It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Introductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I just registered with this site about a week ago and I just want to make a brief introduction about myself. Especially if I'm going to be posting here for quite some time, getting some more info for my research and sharing ideas with you all etc..

You can call me Em. It's a silly avatar name ' faerie hunter' I didn't think how ridiculous it would look after signing up lol.

I am a teacher currently in an asian country. I am from Australia but I was born in Saudi Arabia where my parents worked.
I have no sisters or brothers in my family. I am 26 and Sagittarius. I love to eat though I can't put on weight for the past 5 years. (yes i have had a medical check - nothing found)

I love dancing and singing and cooking. I am doing a research at the moment on the 'elven faerie'. I assume that this Above top Secret website could give me the understanding and respect as I am just like you, doing something else perhaps besides ufo sightings and conspiracies.

I'm glad to be here and I hope to share some more ideas and get acquainted.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome!
No shoes allowed on the couch.
Stay away from the Kool-Aid and you'll be just fine.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Faeriehunter

Welcome. Make yourself at home. I have studied quite a bit about wee folk over the last several years, and would be happy to talk to you about it at some point. Also CaitlinFae is full of knowledge on the subject, though I don't know how she will feel about your name. Anyhow, have fun.

top topics

join