It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
[edit on 19-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Moose Head

I couldnt have said it better myself!!!

So, where is this racism that people speak of?

And Cairo does have a good point. European whites and blacks are certainly different than American ones. They dont kill each other over tennis shoes. They are educated and dont waste time dribbling over skin color. Just like i said, it is situations that make people evil, and America is an evil county.

Yummy people are all the same...they dont kill each other over tennis shoes but at soccer games they kill each other every weekend over a round ball.........Situations dont make people evil...it is the people not being responsible that makes them evil....as soon as you give control to someone else or an idea you are enslaved to that someone or idea....in the end it is you that has to be responsible..that is true freedom...if a situation presents itself...what you decide to do is based on you...not the situation....because any situation could have infinite amount of choices....who kills over the tennis shoes...?...people or the situation....and if you say that they kill because they cant afford to buy the tennis shoes so they steal them or kill for them...did they take the responsibility to work hard to gain those tennis shoes....take a look at Jay-Z on scarecrows avatar...did jay-z say man this goverment these white folks...this neighborhood...its keepin me down...im gonna surrender...or did he become a rich rich rich guy take the responsibilty to use his talent to overcome...but see a guy like him worked hard...i know you see him now and say wow he has alot of money...but he didnt trip over that money one day....the sheeple are lazy ....the sheeple are not willing to work hard....the sheeple will soon be erased from the planet...they consume and contribute nothing...they are not responsible for their lives and so give life to the illuminati to control them...and soon to exterminate them.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The tennis shoes ARE the situation, dont you see?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes i see...they want those tennis shoes they need those tennis shoes...the mass marketing makes them need those tennis shoes...they are trapped in the situation of tennis shoes...you know what though...they dont need the tennis shoes...they just follow along like sheep and think they need the tennis shoes...so their minds made them do evil things....because they want those got damn tennis shoes....

Dont bend the spoon (situation)....bend yourself.....(i say no to tennis shoes and and no to killing off a human for just some tennis shoes)

Your taking away the responsibility from the indivisual and proposing that the tennis shoes or the situation is responsible...now how can an object have more intellect than the indivisual...

thats why the sheep will perish ..because they gave up total responsibility...and put it in the hands of others...so the others control them ...all they have to do is stage a food crisis...and most of america is done....because You gave the responsibilty to someone else of maintaing you....

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Moose Head]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

good point..and why does this happen? Why do people kill over things that are inane? Is it the race? Is it only blacks that do this? Or are whites doing it too? Do you see chinese people doing this?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
there is but 1 reason life in human form is allowed. amazing how much
of that limited time is spent on useless visible human differences..........

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

good point..and why does this happen? Why do people kill over things that are inane? Is it the race? Is it only blacks that do this? Or are whites doing it too? Do you see chinese people doing this?

Yummy were all the same...we try to survive....and become involved in meaterial thinking as well....

society constantly tells you your not good enough but if you attain certain things that you will be somebody....but thats a lie...your already great....nature or God depending on what you believe already made you that way...think about it if nature or God makes you unique...so much so that there will never be another yummy in the history of the world..than why does society crush that in you..and makes you conform to being all the same...i dont wanna be jay-z's color...but i can appreciiate his uniqueness....now not everyone thinks the same... so they kill that which isnt their color...or if i dont have those tennis shoes ill be a nobody on my block...but its your mind that has been warped ...because you make the desicion as to how you react to the tennis shoes or situation....

Man will always kill....i dont know why......cant answer that......

Man will always rape...dont know why....

Man will always try to conquer...dont know why........

and even if you understood why...it wouldnt matter .....why?

because man would continue to do all those things regardless......

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
reply to post by The Scarecrow

You think all white kids are one bully away from being a mass murderer.

My bad. Perhaps I should have said the majority of all white kids.

Check this link out: en.wikipedia.org...

You'll find a list of approx 49 cases of school shootings. I looked up the perpetrators of 36 school shootings (the remaining 11 I couldn't find any info about the perpetrators) and 22 out of the 36 were ALL white. The number of black kids was only 6. You tell me what that means.

On a side note, not all of these shootings were due to bullying btw. Basically, whether it's because of being bullied or just being a downright psychopath who's on a killing spree, you'll more often than not find a white person who's trigger happy when it comes to school shootings.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
now that the black people in the US have thier day with a crooked black president.. you have entered the "no excuses zone".

I dont judge by color ... but by character and judgement.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why do the cities with highest violent crime rates have the highest percentage of blacks? Any connection there?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
Murders Sonya? *palms face* Everyone knows that whites have been the most vicious murderers in history. Anyway check this link out:

www.fbi.gov...

White folks took the cake in 04. Table 2.3. Speaking of refuting, it's funny how you just conveiently chose not to refute my argument upon responding to yours here:

I looked at table 2.3 and it does not appear to relate to race, but the table right BELOW it does and it clearly shows there appear to be MORE black murderers, in raw numbers and without population differences factored in, even though we all know blacks make up only 13% of population compared to the whites that make up 69%.

I am confused, are you trying to prove that white people commit far fewer murders per capita than black people?

Or...sheesh...you DO realize that the numbers and squigly lines and text, that actually DOES have meaning right? I mean for those that are literate, they look at it and they don't just think "oh symbols and lines, that must mean he proved his point!"

Raw Data from Table 2.5 Murder Offenders
Total: 15,935 White: 5,339 Black: 5,608 Other: 271 Unknown: 4,717

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Sonya610]

Ahh, ok. I obviously overlooked that table. Can't debate that. There's no denying that. Anyway, here's what I really wanna address:

I looked at table 2.3 and it does not appear to relate to race

LMAO. Oh really?

Table 2.3
Murder Victims
by Race and Sex, 2004

Sex
Race Total Male Female Unknown
White 6,929 5,031 1,896 2
Black 6,632 5,562 1,067 3
Other 365 269 95 1
Unknown 195 128 41 26
Total 14,121 10,990 3,099 32

LOL, Sonya look at the part that's in bold. And it doesn't appear to be race related?

I mean for those that are literate

THE IRONY!

P.S Another thing (which was the original point I was trying to make.) I'd like to say about table 2.3 is that there were more white murder victims. While we don't know the race of the perpetrators, a majority of murders are race on race..ie black on black white on white etc. So in saying that you could say that there's a possibility that more whites were the perpetrators, in the death of the whites in that table. Which would mean 2004 would have been a year where whites commited more murders. I failed to make that point clear earlier. Hopefully you (and everybody else) can see what I'm getting at now.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

What blame do you place on the blacks who sold other blacks into said slave trade?

How much responsibility do they carry for the sins of the past?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

MATERIALISM???

The concept that esteem is built upon property?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
reply to post by The Scarecrow

You think all white kids are one bully away from being a mass murderer.

My bad. Perhaps I should have said the majority of all white kids.

Check this link out: en.wikipedia.org...

You'll find a list of approx 49 cases of school shootings. I looked up the perpetrators of 36 school shootings (the remaining 11 I couldn't find any info about the perpetrators) and 22 out of the 36 were ALL white. The number of black kids was only 6. You tell me what that means.

On a side note, not all of these shootings were due to bullying btw. Basically, whether it's because of being bullied or just being a downright psychopath who's on a killing spree, you'll more often than not find a white person who's trigger happy when it comes to school shootings.

I think it is a fair stat...

I know when I get heated its scary... Like rip parts of the SOB off his frame.

A past room mate of mine who often engaged in AA on AA violence was dangerous, but not in the way I can be.

On the other hand I was generally more accommodating and passive as a person.

My point is there is no fury like a white American Male in the heat of the moment, we use spoons for stabbing you.

Just my observations growing up in the rampart devision in the melting pot.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Please refrain from posting until you learn what possesives are and how to use ellipses. Your posts are giving me a headache.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

Yes, absolutely!

If we took away the monetary system, would we not all be the same?

The old saying "money doesnt buy happiness", well I think they should have said, "just kidding" afterwards. It might not buy happiness, but have you ever saw a poor person skipping?

Poverty is a disease, and most inner city kids are raised in poverty, thus, killing for shoes. No im not making excuses for them, its a situation, and situations create evil, or good people.

Like you yourself say, you have a temper? And in certain situations, you react differently. The situation creates the "you" of the moment. Which btw, bad boys are sexy..lol..ok ok, thats not the topic.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

reply to post by The Bald Champion

Yes, absolutely!

If we took away the monetary system, would we not all be the same?

The old saying "money doesnt buy happiness", well I think they should have said, "just kidding" afterwards. It might not buy happiness, but have you ever saw a poor person skipping?

Poverty is a disease, and most inner city kids are raised in poverty, thus, killing for shoes. No im not making excuses for them, its a situation, and situations create evil, or good people.

Like you yourself say, you have a temper? And in certain situations, you react differently. The situation creates the "you" of the moment. Which btw, bad boys are sexy..lol..ok ok, thats not the topic.

I am not The Bald Champion for show.

I think what money does is allow for freedom... Real freedom would be to spend a life time doing things that invigorate and satisfy. A person doing what they enjoy is more productive.

Instead the majority of us serve as underlings of underlings in the effort to make the head - head - more wealthy. For many life is a subsistence game... trying to survive
and see the bright side.

The "shoes" are the rat race.

OUR society has been so washed that we protect the idea that money determines what is right - what is logical.

The joke of existence. Money is the ultimate oppressor and the key to a freedom that does not exist in society freely

All I want - to do what I am good at - if I'm in that zone, money can eat a purple one

TBC

PS are you up early or late?

Be seeing you

[edit on 20-12-2008 by The Bald Champion]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Table 2.3 Murder Victims
by Race and Sex, 2004
Race Total Male Female Unknown
White 6,929 5,031 1,896 2
Black 6,632 5,562 1,067 3
Other 365 269 95 1
Unknown 195 128 41 26
Total 14,121 10,990 3,099 32

LOL, Sonya look at the part that's in bold. And it doesn't appear to be race related?

I mean for those that are literate

THE IRONY!

P.S Another thing (which was the original point I was trying to make.) I'd like to say about table 2.3 is that there were more white murder victims. While we don't know the race of the perpetrators, a majority of murders are race on race..ie black on black white on white etc. Hopefully you (and everybody else) can see what I'm getting at now.

Uhhh….the chart RIGHT BELOW murder victims shows the race of perpetrators, so we DO know!!

Total Murders by Black/Whites in 2004: 10,947
White Perpetrators: 5,339
Black Perpetrators: 5,608

As you can plainly see, the stats show there are MORE black murderers than white. But what is FAR MORE IMPORTANT is that this count reflects the total number of crimes. There are FIVE TIMES as many white people as black people! Therefore there should be FIVE TIMES as many white murderers as black murders!

If the murder rates for blacks and whites were equal, then 69% of all murders would be committed by white people, and 13.5% would be committed by black people.

If that were the case the numbers would look like this:
Total Number of Murders by Race: 10,947
White Perpetrators: 8,757(80%) instead of 5,339
Black Perpetrators: 2,189 (20%) instead of 5,608

As far as “killing sprees” at schools, in that case the numbers are ALMOST right, statistically blacks apparently are EQUALLY likely to be spree killers. Once again it should be a 5 to 1 ratio.

28 school spree killers:
22 are white, which is 78%
6 are black, which is 21%

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Uhhh….the chart RIGHT BELOW murder victims shows the race of perpetrators, so we DO know!!
[edit on 20-12-2008 by Sonya610]

Well I'll be damned. Another piece of info I missed. Hey what can I say? Some days you're on point, some days you're not. I mean hell, I kept overlooking things and you failed to realize that table 2.3 was race releated. So I guess that makes us even in terms of being off point today.

Originally posted The Bald Champion
My point is there is no fury like a white American Male in the heat of the moment, we use spoons for stabbing you.

I have to say that this is unfortunately true. I mean, just check history y'all. From killing and forcing the native Americans off their land, to the way the slaves were treated, to the holocaust, all the police brutality (notably Rodney King), and all the allegations of catholic priests sexually abusing little boys, it's safe to assume that the white man was pretty much destined to be sick, wicked, and cruel.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Tell me, What makes whites racist?

I find that statement racist.

But to answer it.Anyone can be racist.
Skin color is irrelevant.
The color of ones skin is so extremely unimportant it would lead me to believe that racists in general are just plain dumb.
So what makes people in general be racist?I believe its there low iq.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by InvisibleHeroes]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join