It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scream Bloody Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I just finished watching a CNN special by Christiane Amanpour called Scream Bloody Murder.

I have admired Christiane Amanpour for her reporting since I used to come home from work back in the day and watch the Gulf War live on CNN in fascination and disbelief.

My opinion on this piece is that she did an excellent job of bringing together in one two-hour program the horrors of genocide beginning with the Holocost of WWII up to the present day.

The tears flowed freely as I watched images and heard the narrative of such things as Saddam Hussein gassing the Kurds, the mass murders in Bosnia and the recent situation in Darfur. I don't mean to discount any other genocide that has occurred, but the list is too numerous to include them all.

I don't understand this greed and hatred, this need for power and control.

I just want to live in a world that is operated on the principles of love and peace, where we all live to help each other.

If I didn't believe I am here at this moment to serve a purpose to help make things better I think I would end it all now.

It was uplifting to hear the testimonies of those who tried to do something. (I saw the movie Hotel Rwanda and felt the same about that.) I am so thankful we have people like this in our world.

But seeing this all together in one program clearly confirms my suspicion that the UN is nothing more than an arm of the dark NWO to cause suffering and destruction to those who are "inconvenient" to their plans.

Anyone else see this program and have a comment?

new topics

join