It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient findings of modern technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've been lurking around the internet finding odd and interesting findings of ancient civilizations that have statues, sculptures, hieroglyphs etc... that in my opinion cannot be debunked.

Interesting ones such as Egyptian Hieroglyphs:
s300.photobucket.com...

Have been discovered and it is very odd that these pictures created by ancient people resemble our modern technology. Now, of course, many will say "It's because those technologies exist that you think that's what they look like". Although I doubt that 3-4 hieroglyphs resembling modern technology would appear in the same spot...

Moving on:

Another interesting find:

s300.photobucket.com...

Resembles a large "deformed" skull. The eye sockets are ~15% larger then normal eyes and the skull has a brain capacity of 2600 - 3200 ccm (ours is 1450 ccm). This is somewhat off the thread title but was a rather interesting find.

Note: One of the skulls found in Ica (Peru)

Next on the list:

s300.photobucket.com...

Massive rock biggest shaped stone block on the face of the planet weighing at a whopping 1050 tons, who made/moved this massive thing. Found in Baalbek, in Lebanon.

Note: The people comparison.

Next:
s300.photobucket.com...

This is of a small sculpture made of pure gold resembling an airplane with flaps, a place for the engine, and a seat for a pilot. Found in South America is one of many.

Note: Dated to be 1800 years old.

Next and last:

s300.photobucket.com...

This is an extraordinary piece, part of several spiraled gold pieces found in Nirada. The smaller ones are about 1/10,000th of an inch and are made of rare metals consisting of tungsten and molybdenum. These spirals follow the Golden Mean ratio which makes the extraordinary findings. Dated between 20,000 to 318,000 years old.

Please give some input/debunking etc...

-Psycho

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Psychonaughty]

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the links are all returning "void.gif". Cannot see any of the images your posting.

Link error perhaps?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Unfortunately, the links are all returning "void.gif". Cannot see any of the images your posting.

Link error perhaps?

Cheers!!!!

Oops help?

Hold on ill figure it out.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As to the first image your trying to post, I believe I know which one that is. The collection of glyphs that show a helicopter, a hovering tank, an airplane, and an anti-grav spacecraft.

I dont think these were future predictions to what we have today..minus the anti-grav spacecraft (unless we talk about the black op hidden stuff then yes), but I believe that Setti the First, was memorializing the civilization from "The First Time", a time that some researchers have concluded dated 25,000 years before Setti's time. (sp on Setti?)

Anyway, it has been postulated that civilization exsists, is destroyed, and repeats itself every so often. It has also been postulated that the ancient Mayan's 2012 timestop, is when the current time comes to an end, and a new time begins, repeating the cycle.

It is possible, tho not provable, that the "First Time", could have been a time that mirrors our current time, helicopters and all. And that after 2012, when the Mayan timestop happens and the cycle begins again, that when 25,000 years pass, another king, or pharoh like Setti, will memorialize through texts or glyphs, the technology we currently have and thus the repeating cycle is full circle and our time is the "First Time", or the time that came before.

Hope the links get to working, I would like to see the other pics you got!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
As to the first image your trying to post, I believe I know which one that is. The collection of glyphs that show a helicopter, a hovering tank, an airplane, and an anti-grav spacecraft.

I dont think these were future predictions to what we have today..minus the anti-grav spacecraft (unless we talk about the black op hidden stuff then yes), but I believe that Setti the First, was memorializing the civilization from "The First Time", a time that some researchers have concluded dated 25,000 years before Setti's time. (sp on Setti?)

Anyway, it has been postulated that civilization exsists, is destroyed, and repeats itself every so often. It has also been postulated that the ancient Mayan's 2012 timestop, is when the current time comes to an end, and a new time begins, repeating the cycle.

It is possible, tho not provable, that the "First Time", could have been a time that mirrors our current time, helicopters and all. And that after 2012, when the Mayan timestop happens and the cycle begins again, that when 25,000 years pass, another king, or pharoh like Setti, will memorialize through texts or glyphs, the technology we currently have and thus the repeating cycle is full circle and our time is the "First Time", or the time that came before.

Hope the links get to working, I would like to see the other pics you got!!

Cheers!!!!

Yes I was thinking the same thing if you want go to the source web page it shows it all, also, I don't believe we actually start over, but instead move on to a new age.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Images are working now!

The skull image. Ive seen that before. Some would say its early human, and some would say its alien, and some would say its a primate skull. I really dont have any conclusion would have to research it more to have an opinion.

The small gold airplane. I have 7 other images that show a variety of these gold planes, including the one you posted. To me, it is another artifact from the makers who either...A, saw these things flying around in the sky during their time and made them to record what they had seen...or B, they were given these things or perhaps found them and they are from a much earlier time...in both cases, they are depicting hardware that did not exsist...as far as we know, during that time period. Again they could be much much older and were found by ancients and kept, which would fit with the idea of Setti's memorializing the "First Time" or the time that came before.

The huge stone. Even this stone, when put onto large tree trunks or wooden platforms, can float and be moved. It is theorized that this is how the huge blocks that were used to build the Great Pyramid and others at Giza Egypt, were moved from the query location to the site location along the Nile river. It is also theorized that is how many of the large heavy obelisks were moved and put into place, by placing them on wooden platforms or boats and floated on water to their final locations.

The spiral piece. Well this is an interesting one. In my opinioin, again referencing to "The First Time", there obviously was technology a very long time ago that can be put side by side to some of our current technology and found to be quite similar. One example of ancient technology is the "Baghdad Battery", or the very ancient "gear computer" that was found under water. These things were dated well over 20,000 years of age, again it seems to come very close to the repeating time cycle of 25,000 years per chunk, and also seems to fit with the theory of the time before when there was vast civilizations with incredible advanced technology, and spanned the entire solar system, perhaps byond too.

Thats my take on the pictures. Let me just point out that they are just my opinions based on research I have done through books and articles on the net by various other researchers.

But overall, again in my opinion, the ancients were more than just sheep herders and robe wearers who walked around with huge question marks over their heads..they knew a great deal more than what most would acknowledge. Perhaps they knew far more than what we know today. It would not surprise me one bit if they actually did.

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

It is possible that the 2012 timestop in the Mayan texts does refer to a simple movement to a new better time rather than a starting over. I was just referencing to Setti's "First Time". To him, it would be seen as a first time or time before him, literally. An archeologist 2000 years from now may find something of our time and put it in a display and say "I found this strange looking device that is from a time before us". That would mirror Setti's work, memorializing the time that came before him, or the first time.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the post ad I would like to put forth another hypothesis if I may...

Evolution says mankind is at it's pinnacle now and only getting better and smarter and that all the humans in the past were dumber and closer to monkeys than to men of today.

These objects I believe prove the Biblical Account of Creation, so I would disagree with any false dating systems used. They date a coal deposit at 200 million years old til they find a gold chain or an iron pot in it, called OOPART, Out O Place Artifact. Your gold airplane for instance, I have seen before and do you know what the so called scientists call that thing??? You'll never guess... Because they believe in evolution, hence we are the brightest humans ever, they call it... Man you're gonna laugh... OK OK I ma getting to it. They call it a "Stylized Insect" I aint kidding you, they can not bring themselves to believe that maybe man 4500-6000 years ago was much smarter than we are today, cause it disproves evolution, even with the blocks we don't have the technology to move or create, even though they built pyramids all over the world we can not today rebuild with such precision.

Thanks for the pics and the thread, I love it when evolution gets a beat down ad whether you know it or not your thread does it... Mankind was long ago Created Perfect by GOD and can you imagine the brains and information god pre-programmed them with? Your thread shows just a bit of the great things man did long ago and we lost sometime after the flood in my opinion but surely during the dark ages most would agree...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I've seen all of these already and the spiral one is the ones that get to me the full story on those has never realy been told in depth I believe there were tons of those and not just spirals but spheres and the such has anyone come up with how they were made and how did they get to the location where they were found?

[edit on 4-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Isthis a joke? utter nonsense. Those so called egyptian eiroglyphs, besides the explanation that ive already given- - you see those things because they eexist -its no different here. infact that JPG you linked to, you have to really lok at it to make yourself see those things, they dont just stick out, and if someone was looking at them and they WERENT TOLD in advance what thy are supposed to see, like you are doing now, they wouldnt see it either! this is pure crap!

unless you believe the ancient egyptians could predict the future then it is a logical fallacy to base ancient writings on the perceptions of modern man because such was not created from that perception! its called real science, learn it, and instead of ooihn and aahing at thephotos, why dontt you bother learning what they REALLY mean

members.tripod.com...
www.catchpenny.org...

and if you bothered reading up youd realize that many ancient cultres did mold and shape the skulls of their young when they were very young, so finding deofmred skulls is not at all suprising. howveer when it comes to skulls their are alot of fakes out their, and the skull you have their, is FAKE
there was another thread on here already where someone found the original and it was shown

evidence doesnt seem to be something you look for. what your doing is no more acurate then people seeing pictures in the clouds or images of the version mary on a tortilla no better not at all

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
how they were made and how did they get to the location where they were found?

Didn't I answer that? OOPART is how the archeologists classify it, I am serious they call it "Out Of Place Artifacts". There is no other way they can account for airplane models and miniature works. Things that shouldn't be or things that shouldn't be THERE are OOPART...

I won't comment on the Egyptian or the skull, I don't know about the Egyptian and I believe the skull was shaped as many ancient cultures did, I believe either the Incas or Mayans did this too but elongated the skulls instead of rounding them, although I will admit the brain capacity shouldn't have increased so I don't know.

But the airplanes are not stylized insects of some long ago moron man hominid, they are models of airplanes near exact as we use today. And the miniature object is just stunning to me I have never seen that one but have seen ancient metals that scientists claim couldn't have been made by ancient man, yet they find it with ancient man buried or in a coal seam...

One more piece of my evidence of pre flood knowledge Noah is Genesis 6.

Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

no they arent out of place as has been mentioned many times. And unless your trying to make the case that the egyptinans could predict the future, the so called helipcoter heiroglyphs have been debunked and the so called arplane - you see an air plane because its familiar to you! A persons mind will try to see the familiar in the unfamiliar! it originally evolved as a survival trait! Its called Pareidollia, and even though Ive posted links to several videos and such dealing with this, no one seems to have hecked them out.

Had you lived before the Wright Bros, you wouldnt have seen an airplane in that photo at all!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes that skull is quite interesting, could be alien. You may be interested in these other skulls:
www.starchildproject.com...

close-up of the "pre-modern skull" : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

close-up of a "conehead" skull:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

another "conehead" skull:

another "conehead" skull:

yet another "conehead" skull:

skull summary: www.world-mysteries.com...

another skull summary: www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
NavalFC

The Starchild skull and others found that resemble it, have larger brain capacities than a human skull. Shaping the skulls doesn't increase the brain capacity like that, it will keep the same capacity as before. It's not a shaped skull. It also contains unknown DNA.

You keep telling people they should actually look for evidence. Judging from your posts in here you should be doing the same. Your comments on the skulls shows that you don't know as much as you're implying you do. You're trying to come off as an expert on everything the person posted. You clearly haven't researched them fully yourself.

You also made some comments about how people aren't paying attention to what you're posting. Maybe if you dropped the "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude, people would take you more seriously. All you're doing is treating people like their idiots and that's all I ever really see you do on here and you never really contribute as much as you think. All you do is attack people.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Hmmm, I seem to recall, yup there it is, my post saying I WON'T comment on the Egyptian stuff. But yet here you are calling me names in a round about way over the Egyptian stuff?

I'm lost now...

I was talking about the Airplane in particular and that scientists call it a "stylized Insect" which is ABSOLUTELY accurate. I also said I didn't know about the miniatures but that there are other metal objects found that shouldn't be where they are. Such as an IRON POT in a seam of supposed 200 million year old coal, would you like a picture of it? I can arrange that, otherwise get off my back...

I just got it, I saw your post on the other site, you hate the Bible and call it fiction crap. It isn't my point about the stylized insect or even OOPART, you hate me cause I sad this stuff disproved the evolutionary theory... Caught YA!

[edit on 12/5/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I didnt call you ANY NAMES. I simply illustrated this mis perceptions in this whole tub of dung

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There really isn't anything too obscure here.

I remember the heiroglyphs one was actually debunked if I recall correctly.

Ancient tribes would try to alter their children's skull which is easy to do at a young age. This has been a proven fact, unfortunately.

I think if an advanced race was visiting these ancient people, there would be more evidence.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The hieroglyps, the insect and the skull aren't very interesting. What about the spiral? Anybody here with more information on it, or on OOPARTS in general?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

If someone was looking at them and they WERENT TOLD in advance what thy are supposed to see, like you are doing now, they wouldnt see it either! this is pure crap!

Not so, I had never seen the photo before, i was not told what to look for, only that there were things "resembling modern technology." I am truly impressed with this photo, and I instantly, clearly saw air craft. My first thought was "those remind me of drawings of space ships from those old Choose Your Own Adventure books I read when I was a kid!"

So your hypothesis is pure and utter crap, sorry.

Originally posted by NavalFC

images of the version mary on a tortilla no better not at all

The version mary? Are you trying to be funny? If so, sorry, try again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join