It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Analysis of this picture - Please help

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
what are you getting at here, there is nothing remotely interesting in this photo whatsoever

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spuddyboy

My point exactly.......

Well obviously thechi isn't going to react anymore so waiting for a couple of requests i placed is useless. So i'm gonna sum up what we've got so far and ask moderator to close this thread.

Let's start with what was provided by thechi:

Ofcourse the picture

The camera used

Sony Cybershot DSC T70

Now we've already concluded that it was strange that the org. Ebay photo and the "spooky" photo had different time stamps but since thechi wasn't able to provide us with the org. Ebay photo we cannot conclude anything from this.

Second is the story about his friend magikshroom that doesn't seem to make any sence. Obviously his friend wasn't banned from ATS as he stated and only made one post with his account.

magikshroom post history

Leaving this for what it is let's continue.....

Looking at the "spooky" photo we've also concluded that whatever image could be seen in the lens it is cut right down the middle and reflected in the bottom half.

This something lenses do when looking at it from a certain distance and angle. You can look at the image as if made up from a couple of stages.
first you have the blurry image and below it is an even blurrier image and the right of the image you have a clear image of a white object (staircase)
with every step the image looses focus and become blurrier.
The white blob on the right (which looks like a staircase) seems to be more "clear" and "focussed" then anything else in the photo.
The only thing that could have caused this if this part was reflected less times than the image itself......

Now given the front surface of the camera it appears to be reflective metal and when taking a picture the object being photographed would reflect on the surface of the camera. Because of the lens infront of the camera the reflected image of the surface of the camera would reflect in the lens.

So you've got an object reflecting in the camera - reflecting in the lens - made a picture of. The only piece of surface not reflecting the org. object would be the letters "SONY". They would only be reflected once in the lens therefor appearing much clearer then the rest of the image.

Well that's my point of view anyway.....damn shame thechi never responded anymore but i think he'll read this and i hope this will explain his question. Analysing the rest of the image is pointless cause of the distorsion by being reflected twice....

Thankx to nenothtu for all the tech. input and hope to run into you on other threads!!!

Peace.....out

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I just had some time so I figured I'd some analysis:

Photo 1 : enhanced view

Photo 2 : a bit closer

Photo 3 : Adjusted CYMK Channels

Photo 4 : Inverted

Photo 5 : Different Color (Red)

Photo 6 : CMyK Adjusted brightness turned way the hell up

Photo 7 : And everyone seems to love to emboss things so I want to be part of the cool crowd so...

I think it's just light play and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

And everyone seems to love to emboss things so I want to be part of the cool crowd so...

Oh you def. made to the cool crowd.....

Nice work and as for your conclusion......i totaly agree....

Less coffee....more beer!!!!....it's weekend

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
is there anything in particular that might have happened with this criminal on dec 23 or dec 3rd? not sure what year..1989 or 1983 maybe? just a feeling i get

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Copy picture
Paste in Paint
Rotate 90 Degrees

Old photo of close up of man in cowboy hat and high collar coat looking slightly over his left shoulder to the camera.
Some sort of black mist eminating from behind him, left side of image in lens more blurry than the right.

Looks a little like WWE's wrestlings Undertaker.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
My initial thought was that it was a reflection from a nearby book or painting...

Does anybody recognise the picture/scene?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thechi

Bumping this for the reason that it's a rainy sunday afternoon and I'm bored...

Anybody have any new information?

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Ok I'll bite...

I know what's going on here, the story starts in a small town called Hubbards Point, Est 1805. There was a young couple who met there and fell in love, they married and had a happy life until one day the wife snapped for no reason and killed her husband with his own lens. Its said that anyone who falls in love in Hubbards Point is doomed.

Back in 1804 just before the town was built there was a mass grave found full of human skeletons, the founders kept this secret and built the town over these people. From that point on only misery followed for the town folk and its said to be cursed.

After the wife killed her husband she killed herself and left her belongings to a friend.... including her husbands lens. As legend goes every now and then, when the moon is full and evil lurks you can hold up the lens murder weapon and see an image of the town that caused this tragedy.

Notice the town sign in the lens picture to the right.. notice the lake in the town sign which ties in with the reflected water theme previously pointed out.. notice the writing at the bottom of the town sign and how this couple met... notice the boat like objects and what look like boat masts in the lens picture and how boats are depicted in the town sign... Mystery solved?

Well after almost 4 years after posting my theory above.... I still think I'm correct.

I went to Hubbard's Point and it's a scary place.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Wow....after four years....I always thought you made that story up (didn't you?) because it would be really cool to try and find some facts....

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Ok I made it up.

For some reason I thought the picture in the lens was found by someone... taken from an oil painting or something, but it seems not when looking back.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I see 2 people setting at the foot of a fence in the S part of the loupe,I see a sidewalk which leads me to believe the people are setting on a curb or low wall that is on a corner. around the corner there is a sign like you would see in front of a church, in front of that sign is a man with a gun pointed back towards the couple setting on the curb. there is a car late 50's to early 60's model. beyond the car is a low white wall or white picket fence. then tree's.
That is what I see. but I couldn't find Waldo.

If you flip the picture it looks like a mailbox in front of a lake.
edit on 8-7-2012 by todd44 because: second look

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join