It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by twestjr79
reply to post by TruthParadox

what i dont understand is if are were white and lived in africa and moved to the USA wouldn't you be come african american even though you are white

Charlize Theron is African American!

and you can really see it in her eyes.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
African Americans have some very big cultural differences and there is a fine line between being tolerant and being asked to live in a culture that offends you or leads you on a path that you don't want to or want your family on.

Now in Fairness... they have to live with our culture too, America is what it is and we have to figure it all out, there is no choice in the matter.

I have never thought that Western Culture fits Black People very well at all...
People are saying there is no genetics involved but that's largely BS a single gene makes for big changes we are 98% + the same genes as a chimp too a very small handful of genes make us not chimps, if your Black and I'm white we are different... genetically... period

Problem with studies is they are paid for by people with agendas

Take the simplest of things... Western Diet, blows Black people up like Balloons... (some of us too) too much Fat

How does that affect the Black community? I don't know exactly... Dad having a stroke at 58 as opposed to 78... has to affect a family right.

Do Blacks on Average reach Puberty a bit younger than Whites YES... from growing up in NY around 3 Million or so Black people... YES they do... how does the Hormones in the Milk affect them, turning on to sex as young as 8? as opposed to 11?

I'll say this... it sure changed the Public school system these last 40 years

Does that make Black people Bad ... No

But very small differences can become Very BIG things

A whole society can be altered by something as simple as a 2 year difference in puberty or diet predispositions...

What is 2 years before getting involved in Male Role Drama and sexuality when young?

2 years to learn, be a child.

I'd say it's where the entire myth of Black intellectual inferiority is derived from... 2 years of learning an Edge, not shared, compounded by western diets and hormones etc in food products... a devastation for the Black community

Sure it creates the other myth, reaching puberty a bit younger leads to a self impression of being better at Athletics, Black people get an edge that way...what you believe about yourself when young... it sticks

But lets face it... 1% at best can be athletes...

Huge issues can arise from a single chromosome...

I see, Good Black women all the time TRY to discipline young Black Males...

and White People step in and tell them how to live and make laws that are moronic...

It's a huge issue... If your son is reaching Puberty at 8 and is strong and already desiring to "compete" with other Males... only Discipline can bridge that Gap... Lack of fathers is a Huge problem in the Black community, But even worse is... Black Women can't give a kid a can of whoop arse... without risking loosing their children by moronic White Laws

So is the perception that White Laws do CAUSE some of Black problems... Yeah

If your kid reaches puberty a couple of years earlier and your 8 or 9 year old wants to "Thug It" You can't step in... and change that from happening by force...

Because 9 year old white boys are... Frackin Children and when white people see some big Black Momma raising that voice and hand... they cry abuse...

and when that same kid then falls of the path and into crap... they want him locked up

Which in all fairness is crazy

We are different, Black kids need more discipline when young,
The culture itself is very freedom oriented... because of slavery

I see a few Black people sort of Defending Thug Culture... Your Mommas didn't want you dressing like that either... don't lie... It's being different... being "real" not being white, self expression

It's all well and good...

But the impression conformity is a crime of social sorts is really bad for the Black Community

I was Into Metal as a teenager, I wore my outfits, I did my thing...

and it was all BS lol, I wouldn't be so fast to attack any White person for saying... given the lack due to destruction..again being fair of a culture... building one out of Musica nd clothing created by really immature personalities (no matter how "deep" you think the fools are when young"

It's a straight path to failure...

I know... I'm not an idiot... most Black kids Thuggin... aren't thugs, have hearts and dreams like anyone else...

Just like I know I wasn't a Satan Worshiper because I liked Slayer lol

If you walk down the street or want to hire someone for a Job... You HAVE to assume that it might go with the stereo type when someone looks a part

Gang bang clothes... I'll never hire you, You MAY fall into some crap...that threatens my life... you might be hostile on the street I have to avoid you... nothing can be done

So Thug culture and Hip hop... you now, be proud of the first brothers to make it big, but don't base your life around foolish stereo types or become a foolish stereo type

and really none of the above is nearly as big a problem... In America as the BIGGEST ISSUE of All

Wanna Keep it Real? Why are White People Racist?

We are.. allot of us... not in the I want to kill you way like some thugs are but overall White Males are racist... I am to a degree, I admit it, because it's not a crime and my reasons are sound

There is an Unfair Sexual Dynamic...(and not the stereo type bs that might come to mind) Black Men... Tend to find White Women Very Attractive, Many White Women find a handsome Black man to be very attractive...

By the numbers Overall... White Men... do not find Black Women very attractive

There are beautiful Black Women... but both from culture and society and overall... Far more white women find Black men attractive and vice versa than White Men desire Black Women... I'd say 10-1

and please don't share stories about Black Women and White Men... YES it happens... but in no way is there a Fair and equal attraction on both ends of the spectrum

It's... the hair, Black Womens hair... it's size and aggression... very attractive an aggressive Black MAN to a Woman, he's... a Man... all props
But white guys get that from a Black Woman..Loud... Strong

No we want mostly White Girls or Asian Girls ...overall, Feminine soft, demure, Feminine

Why is there aside from a few Racist Tards... No genuine backlash against Mexicans... people make their "Beaner" Comments but really and I live in Phx now... No one really Hates Mexicans like they can dislike Blacks...

and there is a Single Truth to why... people say well they work hard... that's not it

Mexican Women can be really Hot... if a Mexican guy hooks up with a white woman... A guy will be happy for a latina in exchange

A Black man hooks up with a White woman... damn, mostly you just lost an opportunity... don't feel like your getting back Squat in exchange

I mostly thing this is the real issue people have had and why Africa is... Millenia behind the rest of the world

For Eons... Lets just be honest... You Invade Europe or Asia or the Middle east... yeah resources...YAY

The greatest resource in war through the ages (no offense ladies) was and IS Women...

You conquer.... Iraq you get, some fairly decent Women for your efforts... babies sons, via rape or conquest

So

No one every invaded Africa for anything but slaves... it took the closing off of the world on the map

Before anyone would even bother with Africa

and it's got Gold and resources and tons of useful stuff....

But the real motivation is

territory and breeding

No One wanted to go rape the black women but other black people...

Horrific stuff... I know, but real... and not meant to be offensive

and... I am serious, this is all it boils down to... the Black White Divide, sexual opportunity and territory... it doesn't work out well for Africans

This is also why ASIA keeps it's doors closed..they aren't stupid like we are, they are aware of reality

White Men are like Animals compared to Asians... many of us at least... bigger, well endowed, louder in culture, less refined, less polite, less socially driven...

Which many Asian Women find attractive... the dynamic doesn't work out well... for Asian men

Do Asian Men covet White Women... surprisingly not to the degree you'd think... a little to big and loud to make many Asian men feel... masculine...

I once asked my Japanese Sensei what he thought of My "Hot Red Head girlfriend"

He replied

"She smells like bad pork and has Funny offensive hair"

HA! Interesting Huh? You want to end White vs Black racism (all male in action btw)

Import... 20 Million or so Asians via immigration, Throw White Guys a bone... End the duality... it's kind of happening via Mexico but it's not enough

You want a multicultural society it needs to be multicultural... what America is is...Black and White (most Hispanics come to find themselves "white" in a generation or so)

What America lacks is a true Third culture... Balance of Race, we have hardly any Asians... You could say Middle easterners maybe... but the religion thing will take generations to work out...

Asians are hard workers, smart and lend balance to the side of America Ghetto and White trash that brings us all down

And it would balance out the Racial inequality in the battle of the sexes...

Black males are a threat... because they aren't joining your family they are talking part of it... your sister hooks up with a Black guy... your likely to Not attend thew social gatherings, there is no women your after.. you become estranged... there is so much to the why of it in the end it is ridiculous but it's real...

Mix in Asians... suddenly it gets fairer, We live in a strange DUALITY of cultural choice mainly in America... No options, sexually, Culturally...

Multicultural is Americas Future... WE NEED, to bring in and Open up to Asia for a Racial Dynamic that can work... this Duality leaves no options for either side... no voice of reason, no outside perspective... One side or the other, it stinks...

We need to open up to Asia to solve this on many, many levels

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Charlize Theron is African American!

snip

and you can really see it in her eyes.

Had to give you a star just for posting her picture!!!!
Plus she speaks three languages. Afrikaans, English and Zulu.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Had to give you a star just for posting her picture!!!!
Plus she speaks three languages. Afrikaans, English and Zulu.

Yeah, nice picture. She completely shatters the stereotype that African-Americans are ignorant, lazy, not blond white women,etc...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Your whole entire post screams envy, jealousy, bitterness, insecurity, and a hint of hate at the fact that sometimes black men hook up with white women. Your post also screams the above listed towards black males in general. Esp when you said this:

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Black males are a threat

It's obvious (imo) that black males are (and have been) a threat to YOU. You're (again imo) projecting the hell outta your beliefs onto the white race, and it's garbage.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

WOW. If you believe that then you must also believe the REAL REASON that Black women dont even want to look at at red necked yet pale bodied white men......small minds and small penises. Its just GENETIC.....I dont have to ask you mopusvindictus if its true because you have proven both that white men are two for two on that front with your ridiculous post.

You probably smell like a dog when you get wet too.....

Just kidding?!?, but really though....do you believe the bullsh#$ you just wrote? Edited to edit cursing...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

WOWWWWWW hahahahahahah. Cairo you're raw. So so raw. And THAT'S why I like ya.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Scarecrow

Thanks Sweetie!

PS: BTW it technically it is White peoples' hair that makes it smell like dogs.... it also is genetic and has been proven in many studies (run by other whites because they have all the money and power to make all of the studies)......

My guess is its the combination of all that excess dirty oils in their thin blond Aryan stringy hair that makes them unattractive to us Black women.....

Unfortunately, I have to say these things because I want to submit and assimilate to the dominant White culture by openly expressing my Black racism for the people (ex-slaveowners and their descendants) that suppress me.

I also have to express my primative ape like aggression toward the white man that disrespects and oppresses me.

PS Do I sound racist and ridiculous enough yet ....or do I sound just like mopusvindictus?
What do you think SC?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Bottom line to any sheep that thinks that you are different or better because you are White, Black, Christian, Muslim, Gay, Straight, Male, Female, Young, Old, Fat or Skinny etc etc.......

Racism is dumb..... they will not ask you if you are 100% White before you stand in the Red, Blue, or Yellow lines and the camps.....

Dont believe the hype.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Only whites can be racist...that is a white supremacist idea.....

Blacks folks on the other hand....can have hate.....

and it all equals this....everyone has blood on their hands.....

and soon all the sheep will be wiped out...white black or otherwise.....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose Head
Only whites can be racist...that is a white supremacist idea.....

Blacks folks on the other hand....can have hate.....

and it all equals this....everyone has blood on their hands.....

and soon all the sheep will be wiped out...white black or otherwise.....

AMEN! Preach it Moose!

Preach like a Black preacher on Sunday! Like Jeremiah Wright! Like Malcolm X aka Baracks' daddy! Like Martin Luther King....

I have a dream that sheeple will wake up and see that death is at their door....white men and black men....rich and poor....

Hey I just rapped! How Black of me!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'd say it's where the entire myth of Black intellectual inferiority is derived from... 2 years of learning an Edge, not shared, compounded by western diets and hormones etc in food products... a devastation for the Black community.

You have made some great points…but this one I am not so sure about. The intellectual divide is much steeper in Africa itself. I have heard some say malnutrition plays a part in that (and no doubt it does, lack of protein and such). But blacks in the U.S. are typically 15 iq points over their African brethren.

It's a huge issue... If your son is reaching Puberty at 8 and is strong and already desiring to "compete" with other Males... only Discipline can bridge that Gap... Lack of fathers is a Huge problem in the Black community, But even worse is... Black Women can't give a kid a can of whoop arse... without risking loosing their children by moronic White Laws.

Oh sure they can, they just can’t do it openly in the grocery store. And while I rarely have positive things to say about black people in general, I will say the women do discipline their children and they DO demand respect. The parents might be rude, but the kids (and I see plenty of them while shopping and such) are typically fairly polite and always quiet. And yes, I have noticed the mothers are noticeably harder on their sons, they keep their boys on a short leash and will go off on them for even minor things. I have never noticed that with the girls though.

Why is there aside from a few Racist Tards... No genuine backlash against Mexicans... people make their "Beaner" Comments but really and I live in Phx now... No one really Hates Mexicans like they can dislike Blacks...

Well I think a big part of the difference is that typically Mexicans are NOT scary. I can stop in an Hispanic area to buy a pack of cigarettes and not worry about a bunch of small framed hispanic guys that maybe lurking. They may think "gringo" but I don't sense resentment. Plus for the record a lot of Hispanic males are very hot too, many have mixed blood and look european, or just olive skin and undefinable, plus they have a natural machismo (many are also rather height challenged however).

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yea.....you should get some pom poms and cheer on the illuminati...lol....

its inevitable .....division of words division of race and creed...the sheep have asked for it....

I hate blacks...i hate whites i hate jews...i hate everybody...cause those are just words...or labels....

But i do love what they label humans...but i cant save them...they are sheep...i can only save myself.....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
I will say the women do discipline their children and they DO demand respect

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Sonya610]

EXACTLY. Unlike (some but not all) white parents. I've seen many a white kid practically RULE their parents. It's sad really.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yea.....you should get some pom poms and cheer on the illuminati...lol....

its inevitable .....division of words division of race and creed...the sheep have asked for it....

I hate blacks...i hate whites i hate jews...i hate everybody...cause those are just words...or labels....

But i do love what they label humans...but i cant save them...they are sheep...i can only save myself.....

I am trying to make the sheep see but they refuse. Its like singing along to a Britney Spears song. You just dont know why you sing it.....you just keep "Oh Baby, Baby" ing it over and over until you love it and have it memorized. Then, you start to think she is good, that she can sing, and that she is a beautiful talented dancer. And then one day, one sweet day....she goes F^&*^ing crazy shaves her head and then you realize the errors of your ways but now its way too late. You have all of her CD's, you have watched "Crossroads" like 15 times and you cant go back......you wake up broke and looking like the dumbest person on earth......

People like them deserve what is coming I just hope to God that these last couple of fools that have posted's little white faces do not show up at my house when TSHTF.

NO WHITE PEOPLE!!!!! no no forget being racist, thats too easy! I also hate animals too! NO SHEEP!!!!

EXCEPT MOOSE! ---(are there white Mooses?)

MOOSE ONLY !!!! or is it MOOSES ONLY!!! or is it MEESE ONLY!!!!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Im Kriptonic...its a new breed of humans....lol......

The reason that the illuminati will take over and its inevitable is that people refuse to be responsible for their lives....

regardless of what anyone has tried to do...all races have forged forward....

If Martin Luther King had wasted his time only saying man i hate the white folks they oppress me...nothing would have gotten done....

And what he did was bring more equality to the table.....

but you will always fight a losing battle even if there are 100 more Martin Luther Kings....

because no matter how many laws you pass.....

There will always be murder...always be rape...always be racism....

we have created for ourselves a violent society.........

The sheep are to blame not the illuminati....

YOU...(meaning all of you).....gave control to them.....

by not being responsibles for your lives...by depending on others to handle your affairs.........

man i cant get this house right now...so ill borrow this money that i havent worked for cause im lazy and ill pay it back later....but most wont ever pay it back...so they live above their means and give control away...

how did it work for the housing crisis...they now throw people out into the streets if you dont pay the mortgage.....

watch what happens when they stage the food crisis...can most hunt or grow their own food...of course not ....and when they yank all the food off the shelves and setup food lines...you sheep will run to them...because you dont bite the hand that feeds you....

and than in quiet order you will be led to the gas chambers...or pick your own death ...be creative now.....color has never been a problem...YOU created the problem...and the division in the end will lead to your demise......

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Moose Head]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The reason that the illuminati will take over and its inevitable is that people refuse to be responsible for their lives....

If Martin Luther King had wasted his time only saying man i hate the white folks they oppress me...nothing would have gotten done....

but you will always fight a losing battle even if there are 100 more Martin Luther Kings....

by not being responsibles for your lives...by depending on others to handle your affairs.........

man i cant get this house right now...so ill borrow this money that i havent worked for cause im lazy and ill pay it back later....but most wont ever pay it back...so they live above their means and give control away...

how did it work for the housing crisis...they now throw people out into the streets if you dont pay the mortgage.....

watch what happens when they stage the food crisis...can most hunt or grow their own food...of course not ....and when they yank all the food off the shelves and setu food lines...you sheep will run...because you dont bite the hand that feeds you....

and than in quite order you will be led to the gas chambers...or pick your own death ...be creative now.....color has never been a problem...YOU created the problem...and the division in the end will lead to your demise......

MOOSE HEAD FOR PRESIDENT!!!! WAIT, WAIT....are you Black? I have a cousin named Kriptonic from Compton and he said you have to be Black now to be president so I have to do my background check!

Affirmative Action and all, my bad...

No but SERIOUSLY really you all should listen to him. Dont you see that Moose heads' wisdom is infinite. Oh if there was alchemy for animals. Instead of Brass to gold..From sheep to moose.......

The realest color difference is GREEN (well until the Amero comes with the chips and the deathchambers)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman

watch what happens when they stage the food crisis...can most hunt or grow their own food...of course not ....and when they yank all the food off the shelves and setu food lines...you sheep will run...because you dont bite the hand that feeds you....

and than in quite order you will be led to the gas chambers...or pick your own death ...be creative now.....color has never been a problem...YOU created the problem...and the division in the end will lead to your demise......

MOOSE HEAD FOR PRESIDENT!!!! WAIT, WAIT....are you Black? I have a cousin named Kriptonic from Compton and he said you have to be Black now to be president so I have to do my background check!

Affirmative Action and all, my bad...

No but SERIOUSLY really you all should listen to him. Dont you see that Moose heads' wisdom is infinite. Oh if there was alchemy for animals. Instead of Brass to gold..From sheep to moose.......

The realest color difference is GREEN (well until the Amero comes with the chips and the deathchambers)

lol...all im trying to make people realize is that they can achieve anything .....the only way they can dominiate or enslave you is if you give them that power.... because they use mental warfare to conquer you.... even with all their weapons if they tried to take on humanity they would lose...or we'd all be wiped off the face of the earth....remember they still need people to grow food ...even after they try to dominate and enslave us....so they go through the backdoor...they make you dependent on them for eveything and than one day ....take everything from you.....so you go to them ...those that arent killed will be made to work...what do you think most will say when they say mow the lawn....hell nah i aint mowin no lawn....ohhh yea than no food for you...ok ill mow the lawn...lol....its inevitable its coming...

they are conditioning you all the time look at alot of the movie plots from 2007-08....quarantine of citizens than they bomb them.....their giving you the blue prints.......

so when it goes down you say ...wow this shyt is just like a movie....lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman

WOW. If you believe that then you must also believe the REAL REASON that Black women dont even want to look at at red necked yet pale bodied white men......small minds and small penises. Its just GENETIC.....I dont have to ask you mopusvindictus if its true because you have proven both that white men are two for two on that front with your ridiculous post.

You probably smell like a dog when you get wet too.....

WTH are you talking about?

I can't go anywhere at my university without a negroid female trying to hit on me. (I'm a caucasian male.) They hit on me and flirt with me far more than caucasian women do.

Just today, I went into a grocery store near my university, and a negroid female classmate of mine was working in there, in the produce section. As soon as she saw me, she ran right up to me, asked me "hey do you remember me, I was in that psychology class with you!" and started flirting with me, asking for my phone number.

I can't keep them away. I think they look to me and see an opportunity to upgrade their descendants.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Scarecrow

EXACTLY. Unlike (some but not all) white parents. I've seen many a white kid practically RULE their parents. It's sad really.

It's what the Caucasian race has been reduced to. If we even yell at our kids these days we get child protective services called on us and the government takes our children away. Not only that but we are trained that we must give into our children and let them have their way. They are just expressing themselves! Or they had ADHD or ADD or AD or ADDHD or something like that!!

Big brother knows best!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join