the big to-do, but any chance you can send down a big foot or something and smash all of our nuclear weapons and then in your big-guy voice proclaim that God had spoken and we better all get our butts in gear or the big foot will sqash us? Thanks for the thoughts and I await your response.

Sincerely,

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My note in the suggestion box would ask God to reveal him/her/itself in some sort of definative way so we could stop all these inane, banal discussions about religion and/or the existence of God.

And If on the odd chance that God did reveal him/her/ itself; my next question to him would be "why can't the boys and girls, have more pie??"

[edit on 17-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Quit allowing people to speak for you. Smite anyone who attempts to speak for you.
And speak for yourself.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

Re: Suggestion (s)

I heard we were allowed two suggestions, is this correct? If not, it was pluckynoonez who told me that. Anyway, I have another.
Considering how much times have changed since Jesus was walking the earth, is it possible to send him back, as a kick-ass super hero? I think most Americans would love to see Jesus, Iron Man and Spider Man fighting Al-Q. It would solidify their belief that you are solely in support of the United States, which of course is true. God Bless America.

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Get a new public relations manager.

You don't come across as very nice in the Old testament.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Dear Father:

Hello, it's me again. We have a suggestion box set up for you, but of course you already know that.

I would like to suggest that in your spiritual mystery ways that you have done in the past. Could you maybe in some way shower the earth with a good dose of your love and peace.

Maybe, in some way show us ALL Jesus again or speak to us ALL to let us know you do have a plan for us and we are yours. We were created out of love to be a part of a loving heavenly family. Maybe, send a bunch of angels again to shine all about the earth like we Jesus was born to show us that the GOOD NEWS is alive here on earth.

I know people have trouble believing the bible is all right and everything is in there the way you wanted it. And I admit I do have a little trouble with the OT but I think I understand it all, but there are so many who use it against you. Could you please help us all to understand.

And last, thank you for being mindful of us. We have done nothing to deserve your continuing love and forgiveness. Thank you for sending Jesus to us over 2000 years ago. My how the shepherds must have been so afraid when the angels came to them. They were so lucky to see something so beautiful. Thank you for your gift of the Holy Spirit may he always be upon this earth to help guide us home.

Abba, Father, I ask these things in your loving name. Please, show us the way home.

Yours,

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok hey thanks all for posting ....

NOTE:Just be mindful of the fact that he is (at least in my post he is) God and is our creator (at least in my post he is ) and in my opinion he is a HOLY RIGHTOUS GOD ..at least be respectful to him please....
I do appreciate your input ...and not trying to tell you what to suggest or not suggest ....just wanted everyone to keep in my mind that I believe he is a HOLY GOD and if you were able to ask him some things or make suggestions I would hope you would respect him .as I would if I were to ask one of your gods (or who you believe is god or non god or alien or life forces or whoever lol)..thanks ....

I second that prayer and those suggestions Grandma ...
And agree in prayer with you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ ..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by wookiee

Re: Suggestion (s)

I heard we were allowed two suggestions, is this correct? If not, it was pluckynoonez who told me that. Anyway, I have another.
Considering how much times have changed since Jesus was walking the earth, is it possible to send him back, as a kick-ass super hero? I think most Americans would love to see Jesus, Iron Man and Spider Man fighting Al-Q. It would solidify their belief that you are solely in support of the United States, which of course is true. God Bless America.

ColoradoJens

LOL yeah okay ...that would be kind of cool wouldnt it lol ....
You can make as many suggestions as you want Colorado ...thanks for posting ....
The new high tech Iron Man is awesome isnt he ? .....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I sure could use a little good news today.

PLEASE!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I sure could use a little good news today.

PLEASE!

PRAYING FOR GOOD NEWS for you .........for all of us actually .

Surely though we can find some good news ..how about that we are alive ..
That thought keeps me going everyday .....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Dear God,

Could you please fix your mess? We mere mortals keep praying and for whatever reason (known only to you) our prayers are not answered satisfactorily.

Going forward, please provide supporting details as to why certain prayers are answered while some are pretty much ignored. We cannot read your mind for crying out loud!

Sincerely,
Evil Kitty

[edit on 2008-12-19 by pikypiky]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Dear Creator,

Please allow those of us who have learned our lessons to live in peace. And please ensure that those who would not have us live in peace find only each other in the darkness.

Please allow those who know only the law and the word to know also the love and the peace.

Please remind those who would judge that mercy and forgiveness are divine but also humanly possible.

Please allow those with everything to know what it is to have nothing. And please allow those with little to accept that they already have everything they need.

I'm sure there's more, but you get my drift.

As always,
Me

[edit on 19-12-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join