It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX:108 - Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut – ATS MIX Show 108

Dave and Johnny get to go where no man has gone before, almost. In their much anticipated interview with the 6th man to walk on the moon, Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell beams in to the ATS MIX Studios for a candid conversation about his experiences, sightings and answers some AboveTopSecret.Com member questions. We also welcome back the Skeptic Overlord to talk about the HOT TOPICS. And of course, more sightings from Canada and the USA.

VISIT Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s HOME PAGE

VISIT Quantrek’s HOME PAGE

VISIT Institute Of Noetic Sciences HOME PAGE

Star Trek Movie Home Page

BUY The “Above Top Secret” Book NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Download To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_3161.mp3
size: 31646k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 5/25/2009 by Dave Rabbit]
edit on 2/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can't wait to listen to this guys.

Might be a late bed time tonight.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Headphoniums on.
volume cranked up.
3....2....1.....liftoff..........
been waitin for this one too guys!

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Great work guys

After much waiting and anticipation.....finally we have the interview we have been longing for!

I was totally chuffed when I listened to you guys having such a great time with the well respected Edgar Mitchell....it was great to see a serious side,as well as a few laughs...it was most enjoyable.

As I said before, it's been a long wait...but most certainly, one worth waiting for.
Thanks to all those involved.....extra thanks to Edgar Mitchell for his time.

Looks as though I have an even longer wait for Edgar Mitchell's next book!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
WOW! What an amazing interview. I was deeply struck by the comfort level that Dr. Mitchell had with you guys. At the very end of the interview I was also struck by his comment about it being one of the best interviews and experiences he has ever had. Out of the hundreds of interviews I'm sure he has done over the years, that is quite a compliment. I have subscribed to your shows. Thank you for this one.

JAFO

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great show

Hope you get him back sometime. Would like to hear more of his take on things

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
THANK YOU for giving us this interview with at great and truly interesting man! I enjoyed every second of it, and I will listen to it again.

And I noticed that Dr. Edgar Mitchell suggested that you guys could try to get hold of one of the Command Capsule pilots who flew alone in orbit around the moon while the other astronauts performed their tasks on the moon's surface. As he said, some of them reported hearing sound (or even perhaps music?) on the far side of the moon. It would be fantastic if one of them could share with us what they experienced!

Mitchell also said that many of the people who are "in the know" are ready to beging talking more openly about things that so far have been hidden from the public. Great news!

Thank you again for a fantastic interview.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Great interview!

I will also be buying Ed Mitchell's books, I bet they are fascinating reading.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I agree with the above users. That was an amazing interview! Dr. Edgar Mitchell has a lot to say. I would like for you to get him on for another interview in the future. Maybe you could interview him with other astronauts? I am looking forward to getting his books in the future. I liked what he said about his experience in space.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You guys should put together live shows with call in's and syndicate it on internet, satellite radio, even terrestrial radio. It would be a huge hit IMO.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 5-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Another terrific show ATSMIX guys!

Astronaut Mitchell was such a thrill to listen to.
And I agree with the "RFBurns", if you guys were on mainstream media, it would be a huge hit. I know I'd listen to it and call-in with my questions.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I first found this site by googling dave a few weeks ago. After listening to a few of these shows and comparing them to coast to coast and George Noory, I have to say that you guys really rock. You make it interesting and informative yet keep it entertaining enough to want to listen even more. Some of the things you guys come up with brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard. I'm a fan.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank you for asking a fraction of my original question. But hey, you got my nickname right this time. Almost.

Was a good interview, enjoyed it. Edgar Mitchell says some interesting stuff, time will tell which side of the fence he falls on.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Nice to listen to this interview, Edgar Mitchell is a interesting person. Thanks to ATS for the show.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Again another show I enjoyed here guys.
And what a great interview of Dr. Edgar Mitchell, what a fantastic man he is.
I listen carefully to all his answers of all asked questions, but this one was for me personally the top of the bill.
Johnny, you asked Mr. Mitchell this really excellent question in my humble opinion

”Is there possible another avenue for getting us from point A to B”
“Maybe if it’s out of the box type thinking that you think might be viable for us to investigate”

And look at Dr. Edgar Mitchell really most interesting answer.

“Oh yes, we thorough being investigating, it’s part of the kind of understanding the so called ET or UFO propulsion systems”

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa isn’t that great indeed.

“Now, I am not knowledgeable and in particularly be on the edge a little bit and talk to people who are more knowledgeable about it then I, but ,eh, some of the long distance things who we have to encounter here”
”They have been solved and, eh, I can’t say that we know allot about them but some people do, they been working on this for a long time”

“they been working on this for a long time” he says, most likely since the Roswell crash in my opinion.
Thanks for this one ATS MIX team.

PS.
Dave, thanks a lot for the U2U you send me earlier, I really appreciated that one.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This thread is sinking to the bottom of the page, so I am giving it a bump. If you haven't listened to the interview with Edgar Mitchell yet, I urge you to do so! It is not every day you get at chance to listen to such an interesting and inspiring man.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just thought I would give this thread a bump, as there seem to be more threads about Dr. Mitchell showing up lately, and some members would benefit greatly to check out this mix!

This one's a great one, Thanks for it!

J

new topics

top topics

join