It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i had a mind altered Alien dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Either that or i read too much ATS.

I wanted to post this in BTS as i dont think its that important, but could not sign in and have to make new account and not even that would work So here goes:

I had a dream this morning very vivid. I was alone and my room was dark curtains closed.

I was having a bad dream mostly got to do with fears about my husband. I felt all the things in my dream and i never ever feel in my dreams, i repeat i never ever feel in my dream this is the first one.

The dream was playing out that story but then i had a dream a snail shell looking craft with a evil feel to it. OUt of the craft came this long chain rod with steal hands to pick my husband up from the head. I felt an electrical charge on my own head even though it was my husband being lifted into the craft. It hurt in the dream.

Then my dream switched over to me being on the craft with him but i felt myself being shout out of a tube and it felt real and i was touching and pulling on this plastic gooey substance pushing my hands on it, that felt real too like ti was all around me but i could not see it.

If this was an abduction can they induce dreams to block out memories?

Just found ti strange i felt all these thing sin my dream. I felt them as it was happening to me but the images projected it as not me in the dream.

I awoke with chest pain as the dream was so horrible. I could nto fall back asleep and the things my husband done in the dream seemed so real that upon waking i wanted to scream at him.

Either way could have been just a dream and transition to be able to feel in my dreams.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sounds like you are in a relatively new relationship and have been used by men in the past, so you expect no less from your husband now. Jealousy is never easy to experience whether awake or dreaming.

An emotion based dream. Kind of makes me think of some video game I have seen in the past.

I would not consider it an abduction.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Sounds like you are in a relatively new relationship and have been used by men in the past, so you expect no less from your husband now. Jealousy is never easy to experience whether awake or dreaming.

An emotion based dream. Kind of makes me think of some video game I have seen in the past.

I would not consider it an abduction.

how can you get jealous of an alien spacecraft grabbing her husband by the head??? your just trying to be smart! lol for all you know her relationship could be awesome! dont jump to conclusions so quickly.

Hmmm i think it was an intense dream. ive had them before. but its probs because you herd or you have seen abductions or aliens recenlt on tv or online and you put it in your dream. i wouldnt worry to much.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I dont take the term 'used' by men literally as in men are superior to women nonsense. If used men are used too! Most of my relationships have been meaningful.

I think the fear part is that we are apart alot, works more then 12 hour shifts. We have a bubz but hes mostly working. We are twin flames and have a deep connection to eachother. I can telepathy him the most.

I just cant explain the feeling of realness i had in the dream of being able to touch and feel with pain.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ive had a dream where i fell down a cliff. and i hit alot of trees on the way down. i felt every hit! i woke up with bruises. its amazing what the human mind can do. i herd if you die in a dream you will die in real life!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Used in the sense that you put yourself out there for true and lasting love and then you discover they were cheating snards all along, lol!

When your deeply and emotionally attached to someone dreams can get pretty vivid about them.

I still think it is about him and not an abduction, but it would make for a great short story line.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

It seems you just had an intense dream. I've had dreams where I've felt pain and such. In fact in all my dreams I feel the physical effects of what happened and can sometimes wake up with pain in that area. The mind is a very complex thing. It does not mean you were abducted.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ok well just my first dream like this so got overexcited about it.

I jsut want to find out if abductions can happen with imposed dreams upon them to block out memories.

I have had out of body experiences and paralysis attacks. These happen also when im alone. Especially when my room is dark.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

top topics

join