It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
I quit. You all are a lost cause.

You blame and argue minimal things to discredit to hide your own racist tendencies and prejudices without cause or solutions to the racial divide.

Instead, you provide manipulated factoids and prove why you continue to hold on to various supremacist ideals and think that somehow makes it OK to be racists?

The bottom line is everyone sees just their own perspective for that is what they know from personal experiences throughout their lives.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
It's because all whites are highly educated, very wealthy, live in gated communities, are adverse to substance abuse, and all whites feel that the world owes them every advantage because the past indicates so.

This has got to be the most fradulent BS I've EVER read in my ENITRE life. White folks adverse to substance abuse? Riiiiiight.
I guess that's why you'll catch Becky who's white, lives in a gated community, wealthy, and very eduacted drive her 08 benz that her daddy bought her to the hood to get some coke. For her and him.

edit to add that I'm not being sarcastic there. That scenario's all to common.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Scarecrow

Originally posted by predisposed
It's because all whites are highly educated, very wealthy, live in gated communities, are adverse to substance abuse, and all whites feel that the world owes them every advantage because the past indicates so.

This has got to be the most fradulent BS I've EVER read in my ENITRE life. White folks adverse to substance abuse? Riiiiiight.
I guess that's why you'll catch Becky who's white, lives in a gated community, wealthy, and very eduacted drive her 08 benz that her daddy bought her to the hood to get some coke. For her and him.

Hey I'm white were is my gated community and 08 benz....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You blame and argue minimal things to discredit to hide your own racist tendencies and prejudices without cause or solutions to the racial divide.

Instead, you provide manipulated factoids and prove why you continue to hold on to various supremacist ideals and think that somehow makes it OK to be racists?

Co-sign completely. In fact this is all they've done throughtout the entire thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Co-sign completely. In fact this is all they've done throughtout the entire thread.

I'm not so sure just what supremacist ideals are, and I'm not totally sure what constitutes a racist. We all know the extreme type that we can pin that label on, but in your vision (or mine) I really don't know at what point a thought or ideal fits.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGoebbels

EXACTLY. Unlike (some but not all) white parents. I've seen many a white kid practically RULE their parents. It's sad really.

It's what the Caucasian race has been reduced to. If we even yell at our kids these days we get child protective services called on us and the government takes our children away. Not only that but we are trained that we must give into our children and let them have their way. They are just expressing themselves! Or they had ADHD or ADD or AD or ADDHD or something like that!!

Big brother knows best!

Blah blah blah. You white people just simply refuse to discipline your kids. Big brother (imo) dosen't have a damn thing to do with it. What's ironic to me is that white kids won't back down from their parents, but when they're at school they'll back down from the bullies and feel the only way they can stop it is by acquiring sub machines guns and shooting up the place.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, perhaps YOU can do what she can't. Just prove the "manipulated factoids" regarding race and u.s. murder rates incorrect with your OWN facts!

Simple! Or is it too difficult? What is the problem? You can be SURE if someone posted crime rates about my ethnicity and I believed they were incorrect I would be ALL OVER IT and posting a mountain of data to refute it!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Scarecrow

Blah blah blah. You white people just simply refuse to discipline your kids. Big brother (imo) dosen't have a damn thing to do with it. What's ironic to me is that white kids won't back down from their parents, but when they're at school they'll back down from the bullies and feel the only way they can stop it is by acquiring sub machines guns and shooting up the place.

A bit of a generalization don't you think?

So this is how I read what you just said.....

"All" White parents are irresponsible and don't discipline their children.
However, "All" Black parents are very responsible and do discipline their children.

"All" white kids disrespect and challenge their parents, but black kids are respectful of their parents and do as they are told.

When at school "all" of these white kids who are bullied, will eventually acquire fire arms and kill everyone they can at their school.

So to sum it up...

You think white adults who have children are irresponsible
And this is only because they are white.

You think all white kids are one bully away from being a mass murderer.

Just wanted to be clear.........

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If I was the one to post this, but put the word "black" in place of "white" would I be a racist?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Simple! Or is it too difficult? What is the problem? You can be SURE if someone posted crime rates about my ethnicity and I believed they were incorrect I would be ALL OVER IT and posting a mountain of data to refute it!

Murders Sonya? *palms face* Everyone knows that whites have been the most vicious murderers in history. Anyway check this link out:

www.fbi.gov...

White folks took the cake in 04. Table 2.3. Speaking of refuting, it's funny how you just conveiently chose not to refute my argument upon responding to yours here:

Based on your photos I am guessing you may feel a bit defensive. I don't care. You have the freedom to dress anyway you like, and I have the freedom to judge you based on how you dress! You don't like it? That is just too bad.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Sonya610]

I'm not feeling defensive at all. Anyway, yes you do in fact have the freedom to judge people. However, people also have the freedom to call you an idiot whenever you make the wrong judgments. Which is what will eventually happen if you keep doing so, esp about blacks.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

[edit on 16-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

Simple? Or too diffuclt Sonya? I guarantee you it's the latter.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bald Champion
If a child does not react adversely to the visible, audible violent death of its mother then I think it is safe to suspect sociopathy of some sort.

Uhhh…not sure where you came up with that theory. Plenty of hard core sociopaths are capable of bonding with others. John Wayne Gacy liked to torture/rape/kill young men, he had the bodies of 28 boys buried in his basement, yet he loved his mother and sisters dearly and took care of them.

And even if a true sociopath didn’t have any feelings for their mother, as a child if they heard their mother being killed violently they may realize that their survival depends on the life of their mother, or that if their mother is killed violently they may be next!

If you read my words you will see that I was writing with conjecture and opinion.
I think it is safe to say... perhaps not.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose Head
[exceedingly large nested quote removed]

Bald now i am disappointed in you.....you brought psychology into this...how can a psychologist analyze a problem or even say that something is a problem that they havent resolved for themselves....

the reason you say someone is a sociopath is because you have made the distinction that someone who reacts in a certain way to a violent death is sane or not a sociopath....so one becomes dependent on the other....if you react without emotion or care you are labeling it sociopath if you react with horror and disgust you are not a sociopath....so you either are or are not and if you are than you are dependent on not being one....

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

YES I did bring about psychology... shrug... However I feel it is safe to say I do not hold any grudges for the treatment I have received in the past.

I do believe that with simple observation/experiment we can determine one capacity to
feel empathy or compassion.

We can go back to our earlier chat... I base my opinion on my reality and my world view.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well, perhaps YOU can do what she can't. Just prove the "manipulated factoids" regarding race and u.s. murder rates incorrect with your OWN facts!

wow I did and you refused to acknowledge it white folks are child molesters ....what else can I say?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It wasnt the point of my post so there is no need to prove his graphs are incorrect just like I havent asked you to do so for mine BUT since you refuse to read and look it up

Wait, you replied directly to Joe’s graphs and you said YOU could find statistics to prove anything. The only reason you said that was because you did NOT LIKE the numbers he posted.

reply to post by JoeGoebbels

I can find statistics that say anything....study after study after study.......but since you must.......here is some perspective...

That obviously implies you think Joe’s numbers are some how wrong, or slanted. You attempted to show "perspective". Since YOU can find numbers to prove ANYTHING then please find numbers that directly DISCOUNT the numbers that Joe posted! U.S. murder statistics by race!

How hard could it be? You said you could find anything, so why don’t you validate your point! Provide numbers based on the same criteria!

(Oh and I should mention that the numbers MUST be based on the percentage of the population if they are to be used in a fair comparison...apples to apples).

NO YOU WONT RESPOND TO THE FACT I HAVE ADDRESSED ALL OF THIS!!! and again you REFUSE TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!! or write back addressing that for that matter and try to call me out like I am afraid to say something.

I AM NOT BOTHERED BY HIS STATS I JUST BELIEVE THAT STATS ARE 99.999% CRAP NO MATTER THE SUBJECT BUT SINCE YOU WANT THEM SOOOOO BLEEPING BAD THEN I HAVE PROVIDED PLENTY BEFORE AND AFTER THIS POST...NOW STOP BAAAAAAAAAAAAAING AND READ!

DID YOU SEE THE POSTS EARLIER COMPARING AMERICAN WHITES TO UK WHITES OR ARE YOUR EYES TOO FULL OF YOUR WOOLLY SHEEP HAIR?

MY BET IS THE SHEEP HAIR....

WHY ARE WHITES FROM AMERICA INCARCERATED MORE IN AMERICA....FAULTY DNA? --I THINK NOT. I THINK SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON OTHER THAN RACE AND THIS PROVES IT.

COME ON THIS IS GETTING REALLY BORING. ME TELLING YOU TO READ, YOU NOT DOING IT...YOU WRITING BACK ACTING LIKE I AM DUCKING YOU........ ME ADDING ANOTHER LINK TO PROVE MY POINT...YOU NOT READING IT....ME TELLING YOU TO READ.....BLAH BLAH BLAH

READ READ READ READ READ ---THEN WRITE.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
HOW IS THIS ?

OR THIS

White people just do more sick heinous crimes. is that what you wanted to hear?

HOW about most HUMAN BEINGS are cruel and conditioned to be that way by the system or can you not take it that far? All people are nuts and they do bad things to each other.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"It's situations that make ordinary people into evil monsters, and it's situations that make ordinary people into heroes," said Philip Zimbardo, professor emeritus of psychology at Stanford University and author of "The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil."

None of us are inherently evil, but situations can turn us this way.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Murders Sonya? *palms face* Everyone knows that whites have been the most vicious murderers in history. Anyway check this link out:

www.fbi.gov...

White folks took the cake in 04. Table 2.3. Speaking of refuting, it's funny how you just conveiently chose not to refute my argument upon responding to yours here:

I looked at table 2.3 and it does not appear to relate to race, but the table right BELOW it does and it clearly shows there appear to be MORE black murderers, in raw numbers and without population differences factored in, even though we all know blacks make up only 13% of population compared to the whites that make up 69%.

I am confused, are you trying to prove that white people commit far fewer murders per capita than black people?

Or...sheesh...you DO realize that the numbers and squigly lines and text, that actually DOES have meaning right? I mean for those that are literate, they look at it and they don't just think "oh symbols and lines, that must mean he proved his point!"

Raw Data from Table 2.5 Murder Offenders
Total: 15,935 White: 5,339 Black: 5,608 Other: 271 Unknown: 4,717

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bald Champion

Originally posted by Moose Head
[exceedingly large nested quote removed]

Bald now i am disappointed in you.....you brought psychology into this...how can a psychologist analyze a problem or even say that something is a problem that they havent resolved for themselves....

the reason you say someone is a sociopath is because you have made the distinction that someone who reacts in a certain way to a violent death is sane or not a sociopath....so one becomes dependent on the other....if you react without emotion or care you are labeling it sociopath if you react with horror and disgust you are not a sociopath....so you either are or are not and if you are than you are dependent on not being one....

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

YES I did bring about psychology... shrug... However I feel it is safe to say I do not hold any grudges for the treatment I have received in the past.

I do believe that with simple observation/experiment we can determine one capacity to
feel empathy or compassion.

We can go back to our earlier chat... I base my opinion on my reality and my world view.

Ahhhhh ok i understand now...you based it on your opinion based on life experience....thats fair...as it can only be percieved through you or through myself....so mind is myth.....and nature dosent need it...i threw mine away years ago...you are your own being i can give you advice and you can choose to take it or not...my advice is..throw your brain away as soon as possible...here is my lone example the same thing that they argued or debated about when civilization began they are still arguing about now in this post...black is better no white is beter no....so where is this mind that everyone speaks about and this development of it...all a myth....the quicker you stop thinking the quicker you'll experience life for the first time....

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Moose Head]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

"It's situations that make ordinary people into evil monsters, and it's situations that make ordinary people into heroes," said Philip Zimbardo, professor emeritus of psychology at Stanford University and author of "The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil."

None of us are inherently evil, but situations can turn us this way.

Philip Zimbardo is a moron as am i .....

Man is just an animal like any other animal...all you need to do is fornicate...to keep the species alive...and than to try and survive...and eventually when nature has no more use for you...you will expire...but in the meantime you take time to create this idea of eternal ...i will live forever even past my death...nonesense...because man has still not accepted the fact that he will die ...and he will be no more...thats why he hoards his dead...put them in coffins make sure they arent eaten by the worms..because he took from the earth but is even selfish in death and dosent want to give back to it....man is no more important than the fly...if no human was on earth...the planet would regulate itself....and eventually the planet will shake us off like a bad case of the fleas....thought will destroy you...and seperate you from nature...you dont need to think...stop it right now...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Moose Head]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose Head

I couldnt have said it better myself!!!

So, where is this racism that people speak of?

And Cairo does have a good point. European whites and blacks are certainly different than American ones. They dont kill each other over tennis shoes. They are educated and dont waste time dribbling over skin color. Just like i said, it is situations that make people evil, and America is an evil county.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join