It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians Fear Underground Mystery Base...Hemeyat Al Zayton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
mmm why is it that theres always so many problems with obtaining evidence with these kind of stories... "laptop stolen", "can't get photos off the camera"... your demeanour is convincing though i'll give you that. eagerly await some actual evidence..

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe this can help you....

Will post info about it.

Mary.... and Hemeyat Al Zayton

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I read these two sources and they make no mention of re-construction or re-building or diversion of the cairo metro system:

Egypt: National Authority for Tunnels

Cairo Metro

Could you please be more specific or really show as a map which compares the old metro with the new?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Is he your friend OP...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Tid bit of info for you guys a few years ago over in egypt not far from cario they where building a new developement (town) and all the people started getting deathly ill. They brought in the gov over there with a team of scientists and found incredibly high levels of radiation. They went about digging with archeologists on hand mind you and found a city under the one they where building. The city had been the victim of a nuclear type blast is all anyone would say. They dated what they could to be at the very least 12,000 years old. (This also goes along with the time line of things as far as the place being turned into a desert rather quickly when you consider the other evidence of this type worldwide.) The town itself had many signs of super fast and massive heating most of the pottery type items where simply a melted mound and the few skeletons they found indoors had fallen as if in a second or two in time. Some of them where even still holding hands as if walking and fell next to each other on the ground of one of the dwellings.
If you consider all the true evidence about this you will find a very old tale of this happening in the egyptian record. I will try and see if I can wretch the location out of a friend and post something on it. But people being underground and deformed wouldnt be to far fetched if there was really a nuclear type war that long ago.
The "boulder" on the "metal" tunnel sounds an aweful like an American story pertaining to many caves located in the sierras of nevada along the california border. There was a few people now that have been into them and of 3 of the groups one just went missing the other 2 where met by military when they came out and they too claimed the boulder at the end of the tunnel thing. The first team had been to a seperate area and gone down over a mile and found a deserted city. There where mummies and carts that had gold in them as if they had just stopped mid step and left,one of them not being to smart lit their lighter and almost blew the place up when they came to their feet the whole place was lit up by a natural gas gutter that ran through the whole place. The mummies where also said to not be of human nature so perhaps this is a shoot off of the same story, just in a different country? As far as the caves go they are there been in one and yes they are old if you go in a ways and use some really good lights you can see writtings on the walls of the caves that appear to be pictorials like the ones in very old egyptian records. As far as lizzard people or under ground cities have yet to see any real proof of that and I am not planning to go back ever again! Dont know if any of you have ever been deep into a cave but it is dang cold and you can feel every little sound straight to your bones when it echos off the walls. Just something I will never do again scared me so bad I now cant be in small places
Just a few thoughts on the matter will get back to you if I can get something online about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Feel free to copy and repost as needed.

Symptoms B.S. Thread on ATS

1. Poster is always "too busy" to post consistently, answer questions, or get information out in a timely manner. Excuses range from having to work excessively, sick, out-of-town, or computer malfunction. It usually appears that they toss in a hand grenade, see how much discussion there is, and then return when interest looks like it's waning.

2. Information posted is old and they are recalling from memory. Despite a very sensational claim, poster doesn't have all the facts straight.

3. Avoids answering direct questions regardless of how many times it is asked.

4. Laptop stolen, camera didn't work, photos unavailable, trying to find the evidence, etc. all equal no documentation. Images offered are often blurry or grainy. Not technologically advanced enough to post images, but can figure out how to create an account, operate a laptop or digital camera.

5. Friend or source involved, waiting to hear from them. This other person is often an an excuse for no documentation. Everyone is always "scared" or "concerned."

6. Usually a dramatic preface to the story, like framing it.

7. Chatty followup often not directly related to the sensational claim (like discussing what they ate for dinner during a story of proof of reptilian invasion), but avoiding any real additional substance to the story.

8. Responses do not match appropriate emotion for story. Claims to have been abducted by lizard people, yet doesn't seem to be totally freaked out. Or, has proof of the existence of a vast government conspiracy, but talks like they are related their favorite salmon recipe.

B.S. Translations:

"I don't want to go into a whole lot of detail right now because I'm afraid" = I don't want to paint myself into a corner

"I'm very busy right now so I don't know when I'll be back in order to respond" = My job at the mini mart is far more important than providing evidence of the greatest conspiracy of mankind

"Weird things are happening that I don't want to discuss" = I need to create an air of danger and importance around my story

Depending on the number of items the story matches on this list, the greater likelihood it's B.S.

My rating for this story? a 9 out of possible 10 on the B.S. meter.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah...the documentation promised wasnt provided...neither were the maps. Im outta here.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A bit hasty for condemnation, people. The thread was only started two days ago and as stated, this person isn't a Net fly. This was the OP's first post. Also, the OP is Irish. This is the weekend. Hello? Some people don't live for this site alone. Hardly reason to condemn them as frauds.

Even if that does turn out to be the case, this story goes back a long way. It's not as though this person is bringing in the first info. Might want to check the cause for urgency. It's not breaking news. Sometimes things don't fall into place. Just chill.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If they were REALLY serious about getting the documentation up, they could easily email it to someone on the site.

Even if it is "the weekend", don't you think warning the world about an invasion of underground dwelling reptillian mystics is a tad bit more important than doing your laundry?

It's B.S.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
this thread reminded me of this story about underground tunnels below the pyramids...

check it out-

www.alternativkanalen.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ATS = make up stories, ATS employes people to make up fake stories ! its what keeps this borad running, i'm one of people who gets paid to type such stories on here !

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
A bit hasty for condemnation, people. The thread was only started two days ago and as stated, this person isn't a Net fly. This was the OP's first post. Also, the OP is Irish. This is the weekend. Hello? Some people don't live for this site alone. Hardly reason to condemn them as frauds.

Even if that does turn out to be the case, this story goes back a long way. It's not as though this person is bringing in the first info. Might want to check the cause for urgency. It's not breaking news. Sometimes things don't fall into place. Just chill.

I was following this story, because I thought it would prove to be interesting. I too am starting to doubt the truthfulness of this for various reasons.

BTW. The OP was logged in TODAY, so your theory really wont apply here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another BTW...They do not live in Ireland (unless they moved there in the past few months):

I actually live in denver, very very close to all the action...Denver is like a ghost town right now...Bars are vacant and I can actually park in front of my Condo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways too bad if it isn't legit. The premise was interesting! *shrug*

[edit on 12/6/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This could be linked in some way

members.tripod.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I was waiting for the egyptian guy in that video to lose his arm the way he was waving it about out the window! lol.

I expected more to this story, it seemed quite interesting. But i'm not holding out for anything. Especially not after seeing the OP has logged in since and not posted anything.

However there seems to be a few tales of this story, so wonder if there is anything to it?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Shame this seems like BS, was getting interesting

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
cmon, prove us wrong OP

It was starting to get interesting

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Was a pretty good read fake or not. The OP may be making things up, but from the looks of other pages online Cairo seems like a pretty mysterious place.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
maybe they found out and killed her

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0b0DY
mmm lawd.

Dis sho aint fa'reel.

Crazy white lady dont dun seemz to getz here sturray str8.
Likes my cuh he be like, take a hike, dike.
mm shawday!

Wow!... Just... Wow!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join