It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Goodnight you two! YER some solid deep thinking folks!
I hope to chat again...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

Yes, I think i will bid you all adieu also. Thank you for chatting! Look forward to some meaningful conversation in the future

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Bald Champion

It is clear in my case that both cruelty and compassion dwell within me...
But neither is completely dependent upon the other. And both can intermingle
in the realm of thought of feeling at any given moment.

Once you label the feeling they are completely dependent of one another....because you can only know that you are expressing compassion because you know somewhere that ....someone is expressing cruelty....and you make the distinction between the two because if not you wouldnt know which you were expressing at that moment....

Personally labels are nonsense since your definition of any feeling dosent grasp what you are feeling....it is your way to try and explain what you are feeling...but here is no cruelty or empathy...there just words....and truly what your feeling cannot be labeled...but once you make the distinction through words one is dependent on the other...why do we say for instance your fast or your slow...to distinguish....and if you say im fast somewhere someone is slow....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Goodnight yummy...goodnight bald....and goodnight Keenu...you all left too soon....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Eventually "Whites" will wake up to the fact that the most racist people are Black and Asians who cover-up there racist agenda by constantly blaming Whites for all their problems.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I suppose both of those exist in us all, isnt that the Yen and the Yang?

If we were perfect, we'd be gods and goddesses. But I do know racism exists, sadly. I also believe in an afterlife, not necessarily a christian one, and I do believe that racism and hate and cruelty wouldnt, IMO, exist there. How could it? Would there be a segregated afer life?

Well I'm a nordic honky type and I have had the great experience of receiving some
dislike of my appearance ( possibly based on my norse locks of power.)

I think all will be fine... Every generation gets bolder and more tolerant.
If we look at the progress of mankind I think it is clear that we are moving along
( in a painfully slow fashion.)

HELL I have had more unwhite gals in my life. I'm hooked.

A man is a man is a man - or woman.

I just worry that I suffer from an intolerance that is just as ugly but hinged upon IDEOLOGY as opposed to race, etc...

I hate rednecks and turtles - I can't help it...

Saint ANDRE' is my favorite cheese...

NIGHT ALL

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I suppose both of those exist in us all, isnt that the Yen and the Yang?

If we were perfect, we'd be gods and goddesses. But I do know racism exists, sadly. I also believe in an afterlife, not necessarily a christian one, and I do believe that racism and hate and cruelty wouldnt, IMO, exist there. How could it? Would there be a segregated afer life?

beliefs may not neccesarily be truths...so your assuming that there is no cruelty in the afterlife....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
[exceedingly large nested quote removed]

Bald now i am disappointed in you.....you brought psychology into this...how can a psychologist analyze a problem or even say that something is a problem that they havent resolved for themselves....

the reason you say someone is a sociopath is because you have made the distinction that someone who reacts in a certain way to a violent death is sane or not a sociopath....so one becomes dependent on the other....if you react without emotion or care you are labeling it sociopath if you react with horror and disgust you are not a sociopath....so you either are or are not and if you are than you are dependent on not being one....

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose Head

Dang I missed the first actual deep and meaningful conversation of the thread! Oh POOH!!!!!!!!!!!

Moose I thought you would have called me or something.

The best division they ever came up with was ASLEEP VS THE AWAKENED........this fight will not last much longer because soon EVERYONE WILL FACE THE REALITY OF THE PAIN THEY CREATED.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius

You, good sir, are a RACIST! Negroid? I thought ATS didnt allow such filth on here.

What are you 10 years old? Negroid is their race. Black is not a race, it's a color. If anything, calling them "black people" should be offensive and "racist". Calling a black "negroid" is akin to calling a white person "caucasian". Nothing racist or "filth" about it at all.

Your post is a good example of how far the politically correct brainwashing has gone, when you can't even call someone what they actually, scientifically, are.

You need to sit down and ask yourself what kind of human being would degrade another because of something so damned stupid, like the color of their skin.

It's not about skin color at all. That accusation gets very lame and is so old.

White people have the biggest range of skin colors, they can be as pale as a ghost or dark as charcoal, but they are still white people and you can tell the difference. Never seen someone in black face?

It's not about skin color. It's about their race. Race is much, much bigger and goes far deeper than skin color. Now I wait for you to go off on a tangent about how "race" doesn't exist and we are all "one color", despite the fact that medications have been developed that only work on negroids, and each race, when receiving a bone-marrow transplant, can only get one from someone of their own race.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Bald Champion
If a child does not react adversely to the visible, audible violent death of its mother then I think it is safe to suspect sociopathy of some sort.

Uhhh…not sure where you came up with that theory. Plenty of hard core sociopaths are capable of bonding with others. John Wayne Gacy liked to torture/rape/kill young men, he had the bodies of 28 boys buried in his basement, yet he loved his mother and sisters dearly and took care of them.

And even if a true sociopath didn’t have any feelings for their mother, as a child if they heard their mother being killed violently they may realize that their survival depends on the life of their mother, or that if their mother is killed violently they may be next!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

[They are born the same, they bleed the same, and they die the same.

Haven't heard that one before!

Mice are born the same, bleed the same, and die the same, but they are not on our level.

For anyone to assume anything based on judgements made only by their skin color or where they hail from, is, in fact, a racist. This means you my good sir, maybe you wanna rethink your morals or something,

"Racism" was a term coined by communist Karl Marx as an attempt to degrade western society.

Until then, this notion of "racism" had not existed. "Racism" to everyone, to all humans, for hundreds of thousands of years, was a natural thing.

You opinion is that Racism is bad or immoral, but you in the grand scheme of things hold a relatively new, untested, and radical viewpoint.

I don't think Racism is bad at all, myself. It's completely natural. You don't see Zebras running freely with Horses, do you? What about Lions and Tigers together? Nope. Racism, is completely natural, and not only that but a necessary tool of survival to the species.

I am colorblind to all people, like everyone should be.

Who made you the supreme overlord that dictates how it "should be?"

Time to step up and face reality like a man and stop hiding behind "scientific evidences of differences and whatnot, just to attempt to give your racism excuses.

Wow. Science is now being shunned?

So are we going back into the dark ages?

Sad times for mankind indeed.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here is a reply that I posted on another thread when asked what would happen if there were no white people for blacks to pick on/blame: I said.....

"Same thing white folks would do when there is no minorities to pick on. Rape, pillage, kill each other based on new things things like hair and eye color, physical features (freckle vs non freckle) (hairy arms vs non hairy) and repress each other....and if all of us Blacks keep dying from AIDS, drug abuse, gang violence, KKK, KFC, and gangsta rap music you may soon find out.

(and I mean that with the same innocent sarcasm I hope you meant your comment with)

Greed and Evil rules in the end."

For all our sakes I hope the us humans get it together real soon....

Or we will all be killed by GIRAFFES!!!

Dayum. All animals are evil, sheep and giraffes......the only ones we can trust are the MOOSE!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
"Same thing white folks would do when there is no minorities to pick on. Rape, pillage, kill each other based on new things things like hair and eye color, physical features (freckle vs non freckle) (hairy arms vs non hairy) and repress each other....and if all of us Blacks keep dying from AIDS, drug abuse, gang violence, KKK, KFC, and gangsta rap music you may soon find out.

Uhhh....okay. So why aren't the Swedes, Danes, Swiss, Japanese, etc...raping/killing/robbing each other left and right over freckles and arm hair?

That is a rhetorical question. Most of what you type makes no sense to me at all, though I suppose content isn't that important to some people. But if you are capable, I would be interested to hear your explanation and how your theory would explain the vast differences.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

White people don't do that, and the ones that do are usually mixed in with "gangsta" culture (wiggers) any how.

So no, we wouldn't do that. Minorities already do that enough, so we don't have to:

(Keep in mind that hispanics/mexicans/etc are grouped in with whites on the above 2 charts, if they were separate the "white" crime rate figures would be little to none.)

Personally I live in an all-white neighborhood out in the boonies, and it's very nice. No crimes at all have happened here for the 25 years that I've been living here. It's so nice to be with fellow white people, and being able to leave your doors unlocked at night with no worries.

Go 10 miles east into the city, where non-whites run rampant, and there's multiple murders every single day, and you can't go more than an hour without your car getting broken into.

Hey! Diversity rocks though! Doesn't it?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by JoeGoebbels]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Uhhh....okay. So why aren't the Swedes, Danes, Swiss, Japanese, etc...raping/killing/robbing each other left and right over freckles and arm hair?

That is a rhetorical question. Most of what you type makes no sense to me at all, though I suppose content isn't that important to some people. But if you are capable, I would be interested to hear your explanation and how your theory would explain the vast differences.

No need to prove any capacity. My theory (which you so eloquently proved for me) is that you are a sheep baaaaaing along in your separatist world thinking you are different and better and waiting to be slaughtered on your own recognizance. IS THAT ENOUGH #$%^& CONTENT FOR YOU??????????????????????????

BTW
Here's a rhetorical question for you....

Is it only in AMERICA that white or any other type of people kill each other? Are whites in AMERICA genetically inferior and prone to violence?

You are such a fool.

Your comments do not warrant any further commentary from me since, obviously, you just piggy back off of what the other racist bastards write on this board. No originality......and NWO pawn.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeGoebbels

I can find statistics that say anything....study after study after study.......but since you must.......here is some perspective...

Men commit more violent crime than women do. The relationship between sex and crime is well-known and has persisted over time. Does this mean that communities with a higher ratio of men to women—what sociologists call the sex ratio—will have higher crime rates?

Sociologists Steven Messner, from SUNY-Albany, and Robert Sampson, from the University of Chicago, argue that having a higher sex ratio may or may not mean higher crime rates, because the sex ratio exerts two different and opposite effects on the crime rate. They propose that:

* Having a higher sex ratio tends to increase violent crime because men are more likely than women to commit violent crime.
* Having a higher sex ratio tends to decrease crime because it reduces the "marriage squeeze" faced by women looking for a spouse. Less family disruption leads to less crime.

Messner and Sampson review recent research on crime in the United States and conclude that the effects of the sex ratio on crime have been poorly understood. Some studies do not include a measure of the sex ratio at all, and the ones that do show weak or inconsistent relationships between the sex ratio and crime. Messner and Sampson argue that these inconsistent findings might be the result of not taking into account both of the effects the sex ratio can have on crime.

Also, studies that take into account the effect of family disruption on crime have not assessed how the sex ratio influences the rate of family disruption even though Wilson (The Truly Disadvantaged, 1987) argues that high unemployment and incarceration rates make this effect particularly important for urban blacks.

Messner and Sampson's study was designed to take into account how the sex ratio influences crime rates both directly and indirectly (through its effects on family disruption). They analyze data for both blacks and whites in 153 of the largest urban areas in the United States. Their findings include:

Family Disruption

* For both blacks and whites, as the sex ratio increases, the rate of family disruption decreases. (Family disruption is measured by the % of households headed by a woman.)
* For blacks, the sex ratio is the "strongest predictor by far" of the rate of family disruption, while for whites other factors, like income and public assistance, have a stronger effect.
* For blacks, family disruption decreases as male employment increases. Both the number of men and the employment prospects of men influence family disruption in black communities.

Crime — Blacks

* Family disruption increases crime in black communities when the sex ratio is held constant.
* A higher sex ratio (ratio of men to women) increases crime in black communities independent of its indirect effect on family disruption.
* Low income increases crime in black communities. Higher public assistance (welfare) payments increases robbery but decreases the murder rate in black communities.
* For blacks, the single strongest predictor of the murder rate is living in the Western region of the country. A larger population also raises the murder rate. For robbery rates, the strongest predictor is the density of rental housing, and living in the West also raises the robbery rate.

Crime — Whites

* Family disruption also increases murder and robbery rates in white communities.
* A higher sex ratio is reliably associated with higher crime rates in white communities independent of its indirect effect on family disruption.
* A higher median age, larger population size, and living in the West also increase white murder rates. Lower public assistance payments increase the murder rate.
* For whites, lower income, higher median age, larger population size, more housing density, and living in the West all increase the robbery rate.
Messner, S. F., & Sampson, R. J. The sex ratio, family disruption, and rates of violent crime. Social Forces, 69, 693-713. Pp. 693-713

SO its AMERICA, ECONOMICS, regionalism, SEX maybe (and other social forces) not all just "RACE".

We should have prayed for those damn earthquakes last week so that California can be dropped off the map so that our crime rates would disappear ..... We should just kill all the men then the world would be a better place!

What if I told you that I have lived in a Black upper class neighborhood all my life and have never experienced crime. Would you believe that one? Probably as much as how I believe you live in an all white town where no crime has ever been committed ever.

You bet your White grandmother from Hawaii, Diversity is grand!

Although I wish there weren't such diversity in cognitive ability.
Thank GAWD for clear thinking, smart people like me that are made to balance out the narrow minded, stupid people in the world.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGoebbels

It's not about skin color. It's about their race. Race is much, much bigger and goes far deeper than skin color. Now I wait for you to go off on a tangent about how "race" doesn't exist and we are all "one color", despite the fact that medications have been developed that only work on negroids, and each race, when receiving a bone-marrow transplant, can only get one from someone of their own race.

Black people are the roaches of the world ( I know you like that quote, JoeGoebbels).

-- you cant kill us no matter what. ALMOST everything has been done to us purposely and in the end the fact remains that we still breed and survive. YOU CANT KILL THE ORIGINAL DNA CODE!!!!!!!

Much to racist white peoples chagrin....

Maybe it would be wise for those racist white people to interbreed so that they WONT DIE TOO!!!! Evolution has always argued a great argument against inbreeding.....its called GENETIC DISORDERS.....so we are SUPPOSED TO MIX for the evolution of mankind! Thats why there are so many shades of white as you claim because there is a little coffee in your cream if you know what I mean!

so NEXT TIME THOSE negroid WOMEN COME UP TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOO HOT do the world a favor and make a baby to upgrade your DNA! so HUMANKIND CAN CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

You dont see horses with zebras because of locational differences....i have never heard of wild horses on the Serengeti.... and as for lions and tigers
Lions and tigers probably never lived in the same habitat.
Lions prefer an open habitat. Tigers love areas with dense
undergrowth in which they can hide aka the jungle....

LOOK:
We are all the human race, like it or NOT and we will all die at the hands of the elite or the Giraffes, if you dont wake UP and we dont all unite !!!!!!!!!!!

Races/Colors are just NWO lables to keep us apart. I will keep saying this over and over until you sheeple believe it.

Until then you'll probably just keep believing the crap you spew. You probably were one of those Blossom Goodchild believers too! Its all starting to make sense.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You are such a fool.

Your comments do not warrant any further commentary from me since, obviously, you just piggy back off of what the other racist bastards write on this board. No originality......and NWO pawn.

Yup...lol. That is the type of answer I expected. When faced with logic, when faced with facts, you resort to childish insults. So very very predictable!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

You are such a fool.

Yup...lol. That is the type of answer I expected. When faced with logic, when faced with facts, you resort to childish insults. So very very predictable!

Well what theories were you exactly asking about....huh? You had none in which to specifically ask about because you did not (AND STILL HAVE NOT) name them. How do I answer a question that was unspecified...WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THAT?

And if you so happened to be referring to the whole "the Swedes and Danish and etc" dont do that stuff comment then you will see (IF YOU HAD READ) that I addressed that in the adjacent posts to your buddy.

YOU WROTE YOUR POST just to make snide comments ..you said I lacked content..blah blah .....talk about childish insults....

I know this because you obviously have not read most of my other posts and and the ones you did read said "you didnt understand them" so tell me ....why entertain you?

WHAT MAKES YOU WORTH THE TIME?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join