It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious Shift Simple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I imagine a unique perspective on a supposed "consciousness shift" that is rumored to change the face of the world. While reading please remember to include that 'perception is reality.'

I will start with a great quote to set the tone of this thread...

We are not humans having a spiritual experience, we are spirits having a human experience."

As we (humanity) gain more knowledge and connect a larger grid to the network of infinite wisdom, we are becoming better acclimated with our operating tools. Slowly some of us are becoming more empathic and are sniffing people's intentions before spoken, yet they don't understand how or why. Many of us have touched on the ideas of mental development, and created mental constructs that polished our personality or released us of a fear. These things are examples of our growth.

I am asserting that the conscious shift that will effect humanity tremendously may simply be the realization that we are frozen in the cockpit of existence, paralyzed to open our eyes to the prize. Prior to realizing this truth we were unable to recognize that the foibles that were destroying our potential were merely unchecked recordings that were stuck on repeat, taunting us.

I am stating that we (humanity) have not gained enough of our clarity to understand we are still in the hanger, creating dramas, while scared of the dark. We are all just doing the best we know how, but in retrospect we will laugh at our silly perceptions of that dark hanger.

Anytime we have ever done anything great is when we've convinced our minds to focus. Realizing that what holds most of us back are our own negative creations within, we have burdened ourselves with fear and doubt, allowing for these repetitions to galvanize to the point that people are victims in their own opportunity.

The more tarnishes we've created in our lives before the realization, the more patience it will take to break free. But alas, I believe it is possible to imply that gaining complete understand of our conscious (thought-process) will set the sights on whatever the imagination would like to achieve.

For instance, take all the greatest individual fascinating talents in the world and all the people that developed their trade and you couldn't fill them all into a stadium. Then imagine this, what if all those talents could be achieve by just one individual.

Logic says that this is possible giving the ability to rapidly learn, and not have to filter through indoctrination or ego. So as we all develop and gain our philosophies and insights, would we not agree that we are evolving consciously? I am stating that at one point through this path, our clarity will gain enough ground that we will one day be a fully-operational pilot of our spirit. Critical Mass is what we are approaching.

And at that point, all the capable endeavors of mankind will be done by many, and still possible by all.

I hope my theory on the conscious-shift wasn't too convoluted within the other stuff.

AAC

[edit on 5-12-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Beautiful words, if not universal language. Your theory is a succinct evaluation of our common position in your own style.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
we are still in the hanger, creating dramas, while scared of the dark. We are all just doing the best we know how, but in retrospect we will laugh at our silly perceptions of that dark hanger.

This comment hits a nail for me personally. However, I do see an enduring twist before that dark is finally illuminated. Simply put, cognizance does not neutralize hesitation, it is the foundation of a developing solution.

Anytime we have ever done anything great is when we've convinced our minds to focus.

And to feel. It is a pre-requisite for greatness to find intimacy with the task and our drives within. I would consider it a spiritual bonding.

burdened ourselves with fear and doubt, allowing for these repetitions to galvanize to the point that people are victims in their own opportunity

Another succinct nail hitter.

For instance, take all the greatest individual fascinating talents in the world and all the people that developed their trade and you couldn't fill them all into a stadium. Then imagine this, what if all those talents could be achieve by just one individual.

I wouldn't want to. Our diversity and interreliance makes for a fascinating culture. That part of the formula doesn't require modification for higher goals, imo.

our clarity will gain enough ground that we will one day be a fully-operational pilot of our spirit. Critical Mass is what we are approaching.

Agreed. Our clarity, our perception, our confidence, our intimacy and sincerity. The building blocks of human psyche rearranged for evolved function.

I hope my theory on the conscious-shift wasn't too convoluted within the other stuff.

It was clear with a patient read. Plenty of room for development and refining.

I'd like to hear more of this.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello Mods. Could you please move this thread to the metaphysical forum? Thanks in advance.

AAC

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I agree with what you are saying, but I believe the real question here is what will bring on that consciousness shift. What you are describing is the shift itself, not what brings it on.

For me, I've already had the consciousness shift. And what brought it on for me was the realization that god is inside each of us(John 14:20). That 1 little realization changed my consciousness forever.

It is also foretold to happen in the bible in John 14. But it happened to me without religion or the bible, I was just amazed that what happened was even in the bible.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

And to feel. It is a pre-requisite for greatness to find intimacy with the task and our drives within. I would consider it a spiritual bonding.

Could you provide an example of a construct you have benefited from. I feel what you're saying, and like it. I would be spoiled by an example.

I wouldn't want to. Our diversity and interreliance makes for a fascinating culture. That part of the formula doesn't require modification for higher goals, imo.

very true. And neither would I, but the reference was in part to focus on the fact that people's obsessive tendencies have tricked them into focusing on a certain task to the point they have mastered it inadvertently. Most of the time anyway.

I personally think that it is the individual that is obligated to reach the understanding that our mind, once fully recognized, is the tool to create what our imagination conceives. Imagine living your whole life halfway unconscious, then all of a sudden you are completely conscious and recognize that you are a carpenter that lives in a tool shed.

We are ALL on the road to that conclusion, well the ones of us that still carry our spark anyway.

AAC

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
but I believe the real question here is what will bring on that consciousness shift.

I am saying we are all responsible for our conscious shift. We are shifting our conscious to realize that we are in control and have the tools to create our imaginations.

For me, I've already had the consciousness shift.

Consider yourself fortunate. However, the journey to omniscient clarity is a long journey.

AAC

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I am saying we are all responsible for our conscious shift.

Thinking back to my childhood... I never could of imagined one day loving the sound of that word so much. It gives me chills.

Will think of intimacy examples.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Responsible. Responsible. Responsible.

I know what you're saying.

AAC

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just jumped into this thread and I must say its always QUITE refreshing to find people who have something worth saying. I like reading up on the general conspiracy stuff as much as anyone here, but it has ALWAYS been bothersome of the constant fear mongering and EVERYONE just generally freaking out about things happening or 'going to happen'. Why does everyone just think there is a Big Bad Wolf out there creating this reality for us? Why does the species that have the most prominent existence on this crust not to blame for any of it?

Also, in saying going your whole life half asleep. Hit the nail on the head my friend! Most still are, sad to say. I don't know what you guys have been seeing.. but honestly as far as people waking up.. not too much of that going on here AT ALL. I wish there was more I could do to help.. people's ways of thinking are so conditioned anymore I'm looked at sideways when I open my mouth in the slightest... even when it comes to simple spirituality(not in the form of religion, but in the form of simply knowing yourself).

I feel people are just choosing to not see this until it will have to be 'too late' to see these things that have been blatant for a good while. If we are here for our souls to evolve, it will not happen until something really catastrophic happens that truly touches everyone's lives personally. Nobody sees themselves as connected to everyone else. What will it take to truly reach this realization on a global scale? I do not think that every single soul on earth should have to suffer their own misfortunes, however I think all of those things will be under way full scale until the big picture is realized and known that we can change it, and we are feeding into it!

I think sometimes that simply having this awareness as the number grows higher eventually it will kind just of snap on for most. I hope so. Then yes, we can all take the responsibility into our own hands.!

Kudos for the post and discussion!

Namaste

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee

I think sometimes that simply having this awareness as the number grows higher eventually it will kind just of snap on for most. I hope so. Then yes, we can all take the responsibility into our own hands.!

I would hope so. One thing I have learned is that the universe gives crumbs only. It is up to the individual to recreate the cake. FORTITUDE in spirit will be the only way full access to spirit will be accomplished.

Thanks for your kind words and parallel insight.

AAC

[edit on 6-12-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Slowly some of us are becoming more empathic and are sniffing people's intentions before spoken, yet they don't understand how or why.

Hahaha, I know of this.

When you actively throw off your own ego and back off from your ambitions and desires, you suddenly realize how dominated everyone else is by theirs. And they act on those impulses as regularly as other animals eat and sleep. But when you're onto them, no, they usually don't understand it. They won't relent from their pride or their desires, either, and that's why.

It reminds me of the people who murder family members but don't think to act the part because they're so cocky, and their attitudes are what gives them away. They don't grieve. I wonder how they would behave if they knew they were so easy to read, and that more and more people are starting to get into each others' heads so to speak.

People used to be much more subtle in the past, much more capable of picking up on each others' intentions. I think it's just a condition of being so dumbed down in today's society that people have become desensitized. Things fall so they can rise again, though, and I can't wait for the ride up. There are going to be some ridiculous challenges beforehand though.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

well spoken.
and this why I like ATS so much! I can't get enough of different opinions!
more and more people have started to open their eyes to see out of another's.
I think progressiveness can come form the understanding of what is not given but realized and learned - not caring why for anything is the easiest approach anyone can live by - we must get to the point of the desire to know why without actually achieving the answer - but to realize what you understand from the many opinions and discussions from others and yourself

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It is a pre-requisite for greatness to find intimacy with the task and our drives within. I would consider it a spiritual bonding.
--
Could you provide an example of a construct you have benefited from. I feel what you're saying, and like it. I would be spoiled by an example.

Search for examples that mean something to you and consider the following:

Intimacy is nothing but absolute attention. There is no separation. Thought is no longer alone. You are now close enough to feel. In this way it becomes more real than you can imagine. Concious bonding opens the new realm of possibility. Externally it appears genius.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't understand why this thread got buried. (right before I joined too btw) I think it is important to keep it going. I am just discovering these elements of this shift. I have recently come upon the Elias Transcripts that helped to start this awareness. I had no idea that my ideas were "acceptable" to others. Ideas I held but did not voice, out of fear, and out of confusion. I did find the Law of Attraction when I first came here, and I am sure I walked the needed path to get where I am, but I would like to continue this conversation if it is possible. This world is set up in a duality system. Male and Female with all shades of gray in between. Polarities, magnetic relationships and these concepts that create extremes have seemed to run their course for me. Balance was always my answer, but it seems acceptance and tolerance are closer to the truth. This world was set up with the potential for extremes. I guess accepting that is what I need to do, and make my choices from there.
I don't seem to find the opportunity to hear about these alternate views in my real life. I think I need to get out more. Would have been nice to know years ago.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I was fortunate that at the age of 8, I witnessed first hand as did all my adult peers a psychic event that no one could possibly debunk. There was absolutely no denying there were more things in the heavens and earth than are widely understood and taught.

I was fortunate also that religion was not forced on me at an early age. I was given an option of whether I wanted to go to church or not too.

I was fortunate too that at an early age I had significant mentors who taught me alternatives regarding thinking and learning and perceptions and taught me to be skeptical of when the government or institutions of government and religion and media were trying to teach me.

I do believe human development has been held back for thousands of years in a deliberate and concerted attempt to create a human reality that is invigorating and profitable and enjoyable for a select few to the detriment of the majority of the masses.

I believe that now that the Internet has arrived more people are finding through it the choices I was given and chose at a very early age.

I was having a similar discussion with a longtime friend and business associate today who claimed a true fascination with the psychic, metaphysical and supernatural and professed a desire to truly be able to explore these things and understand them.

I asked him, do you think you could do so and leave your normal skepticism, fears and hesitancies out of the equation, those ones you have long since been taught and learned to believe that such things are simply baseless flights of imagination and fantasy.

He confessed that would be very hard for him to do.

I encounter a lot of people, many of them right here on ATS who know the theories inside and out, and believe them to be valid and real, but confess I just can’t get it to work for me, and I don’t know why.

I contend the why is because of the conditioning they receive through a lifetime of reinforcement from practically birth on that firmly shuts the door on anything but the narrowest view of reality.

They believe what they have learned, and want to be able to utilize it, but there is that portion of them that no matter how much they want to, that they can’t seem to unburden themselves and free themselves from that they were taught, that says these things are not real. Human beings can not do these things.

More people are growing by leaps and bounds thanks to the internet than would have ever been exposed to alternative thinking and realities without an internet.

That is what is holding human kind back, until the truth is taught from an early age on, most will have to make do living the lie.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I dont think very large groups of people will begin to think until it becomes a requisite to aquire power.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boredinjail
I dont think very large groups of people will begin to think until it becomes a requisite to aquire power.

That's funny. But ironically, probably true.

Also, I think it is too narrow to think that development is restricted to those that were not indoctrinated as children. One simple developed perspective can tear open that veil of ignorance wide enough to surpass you or I. All we are doing is coming to terms with what we already know inside our spirits. While I agree that the untruths play a huge roll blocking the light from within, it can easily be discarded once a large dosage of truth is unfurled.

Surrendering to spirit is what is hard for most, because the spirit calls on us to do work. That is what holds us to be being "better teachers than students."

Cultivate the design.

AAC

[edit on 8-4-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I agree with what you are saying, but I believe the real question here is what will bring on that consciousness shift. What you are describing is the shift itself, not what brings it on.

For me, I've already had the consciousness shift. And what brought it on for me was the realization that god is inside each of us(John 14:20). That 1 little realization changed my consciousness forever.

It is also foretold to happen in the bible in John 14. But it happened to me without religion or the bible, I was just amazed that what happened was even in the bible.

YUP.....it's pretty awesome though...those of us who have already shifted are just putting the info out there and basically waiting for the rest to shift as well, is how I see it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't even get what this all is about here, is this some kind of 2012 conscious shift theory your talking about?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
I don't even get what this all is about here, is this some kind of 2012 conscious shift theory your talking about?

It's more personal. We are discussing the tree, you are referring to the forrest.

Renunciation. Fortitude. Love.

Find a philosophy and read into it, you will soon rebirth your own personal philosophy, which will eventually teach you the language of the universe.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join