It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious Shift Simple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think you are very correct PT. I was also given some of your same opportunities, and yet those same people also had a hard time living the philosophy. In part from pressure from their parents. We tow part of line each time, trying to free ourselves little by little. I hope I can teach my children to ignore what I believe. It's hard to know what to teach them anymore, or even what beliefs should maybe be salvaged. I know that I had a conscience of my own as a child. I was born with a sense of right and wrong for myself. Somewhere along the line I did start buying into the beliefs of others and lost my way.
I am trying to get to know myself again. That is hard to do alone and we can know ourselves faster by bouncing off of others. But at the same time, you have to be pretty careful who you bounce off of.
I wasn't raised within a religion either. I was always grateful for that. I knew it was important that I was given an open door there. Still, you search for answers.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by Boredinjail
I dont think very large groups of people will begin to think until it becomes a requisite to aquire power.

That's funny. But ironically, probably true.

Also, I think it is too narrow to think that development is restricted to those that were not indoctrinated as children. One simple developed perspective can tear open that veil of ignorance wide enough to surpass you or I. All we are doing is coming to terms with what we already know inside our spirits. While I agree that the untruths play a huge roll blocking the light from within, it can easily be discarded once a large dosage of truth is unfurled.

Surrendering to spirit is what is hard for most, because the spirit calls on us to do work. That is what holds us to be being "better teachers than students."

Cultivate the design.

AAC

[edit on 8-4-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]
wow. I am a better teacher than I am a student. Why surrender? Isn't it more an effortless allowing of the truth of spirit to express itself? Recognizing our truths within is work I'll admit. It takes so much energy to "what if" and "why" yourself all the time. I'm tired of analyzing my actions.
I don't believe that people in organized religions are hindered, I just think that it allowed me and possibly others to experience the need to have something fill that void. We are religious creatures.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

I think you are very correct PT. I was also given some of your same opportunities, and yet those same people also had a hard time living the philosophy. In part from pressure from their parents. We tow part of line each time, trying to free ourselves little by little. I hope I can teach my children to ignore what I believe. It's hard to know what to teach them anymore, or even what beliefs should maybe be salvaged. I know that I had a conscience of my own as a child. I was born with a sense of right and wrong for myself. Somewhere along the line I did start buying into the beliefs of others and lost my way.
I am trying to get to know myself again. That is hard to do alone and we can know ourselves faster by bouncing off of others. But at the same time, you have to be pretty careful who you bounce off of.
I wasn't raised within a religion either. I was always grateful for that. I knew it was important that I was given an open door there. Still, you search for answers.

I would suggest you do know yourself far more intimately and completely than you feel comfortable accepting.

In part that is because of the desire to bounce it off of others. This is called validation. Validation is in essence permission to be the person you want to be or feel you need to be, by a group of peers who are telling you it is correct and proper to be that person.

It is that process of validation that causes people to conform to a far more narrow view of reality. People are social, communal and tribal animals who seek comfort and safety in numbers. Being accepted by the tribe often becomes more important than your personal beliefs and perspectives. The hardest thing on any person is being excommunicated from the tribe because of one's beliefs, perspectives and phillosophies.

I believe we all know the truth deep down but are simply taught to supress it from birth on for the sake of validation and acceptance and the absolution that comes from society and its rulers for following the rules and teachings that they set down to formulate the reality you will adhere too.

My path in fact has been difficult especially in my teens as I was compelled by my inner self to reject the political, religious and spiritual lies being foisted on my by the institutions of those entities.

I would not pretend and lie for the sake of a test and put the right answer from the answers available in the book or paper the test was being based on.

In this fashion I avoided giving life to the lie and attempting to murder the truth. I was a social misfit and an outcast though as a result of that and often faced both trials and tribulations to maintain that state of atonomy.

It is not easy for anyone to break the mold that is made for us, or escape the box that is meant to imprison and enslave us.

It takes real courage, real committment and a real belief in one's self.

Ultimately your children will school themselves in the way of the world to learn the ways of the world, if you choose not to teach them your beliefs, but society itself won't grant you or them the privelage of not allowing society and it's institutions to teach your children their beliefs.

Then it becomes ultimately up to your children to either accept the easier road of validation and social acceptance that comes through adherence to conformity or if things that they have discovered and recognized in themselves ring true enough and important enough to accept and deal with the crushing weight of society and it's institutions as it comes crashing down on their young shoulders to force them into conformity.

There are no easy answers because the two laws that do reign supreme are freewill and confusion.

The answer to who and what you are and where you are is relatively easy once you can accept that almost no one including yourself would like you to avail yourself of that answer and how it empowers you.

The power ruling structure of civilized soceities are what perpetuate these confusions and myths in order to perpetuate their power and rule.

As more and more people do become aware, it's safe to say that those ruling and power structures will fight against it with a vengence to keep people confused and oppressed.

Hence the bad economy, hence the organized break down of family, the increased burdens of maintaining basic sustinence and shelter to rob time that might be used for spiritual awareness and awakening.

The shift can occur, the truest thing about religion is that you are likely to be crucified for trying to bring it about in the masses.

It's ok to be you, it's ok to accept that everyone else is by extension you, that we are all one, and all just a part of that seemingly endless debate of what being one means or doesn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I do believe human development has been held back for thousands of years in a deliberate and concerted attempt to create a human reality that is invigorating and profitable and enjoyable for a select few to the detriment of the majority of the masses.

That is what is holding human kind back, until the truth is taught from an early age on, most will have to make do living the lie.

The lie you are addressing is so deeply ingrained in humanity, that it is incomprehencable to most. It is the lie of: religion, governments, parents, economies, friends, society at large, good v. evil, greed/materialism, black v. white, science v. faith.

The things that we encounter everyday are misrepresentations intended to keep us asleep, and the masses continue to submit.

I have the deepest, (boundless), sense of gratitude for myself, and for you, (and all of us with open eyes). We have been given an extrordinary gift, this consciousness.

The reality, (not the intended interpretation, but an actual sense of reality), is so powerful, everyday is a transformative gift. The ability to see all things in a shade of gray rather than as defined has had a huge impact on my own life. The ability to let go of false "need", the ability to be truely honest, (with ones self and others), and to find deep peace and tolerance often make me seem like a lunatic to the people around me, and the greatest of all transformations I have undergone in my ever evolving shift of consciousness, is that I no longer care if I look like a lunatic.

It is nice to interact with awake people, even if only on ATS. Great OP, and subsequent posts. I will be back to this thread, there is much to be said.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
edit to delete duplicate post

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Torsion girl]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I would suggest you do know yourself far more intimately and completely than you feel comfortable accepting.
I think I do as well, but I am in the process of remembering that. I am more comfortable everyday now. I get a little more "information".

In part that is because of the desire to bounce it off of others. This is called validation. Validation is in essence permission to be the person you want to be or feel you need to be, by a group of peers who are telling you it is correct and proper to be that person.
Bouncing off others doesn't have to be about validation. It may just be more experience with this particular "personality". Something outer as opposed to inner. I can bounce my inner self off of things, ideas, beliefs as well as outer ones. Physical ones as opposed to subjective. I find I need to be more careful about how I bounce my own inner ideas more than with the outer ones.

It is that process of validation that causes people to conform to a far more narrow view of reality. People are social, communal and tribal animals who seek comfort and safety in numbers. Being accepted by the tribe often becomes more important than your personal beliefs and perspectives. The hardest thing on any person is being excommunicated from the tribe because of one's beliefs, perspectives and phillosophies.
It is fear that causes me to conform. I have been excommunicated from my tribe. I looked at it as painful, very painful in the beginning. But my "beliefs" told me I could not "surrender" to theirs. I HAD to stand for my ideas. Ones that I do actually believe in. I wasn't trying to be oppositional. I was trying to be fair. I was trying to act in accordance with my beliefs. They wanted me to back down and conform. To appease their own beliefs. To validate their own ideas. What I thought I lost in comfort and safety, I gained in strength and conviction to be free of their beliefs. Something that continues to happen to me even though I felt I went through that ring of fire. I see there are more rings ahead, or at least there appears to have been more. If we can be self sustaining, self confident, self assured then perhaps we don't need our tribes as much as we think we do.

I believe we all know the truth deep down but are simply taught to supress it from birth on for the sake of validation and acceptance and the absolution that comes from society and its rulers for following the rules and teachings that they set down to formulate the reality you will adhere too.
I was surrounded in my family with opposing views to my own. There was not one person who I could relate to. That is difficult for a child. I was called "weird" "different" "imaginative" etc.

My path in fact has been difficult especially in my teens as I was compelled by my inner self to reject the political, religious and spiritual lies being foisted on my by the institutions of those entities.
Me too, and although it was painful at times, I was actually a much happier person. Much more courageous and adventurous. More honest. But I was also being shown just how different I was in my own view from many of the people I knew. That is lonely and confusing until you find a like mind. I didn't talk to myself well then. I wasn't as self nurturing and understanding and accepting as I am trying to be now.

Ultimately your children will school themselves in the way of the world to learn the ways of the world, if you choose not to teach them your beliefs, but society itself won't grant you or them the privelage of not allowing society and it's institutions to teach your children their beliefs.
I just don't want to teach them to not believe in what is right for them, even if what was right for me seems valid. I do tell them not to listen to others if it doesn't sound right. I may be helping to creating a rebel, which is "dangerous" in some possibilities, but I was one, so perhaps it is only natural that I teach that. My parents let me make good and bad choices. I originally thought they just didn't care. Not caring is actually, ironically, a gift. In terms of leaving out the judgment. But the "I told you so" and "I knew that would happen" statements were a little annoying.

Then it becomes ultimately up to your children to either accept the easier road of validation and social acceptance that comes through adherence to conformity or if things that they have discovered and recognized in themselves ring true enough and important enough to accept and deal with the crushing weight of society and it's institutions as it comes crashing down on their young shoulders to force them into conformity.

There are no easy answers because the two laws that do reign supreme are freewill and confusion.
Where my responsibility ends and their own begins.... Mine is to live in accordance with my own true beliefs. Not hide behind conformity and yet teach rebellion in the back room. That is confusion.

[quote[The answer to who and what you are and where you are is relatively easy once you can accept that almost no one including yourself would like you to avail yourself of that answer and how it empowers you. But can they really stop you? I don't think so. Not if you really truly want the liberation and freedom to experience life on your own terms.

The power ruling structure of civilized soceities are what perpetuate these confusions and myths in order to perpetuate their power and rule.

As more and more people do become aware, it's safe to say that those ruling and power structures will fight against it with a vengence to keep people confused and oppressed.

Hence the bad economy, hence the organized break down of family, the increased burdens of maintaining basic sustinence and shelter to rob time that might be used for spiritual awareness and awakening.
But we perpetuate it right along with them. We make agreements through belief and resignation. We allow it out of dependency. Fear.

The shift can occur, the truest thing about religion is that you are likely to be crucified for trying to bring it about in the masses.
I don't need to change the world. I just want to change me for now.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I dont think very large groups of people will begin to think until it becomes a requisite to aquire power.

That's funny. But ironically, probably true.

Also, I think it is too narrow to think that development is restricted to those that were not indoctrinated as children. One simple developed perspective can tear open that veil of ignorance wide enough to surpass you or I. All we are doing is coming to terms with what we already know inside our spirits. While I agree that the untruths play a huge roll blocking the light from within, it can easily be discarded once a large dosage of truth is unfurled.

Surrendering to spirit is what is hard for most, because the spirit calls on us to do work. That is what holds us to be being "better teachers than students."

Cultivate the design.

AAC

I understand what you said as, humanity can be freed, unlike in the matrix, even if they are not children, people can be brought to the truth even after they have become comfortably addicted to the lies that have run the world so far, in other words, age is just a number. When you say "come to terms with what we already know in our spirits", I suppose you mean finding the true nature of reality through common sense and not by the teachings of others. Most people are brainwashed. Its not hard to understand people like us on ATS (questionus overloadus) are really not as astronomically far off from their character as would initially be perceived. Moost people think that you have to be special or something to be freeminded. People cant only because they are made to think that they cannot. Its all in their heads.

What do you mean when you say this?

Are you saying that it is so hard to lead people out of popular belief because people are lazy? What do you mean when you say better teacers than students?

I want to know

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What do you mean when you say this?

I want to know

When we teach truth, it travels from our spiritual core, timeless and self-evident. When we effort to apply spirit's self-evident teaching, it has to be applied through the physical, and therefore has to ride over the bumpy road of falsehoods and fearful conditioning.

We can theorize spirit's version of perfect way before we can perfect it.

Surrendering to spirit means you've identified your "version" of perfection and now you are mastering it. In this state, your words come from your actions, just as much as they come from your spirit's design.

AAC

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I went to Borders today and bought the book Oneness. I had a coffee and was sitting in the lounge area near the exit doors with sensors.

I looked at a woman who walked in and we both smiled at each other. Then another man talked to me. Then the next guy that walked in I looked away from. I NOTICED it. I sat there wondering why I did not have a pleasant moment with him also. A few minutes later he walked out fast with a handful of books and got into the car I had been noticing sitting in the middle of the parking lot. They drove off. I for some reason got the first three numbers of the car...but then ignored the rest. The people in the shop all noticed. They had been all head down in their books and computers not making any connections with each other. Then they all smiled or laughed or said something. Then everyone went back to doing what they were doing. I was sitting there wondering why I was more affected. I kept looking at everyone just reading as if they didn't care. I realized it must be important to me for some reason. I found it odd that no one cared. Almost refreshing actually. I thought it was odd that I was actually excited to watch a minor crime happening. I thought it was also odd that I was the only one who was. I also find it odd that I didn't really want to connect with the guy on any level before, and then was anyway.

Anyway, weirdness happening on a daily basis is supposed to be a symptom of the shift.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Suppose I'll add on....

As Creation stated, we are limited by our own tarnish's we create, and those around us taunt us with their own they spread onto us.

Recently I have explored into the light, or more so I didn't explore, I opened my eyes.

Don't try and bend the spoon, there is no spoon.

Are you saying one day I'll be able to dodge bullets? No, I'm saying one day you won't have to.

The fear is the role of the Devil, which is nothing more than ourselves and what we manifest within our pyschi, it's what keeps us from being able to conceptualize how we would react, if a global event occurred, on proportions that affect everyone on the planet, virtually simultaneously. Fear would ravish our brain, our hearts would race, panic would spread as though it was oxygen.

How many of you can actually say, in all entirety, you aren't afraid? Scientists, I can see would evaluate such an event with their understandings, but when it's beyond science, relative explanation, even they may find some fear. Those of you that believe you're so hardened, invulnerable if you will, are the most susceptible to fear, because when a global event happens, whatever it may be, that invulnerability will only last you so long before you realize you're not in control, and what is going to happen is going to happen, no matter what you do.

I know something like this is going to happen, not because I want it to, I do want something to happen, but I know it's going to happen because every sign is pointing towards it, open your eyes, see the light. What's going to happen, is something that will make reality look like a grain of sand on a beach.....it'll will more than global, it will be the work of an impenetrable event, one untouched by science.

No human on this planet will be able to explain why, some will know why, but it won't be explainable by words.....

Which leads me to my most recent realization, we must accept life for what it is. The realization was intense and magnificent beyond words, and it was only temporary it did not change how I feel today, for much more than knowing it is there, but still unreachable..... Accept Life for what it is, was the easiest way for my brain to project into vocabulary what feelings I had.

When you walk down a street, and you see through your eyes, what you see every day, it means nothing to you, more than another second flickering in front of your optics, if you look beyond this, beyond the second, beyond the speed of time, you realize time is unmeasurable, you realize and see a wormhole in your conscious, then you wonder what a monk sees.

The conscious shift is here, I know it, I'm living it. As a person who's had a pretty crappy life, instability, homeless, drugs, alcohol, etc.. I can say for the first time in my life, life came to me, I saw things I never thought I'd see, dreams that we're beyond my idea of possible.... It's here, and it'll find you, however, it's up to if you acknowledge it or not.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yes it is here. The book I am reading is describing my life to a tee. Even personal things no one should know but me and mine. I have tried to look back and see how far the beginning of this shift is and I cannot see that far. It says it goes back into past (happening parallel) lives. The emotional intensity of the work is hard. So frickin hard.
I feel almost crazy these days. I used to be in such control, I thought.
It promises it will get better....as long as we learn to detach from our old dramas. I thought I had done that already. Seems I was very wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

It is fear that causes me to conform. I have been excommunicated from my tribe. I looked at it as painful, very painful in the beginning. But my "beliefs" told me I could not "surrender" to theirs. I HAD to stand for my ideas. Ones that I do actually believe in. I wasn't trying to be oppositional. I was trying to be fair. I was trying to act in accordance with my beliefs. They wanted me to back down and conform. To appease their own beliefs. To validate their own ideas. What I thought I lost in comfort and safety, I gained in strength and conviction to be free of their beliefs. Something that continues to happen to me even though I felt I went through that ring of fire. I see there are more rings ahead, or at least there appears to have been more. If we can be self sustaining, self confident, self assured then perhaps we don't need our tribes as much as we think we do.

Fear plays a big part in life. Believe it or not I have always feared conforming! I often think and worry, I will be lost and so will everyone else by extension if I submit and go along with this thing or that thing too. Fear is truly a double edged sword.

Fear is almost always imagined though. It is typically based on people foreseeing worst case scenario outcomes as a means to try not to make any deciding decision and to simply let the weight of circumstances decide.

Yet when most people push forward and confront those fears and proceed towards that thing that frightens them, they almost always discover what they imagined in fear is not at all how things then turn out in reality.

Many people have no real desire to accept that their own thoughts and emotions manifest into creating a reality as fluid as their thoughts and emotions become and are, or as rigid as their thoughts and emotion become and are.

We tend to create what we want somewhere in between our worst fears and our greatest hopes depending on what we are really ready to accept and are inclined and predisposed to feeling emotionally in regards to how we perceive ourselves and our position in life, in the greater scheme of things on any given day.

It’s daunting for people to want to take full responsibility and acknowledgement of that. So many people long for the mysteries of fate, and tides, as opposed to being that Captain with a plotted course and destiny in command of their own ship.

On the bumper cars and bumper boats in the amusement parks they are the ones kind of stuck out there in the middle making fits and stops with the gas and the brakes, not sure whether they want to go forward or backward. They are generally thrilled though just to be there. You kind of have to admire them as other far more determined pilots rapidly develop their individual skills at aggressively and enthusiastically charting a course towards some dominating form of self determination.

When the three minutes are over though no one has truly won or lost the game.

If you live to play that game again, you are technically ahead of the game. Which is kind of silly since the game was there waiting for you to play when you arrived. How could you be ahead of it then?

When you believe freely though that nonetheless you know in fact that the game only exist for you, and because of you, then you can accept it is your game, of your making and choosing and you are freely enjoying it to the fullness of the extent your emotions and sensations, desires and fears want to take you into a journey of self awareness and contemplation.

Understanding and taking responsibility that it is your game and it really is your rules, and nothing is happening you don’t really want to, and everything is happening that you really want to is when that real shift in perception and consciousness occurs.

If there wasn’t any fun to the race, they would all be short. Some are so fun there are no real winners or losers, just someone who enjoys discovering and relishing the game. Some journeys can be so fun you truly never want for it to be over and arrive at your destination.

Can’t blame them, it’s probably something called work!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Torsion girl

The lie you are addressing is so deeply ingrained in humanity, that it is incomprehencable to most. It is the lie of: religion, governments, parents, economies, friends, society at large, good v. evil, greed/materialism, black v. white, science v. faith.

It truly is, but we also know why we put it there and allow it to exist. We do have to take responsibility for it because we allow it to occur. That it does not occur to us to become so divided and lead does not stop us from enjoying on another level that others are, at least to the extent that we condone the practice through inaction. We are wishing this on people and we do have to accept that.

Why? That’s a good question…

The things that we encounter everyday are misrepresentations intended to keep us asleep, and the masses continue to submit.

They truly are and we have to really decide whether we are going to continue to manifest these things in others or not. We tolerate a tremendous amount in the furtherance of freewill and confusion. We ultimately though have accepted the responsibility that others are submitting and we allow them too unchallenged. We are as guilty as they.

I have the deepest, (boundless), sense of gratitude for myself, and for you, (and all of us with open eyes). We have been given an extrordinary gift, this consciousness.

We have and it’s being exercised in so many ways and levels some vibrating as brilliantly and energetically as ever was while others are just dull hums dimly felt. We all should be tremendously thankful and I am, that there is such a bounty and variety to love and enjoy and learn and discover, giving and taking in the ways that we can and the ways that we do.

The glass is half full or the glass is half empty, the fear of loss the hope of gain. There is something odd at play when hardly a soul wants another’s to ever achieve that full glass before they do. I think all that could change when people perceive the fullness of their cup in a way that eclipses the notion that there are other cups to be rivaled instead of loved and filled. We have to accept better that responsibility that there really is just but one cup and we all share it, and to stop perpetuating and manifesting such an illusion.

The reality, (not the intended interpretation, but an actual sense of reality), is so powerful, everyday is a transformative gift. The ability to see all things in a shade of gray rather than as defined has had a huge impact on my own life. The ability to let go of false "need", the ability to be truely honest, (with ones self and others), and to find deep peace and tolerance often make me seem like a lunatic to the people around me, and the greatest of all transformations I have undergone in my ever evolving shift of consciousness, is that I no longer care if I look like a lunatic.

They say there is a fine line between insanity and genius called success. They truly are though one in the same for to be insane one truly must reject what others define as reality and one must truly be ingenious at its application. Loving people and finding empathy for them, tolerance, and a forgiveness of your self that you thought there was something you need to forgive in others, allows you too happily and contentedly permit people their follies and indiscretions no matter how it might injure you to bear witness to and feel. Sharing it simply with them and being there to love and help them in the ways you can and feel are wise become its own truest reward and richness. I love people and I love life and I love that people love me how ever they see fit to love me.

It is nice to interact with awake people, even if only on ATS. Great OP, and subsequent posts. I will be back to this thread, there is much to be said.

There is so much to share, it’s wonderful you enjoy that too. Thank you so much for replying posting and sharing.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Fear plays a big part in life. Believe it or not I have always feared conforming! I often think and worry, I will be lost and so will everyone else by extension if I submit and go along with this thing or that thing too. Fear is truly a double edged sword.
I would conform where I wanted. But I was always placing myself on the outside of it even when I would try. I wanted to be all things and none. I didn't want to be labeled and confined or restricted by it. Somewhat of a social butterfly, but not belonging anywhere. Independent and a loner, but social. Met a lot of people this life. Interacted in many "phases" and tried on different costumes so to speak.
I understand the feeling of being lost if you conform. I often wonder if it is the fear of being average that I talk about a lot. I wanted to be unique but average at the same time. I think feeling average is comforting in that you feel understood or "with" others. And the unique feels good because it feels like a creative expression. It is possible to be both.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
To Revolution-2012, I am not afraid. I stopped being afraid at a certian moment in time and space, I just realized that there was nothing really worthy of fear. This is also due, in part, to a congruent epiphany: I have no idea what is going to happen, ever. I don\'t know what will happen in 30 seconds, and I don\'t presume to know what will happen in 2012. The big \"event\" you speak of is a leap of faith for many. I understand much about it, I just don\'t presume to know what is coming our way, when, ect.

To Protoplasmic Traveler: Thank you for you kind words.
I LOVED the analogy regarding the shared cup, and you made me realize that it is really not enough to go about life trying to pour ideas/love into the cups of others, we must try to help them see that their cup IS our cup. I never really thought about it like that before. I do my very best to stop participating in the shared lies, and there are so many in my life that think I am crazy.

I tried to have a talk with my mom about her economic situation, and I asked her if she realized that her attempts to exercise strick control and her overwhelming desire for the stuff were having a

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
I went to Borders today and bought the book Oneness. I had a coffee and was sitting in the lounge area near the exit doors with sensors.

I looked at a woman who walked in and we both smiled at each other. Then another man talked to me. Then the next guy that walked in I looked away from. I NOTICED it. I sat there wondering why I did not have a pleasant moment with him also. A few minutes later he walked out fast with a handful of books and got into the car I had been noticing sitting in the middle of the parking lot. They drove off. I for some reason got the first three numbers of the car...but then ignored the rest. The people in the shop all noticed. They had been all head down in their books and computers not making any connections with each other. Then they all smiled or laughed or said something. Then everyone went back to doing what they were doing. I was sitting there wondering why I was more affected. I kept looking at everyone just reading as if they didn't care. I realized it must be important to me for some reason. I found it odd that no one cared. Almost refreshing actually. I thought it was odd that I was actually excited to watch a minor crime happening. I thought it was also odd that I was the only one who was. I also find it odd that I didn't really want to connect with the guy on any level before, and then was anyway.

Anyway, weirdness happening on a daily basis is supposed to be a symptom of the shift.

It sounds like the theif wanted an education so that one day he would not have to steal.
But on a lighter (or heavier) note what is a shift?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A shift in consciousness. You seem interested, so you might want to read up on it. There is a lot of information on it out there. You can start with scientific beliefs of the multidimensionality of the universe or channeled material on reality creation.
It's not really something you can explain to another. It's something that you "know" or "feel" at a deeper level. It's a process that requires you look at every belief you've ever had in a new way. It goes against many beliefs that still exist on this planet. It's something that isn't talked about much, but I believe is felt very strongly by many.

I didn't get a look at the books he had... now I am interested in what those titles might have been.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I Had a dream of this thread so for whatever reason, I decided to bump it.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join