It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space 2015 a life?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe President Bush is just lying about the U.S. return to the Moon and the first manned mission to Mars. He said that he'd give out millions and jobs and didn't do that, so what make you think that if he cannot even do something that simple; can do Space 2015?
He spent 86.5 BILLION on rebuilding Iraq. What would happen if he were to give that much money to NASA? How long do you think it would take for suff like 'Startrek' to become somewhat of a reality? For example, in Quantom theory all universes are expanding fast than the speed of light. I guerentee you that about 100 or so years from now we'll be going way faster than light. The following is how I reached this theory.

2000 years ago; we KNEW everything revolved around the Earth.
500 years ago; we KNEW going to the Moon is never going to happen no questions asked.

NOW, we KNOW you can't go faster than the speed of light. Well, although I have no way of proving we can, but I know we can.

Post your thoughts. If this removed like it was last time, I'll post the thing about fast that light another time. PEACE!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thats good thinking of you.

Bush is in campaign mode, hes trying to do everything to get the public to like him again.

I wish I could say the american public would see trough all the lies, not only the current campaign lies, but also trough the past lies about Iraq and 9/11.

But I have little hope in the american people actualy looking further then their nose and take dissision making back into their hands instead of the usual "what is our goverment going to do about it/our goverment needs to change" kinda #.

My prospects for the elections are that Bush wins his 2nd run and during his 2nd term, he'll make Patriot Act 2 and 3 happen and take away the last bit of freedom the US constitution reserves for every human being.

On the other hand, if Kerry wins, it'll be the same people running the show. Kerry and Bush are puppets for the same people, they might belong to different political party's, but when you look deep and far enough, you'll see that in the US(like in many other country's) "party's" are just an illusion to make people think they have a choice.

join