It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi, new member from the midwest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi, i've lurked here for a while and have decided to make an account. I have always had an interest in things having to do with science fiction, and have seen nearly every history channel show on UFOs. I have always believed that there is, if not should be, extraterrestrial life, it only made sense to me.

The closest thing to an encounter I've had is when my dad and I were driving on the freeway and we both saw a silver cigar shaped craft off the side of a mountain freeway in California. The UFO was about halfway between the road and a city that was close by, it was flying slowly and was level with the skyline of the city (which I thought was very strange considering the characteristics of what I think I saw. Even my dad was slightly freaked out about it and asked me if I saw what he was seeing. From what I can gather now it was probably either a Zeta ship or one of our own.

Anyways aside from my interest in UFOs I've also always been fascinated with mythological places like Atlantis, as well as conspiracy theories in general. I have an open mind but I'm also healthily skeptic.

Nice to meet you all.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Welcome!
I just joined as well. I'm originally from the midwest. Salina, Kansas; Ottawa, Kansas; and St. Louis, Missery.

I now live in the Appalachian Mts in Bristol, Tennessee. Love it here!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A two for one sale! I like that.

Welcome to ATS, the home of tinfoil.

Here's some links to help you sort things out.

Also helpful is the T&C.

Have fun, and I look forward to seeing you on the board.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the both of you! Enjoy your time here it can get addictive fast! And there is a topic here for everybody.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RamaSita

My step-brother lives near there. Brings me the best peach moonshine in a jar.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by RamaSita

My step-brother lives near there. Brings me the best peach moonshine in a jar.
Welcome to ATS.

peach moonshine

nice

anywho welcome visit chat when you get the chance its a nice place to have your mind corrupted

new topics

top topics

join