It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, UFO's, and Saviors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I created this thread after deciding it was a little too off-topic for the "Mars #1" thread. The more I read about times such as those which brought about Caesar, Hitler, Lenin, or any other hugely significant leader, the more I am struck by the creation in the masses before these men show up of a strong desire for a "savior" figure. I believe the NWO exists, and I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of the UFO movement as a creation of the NWO (rather than a cover up by them) in order to cast them in the light of "saviors." Look at the posts of people in the Blossom thread ("Even if they don't show up it's GREAT how ready people are!" etc) or any other number of similar ones. Many people are expecting them to save the world. Or even if not that, that their appearance or knowledge of them will completely demolish religions ("Especially Christianity!" They report with glee. Has everyone really ignored the amount of ties the NWO/illuminati agenda has with Satanism? Or am I missing something?) yet at the same time UFO's have become a religion (sorry, "spirituality") of themselves. If you voice a counter-argument to them you are "close-minded" or a disinfo agent.

This is sad to me because what drew me to this site in the first place was my desire to get at the truth of these "alternative" theories and discuss them with other seekers. Yet too often I just see the same "dogma" and intolerance for questions or doubts that I left the "Church" for when I went down the rabbit hole!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
that's because none of us have found the thruth yet, and we probably never get it.
but discussing the tons of possibilities that are out there, is a great thing.
if more and more people in the world get aware of the problems and lies that shadow us all, maybe we get a little tiny bit closer to the truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberdave223
Has everyone really ignored the amount of ties the NWO/illuminati agenda has with Satanism? Or am I missing something?

I'd really like to see proof of this. It appears only fundamentalist Christians can see these things. What am I missing?

Even the infamous Cremation of Care performed at the Bohemian Grove. - Can anyone explain how this is related to Satanism? Why an owl? (Athena?) Why not the Great Beast himself?

Paganism, maybe. Satanism, I think not.

I agree with you that proponents of the NWO might be behind a lot of the UFO movements. Dr. Carol Rosin testified that they are indeed planing to fake an alien invasion. First the Russians, Second the Terrorists (present day) then asteroids and finally aliens.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I'm referring mainly to the mounds of information from william cooper. I listened through more than 40 hours of his broadcasts and that was a common theme he brought to bear. I believe he does claim to be a "Christian" so perhaps you are right. But his research and evidence is very compelling.

Either way, whether it be paganism or satanism, I think listening to the entire mystery babylon series should be required before joining the "class" ;-) As to the Cremation of Care: The owl represents the intellect, the Luciferians worship the Intellect (Lucifer) above all. And why not the Great Beast himself? Because that's how the illuminati works, hide behind layers of symbolism. Plausible Deniability is a constant companion (same as the Aliens. I remember a great post someone wrote about why we don't get a "smoking gun" was because the aliens practiced this).

and to GondelleX: I agree that only by discussing all the many possibilities will we start to get at the truth! That means ALL sides not holding onto their "dogmas" when new information or opinions surface! It is important that more people become aware of the NWO agenda especially. Because while at this moment I believe there is a strong anti-Christian bias especially, the NWO will also gleefully enslave buddhist, muslim, hindu, etc. etc. So it is everyone's fight.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by uberdave223

Bill Cooper was one of the first names I ran across when I first started looking into conspiracy theories well over a decade ago. (First BBS then on the Mosaic browser...) My initial curiosity was mainly the UFO phenomenon and Bill Cooper had some of the most interesting stories out there. (I think it was the Dulce Papers which John Lear has also covered on these forums) Maybe I should get my hands on the Mystery Babylon series you mentioned.
I wouldn't want to fall too much behind in class..

Thanks for the info on the owl. Very interesting analysis.

[edit on 5/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

All the stuff I have heard Cooper talk about was mostly non-UFO related and by this time he was convinced that the UFO's were secret government (ours and others) projects, not extraterrestial in origin. This pissed off quite a few UFOligists to be sure... But I hadn't heard of the Dulce Papers so I'll be doing some reading of my own while you listen to the Mystery Babylon series
This is why I like these discussions, we've both garnered further lines of research to follow and have engaged in CIVIL discussion

new topics

top topics

join