It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Leaders of the NWO....The Reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Guess what guys there might be a possiblity that the NWO is created by a intelligent race known as the "Reptillians" who has cold blooded scaly skin, who is able to take shapes of humans (our president an Reptillian??),They live under the ground, and they have a gruesome diet...blood, in which they take in human beings (prisioners??dissappered scientists???) and make blood sacrafices (see even Aliens have religion)

I really don't know but that could be a possiblity here.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Now honestly, lets be serious. How is that a possibility? Because we have no proof that there are no reptilians?

Here's my question. If an animal is cold blooded, it must warm itself in the sun to be able to move. How come no one has seen one basking before? It takes a while to build up enough energy to move, if reptilians were cold blooded then they wouldn't be able to get anything accomplished because they'd be basking in the sun all day.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blake
Guess what guys there might be a possiblity that the NWO

Where did you get this? Make it up? Come on... How can you make a statement like that and have no info?

Hmmm... let me make something up here Hmmm.... Maybe fish people are really running things. And thats why we are trying to go in to space, instead of the deep oceans. And they run the NWO....

www.heidihouse.com...
www.dinofish.com...

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Now honestly, lets be serious. How is that a possibility? Because we have no proof that there are no reptilians?

Here's my question. If an animal is cold blooded, it must warm itself in the sun to be able to move. How come no one has seen one basking before? It takes a while to build up enough energy to move, if reptilians were cold blooded then they wouldn't be able to get anything accomplished because they'd be basking in the sun all day.

well think about

Down under the ground they 2 things to warm themselves
up

1. The heat from the cores of the Earth

2. or mabye they have avanced artifcial heating systems that an average human without cooling suits won't surivie.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Guess what guys there might be a possiblity that the NWO is created by a intelligent race known as the "Reptillians" who has cold blooded scaly skin, who is able to take shapes of humans (our president an Reptillian??),
What about this? The Reptilian agenda is operating from a different dimension and influencing the global leaders, like the President, and that they practice blood-drinking because this is how they support the Reptilian genome in their system. Now, actually seeing the Reptilian form may be possible only if the leaders of the NWO allow mistakenly to show their true nature, you know, those eyes.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Down under the ground they 2 things to warm themselves
up

1. The heat from the cores of the Earth

2. or mabye they have avanced artifcial heating systems that an average human without cooling suits won't surivie.

You're living in a fantasy world bro.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and many more.
Please use the search function.

-B.

top topics

join